Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City (7742 Views)

My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Truthsoldier(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
siofra:
Abeg get out of this thread. In fact delete this thread. You should be ashamed of your fellow men, Wike, and his predecessors for managing the administration of that city so poorly. Trash.
At least e pain you and e sweet me
I got your attention low budget 'Margaret Thatcher'

3 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by JONSYN7154: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Felimax:
Hence it is called the Garden City!
A city laced with beauties everywhere you go.

Unlike Lagos, where the madness of the day will not let you see anything beautiful during the day.

In Port Harcourt it is enormous beauty that blesses your sight each time you are out.
No longer Garden city but Garbage city.

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by youngsahito(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Prettygirl200:
The rate at which you men gossip this days is alarming. U pokenose nd gossip in everything, if u don't want to see dem dressed like that, then don't there go to the north wey u will see women wearing long hijab. Una don turn full time aproko already, jobless NL men.
dress decently and nobody will talk bad about you.

2 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by akindele254: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Bad.Bad....
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Caleb15(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Come Edo state na there you go wail taya

4 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by freddie009(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lilsameey:
Nah advert dem dey do.

He non know say nah client them they find. Society has designed it that women aren't supposed to approach men in this part of the world, so they do things to attract men.

3 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Felimax(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
JONSYN7154:
No longer Garden city but Garbage city.

You won't understand! Only God knows how splendid the South South will look like if our ports were working.
There is no place in Nigeria like South South. I am still loving my new city Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by flokii: 12:26am On Mar 26, 2023
@OP Any lady you see moving around without bra is an easy lay or into runs.. took me time to realize this.

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by dontrulee: 12:42am On Mar 26, 2023
Indecent dressing is the order of the day here and majority are using it as an avenue to advertise their merchandise because ladies know that men are moved by what they see and many men can't control their third legs.

If a woman likes, she can be naked in my presence, If I don't want to be moved, I won't be moved. As far as women is concerned, I have conquered that! grin
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by JONSYN7154: 3:45am On Mar 26, 2023
Felimax:

You won't understand! Only God knows how splendid the South South will look like if our ports were working.
There is no place in Nigeria like South South. I am still loving my new city Port Harcourt.
I know pot Harcourt very well. I was living at Rumuomasi for 12 years before work brought me to abuja.
PH is not what it use to be before.
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by kellybently(m): 3:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Truthsoldier:
I am a progressive, and I believe in growth,development and a flow and exchange of cultures amongst people, however there are some things that seems to be overboard when doing so, and one of it is the issue of indecency in dressing amongst the women folk, I said this specifically because this is mostly a women affair..

I decided to breeze in to the south south city of Port Harcourt,the city is known for this thing of highlife,flexings and razzmatazz, so persons there try to appear classy and trendy,but I wasn't comfortable when I discovered that a major proportion of young ladies and even older ladies has shamelessly taken up the trend of wearing no bra,and even wearing clothes that reveal everything,the nipples and their undies.

It was quite disgusting to see one lady wearing such to church, I felt like going there and dragging her out,it didn't speak well,women who live in the area not minding how their body structure is just flaunt everything, even sacred things for marriage, and I see this as a moral debauchery.

I don't know if it is trend or westernization but to me it is nothing but a desecration and depreciation of sound values,women are to be known for chastity not such,I see most men enjoy such sights but it breeds perversion and rape cases...

Please women have value for yourself, you mustn't be naked to appear beautiful and classic

Is normal when you first enter the city you ll see 90% lady/married dressing like Ashawo. Over time you get use to it.
Na there own environmental way of life be that

2 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by TheboyGhost(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2023
I am taking a vacation to PH tomorrow...

I love nipples 😍😍😍
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Felimax(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
JONSYN7154:
I know pot Harcourt very well. I was living at Rumuomasi for 12 years before work brought me to abuja.
PH is not what it use to be before.

Maybe yes but in my two years and counting i am seriously not happy with the five years of my stay in Lagos. At least i can go to work and still return home with my sanity intact.

Compare to Lagos it was that side is meant for mad and smelling people. Guy i love this city though i am not saying it is perfect but i am only comparing it to that juju place they call Lagos.
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by JONSYN7154: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Felimax:

Maybe yes but in my two years and counting i am seriously not happy with the five years of my stay in Lagos. At least i can go to work and still return home with my sanity intact.

Compare to Lagos it was that side is meant for mad and smelling people. Guy i love this city though i am not saying it is perfect but i am only comparing it to that juju place they call Lagos.
you're right though

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Liballo: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Felimax:

Felix, you post too much! Kilode ?
Have you forgotten I’m following you? 😏
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by LUAN1: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
How do you know wen a lady is not putting on bra 😆?
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Felimax(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Liballo:

Felix, you post too much! Kilode ?
Have you forgotten I’m following you? 😏

Honestly, i don't mean to get on anybody's nerve but i was discussing with somebody who mentioned me.
If you are following me and i have not reciprocated then it is error on my side. Thanks for calling me to other.

E ma bino! E joor!
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Liballo: 4:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Felimax:

Honestly, i don't mean to get on anybody's nerve but i was discussing with somebody who mentioned me.
If you are following me and i have not reciprocated then it is error on my side. Thanks for calling me to other.

E ma bino! E joor!

No na grin
I wasn’t mad at you. Why should I be mad at my own Nairaland brother? 😏
I was just whining you, that’s all!
Shalom.
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by OmotolaBoy(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2023
The most expensive state in Nigeria
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Felimax(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2023
Liballo:

No na grin
I wasn’t mad at you. Why should I be mad at my own Nairaland brother? 😏
I was just whining you, that’s all!
Shalom.

Shalom very beloved!

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by ItisWell22(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2023
brain54:
OP have you been to Benin city before…

Port harcourt Dey learn for indecent dressing where Benin Dey!

Another one na delta state. Warri precisely… the city were both old women and young girls dress same way. But amongst the states I have been to Benin is worst for indecent dressing though. I almost got lost/strayed off course on the streets of Benin.

I went to that beautiful city and my mouth was left hanging wide open because of the dressing of girls I saw.

And believe me I ain’t easily shocked!

Your brain couldn’t process Benin’s own. 😮‍💨
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Jakumo(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2023
Truthsoldier:
I am a progressive, and I believe in growth,development and a flow and exchange of cultures amongst people, however there are some things that seems to be overboard when doing so, and one of it is the issue of indecency in dressing amongst the women folk, I said this specifically because this is mostly a women affair..

I decided to breeze in to the south south city of Port Harcourt,the city is known for this thing of highlife,flexings and razzmatazz, so persons there try to appear classy and trendy,but I wasn't comfortable when I discovered that a major proportion of young ladies and even older ladies has shamelessly taken up the trend of wearing no bra,and even wearing clothes that reveal everything,the nipples and their undies.

It was quite disgusting to see one lady wearing such to church, I felt like going there and dragging her out,it didn't speak well,women who live in the area not minding how their body structure is just flaunt everything, even sacred things for marriage, and I see this as a moral debauchery.

I don't know if it is trend or westernization but to me it is nothing but a desecration and depreciation of sound values,women are to be known for chastity not such,I see most men enjoy such sights but it breeds perversion and rape cases...

Please women have value for yourself, you mustn't be naked to appear beautiful and classic

Get over yourself you frigging prude. If you don't like what a woman wears out of her own free choice, then you ought to try minding your own phucking business instead of getting aroused and then rushing to Nairaland to describe the nipples and camel toes that destabilized you in Port Harcourt. if you hate the sight of female bodies so much perhaps you should consider moving to Maiduguristan where women are forced to wear full-coverage masquerade costumes so that easily aroused perverts like you don't attack any of them in a frenzy.

Personally, I love the female body and if the woman is physically fit and exercised, the less clothing she wears, the more grateful I am to her for being so kind as to share the beauty of God's greatest living artwork with appreciative observers like me. That said, if the woman in question is obese, old, or disfigured with droopy old-mama udders, then she should be fined or jailed for exposing that nasty chit in public.
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Truthsoldier(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2023
Jakumo:

Get over yourself you frigging prude. If you don't like what a woman wears out of her own free choice, then you ought to try minding your own phucking business instead of getting aroused and then rushing to Nairaland to describe the nipples and camel toes that destabilized you in Port Harcourt. if you hate the sight of female bodies so much perhaps you should consider moving to Maiduguristan where women are forced to wear full-coverage masquerade costumes so that easily aroused perverts like you don't attack any of them in a frenzy.

Personally, I love the female body and if the woman is physically fit and exercised, the less clothing she wears, the more grateful I am to her for being so kind as to share the beauty of God's greatest living artwork with appreciative observers like me. That said, if the woman in question is obese, old, or disfigured with droopy old-mama udders, then she should be fined or jailed for exposing that nasty chit in public.

Ehya I feel your pain,but a little piece of contraceptive or condom could have prevented a nuisance like you from being born not to talk of joining this great forum and having mad-driven sex starved lunatics like you to join.Gaybriel

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Jakumo(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2023
Truthsoldier:

Ehya I feel your pain,but a little piece of contraceptive or condom could have prevented a nuisance like you from being born not to talk of joining this great forum and having mad-driven sex starved lunatics like you to join.Gaybriel

Always a pleasure sir. Have a good day in Maiduguristan.
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by kunchi(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2023
I don't have problem with them.....
They show me i look

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by westlius(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2023
TheboyGhost:
I am taking a vacation to PH tomorrow...

I love nipples 😍😍😍
U surely invited
Any size or shape is available
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by kelspinall(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
i tire ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. / Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? / Girls Do You Intentionally Shake Your Butt While Walking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.