Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba (25355 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Dbestbrest: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2023
Damage control. The video is everywhere. We have taken note of every word spoken by the demented soul. When people say igbos haven't learnt from history, I always rise in their defence but the bullying, the insults and the various threats coming from them had thrown a big wedge between me and them, and I know several people from other tribes too have taken notes and until they realise the damage they have caused themselves politically and socially. It will be hard for other tribes in Nigeria to entrust them with the leadership of this nation

4 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Dbestbrest: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2023
MightySparrow:
Yoruba can never fight igbos but the bad analysis mouthed ones should keep watch over their mouths.

Every decent person will resist comments that can bringi bad blood between the tribes. It is good we live together in harmony.

To say my ancestral home belong to every Chinedu or Danladi is not acceptable in the market place or politics.
Stay at your respectable distance.

Never say never. Yorubas are being pushed to the wall

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Dbestbrest: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Deadlytruth:
I watched the event live on Channels yesterday and Iwanyawu clearly and unequivocally said that "Yorubas are political rascals".
But the most interesting irony which none of the Yoruba commentators here seem to be bothered about is the fact that Obasanjo (an acclaimed Yoruba elder) was right there when Iwanyawu said so but when he (OBJ) later got the opportunity to speak, he didn't make any point of correction to Iwanyawu but chose to allege Igbophobia against other Nigerian ethnicities thus pretending not to see that Iwanyawu's kind of unprovoked outburst which had just happened right before his eyes is one of the causes of that Igbophobia.
How a fully grown Yoruba elder would see an Igbo elder calling his people political rascals right in his presence but ignore it and play the ostrich by turning around to accuse other Nigerians as having a phobia for the same Igbo nation is simply disingenuous. If I were a Yoruba person, I would see a bigger insult to Yoruba race in Obasanjo's conduct than in Iwanyawu's outburst.
I dare say here that a good number of Yorubas are as guilty as Obasanjo as far as this ostrich playing is concerned all in a bid to seek a non-existent southern unity even in the face of provocations and speeches from Igbos which stand as unassailable evidences to the contrary.
Obasanjo's mother was impregnated by an Igbo man, OBJ is from Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Franking: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2023
No war o. Lagos belongs to the Yoruba. No one was ever doubting that. It was only called a no man's land to wind the Yorubas.

Where is James Faleke? Where's Olu omo from?

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Namigotalktru: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2023
Tell your brothers o. Your world Igbo congress is busy writing letters and you say there is no problem.

The energy spent on negativity against this country imagine if that energy went to developing your region.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Proudlyomonna: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2023
koxyz:

By their fruit,you will know them.Hate filled.

Yes by their fruits you will know them.
Tribally bigoted hatefilled.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Christistruth03: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2023
Deadlytruth:
I watched the event live on Channels yesterday and Iwanyawu clearly and unequivocally said that "Yorubas are political rascals".
But the most interesting irony which none of the Yoruba commentators here seem to be bothered about is the fact that Obasanjo (an acclaimed Yoruba elder) was right there when Iwanyawu said so but when he (OBJ) later got the opportunity to speak, he didn't make any point of correction to Iwanyawu but chose to allege Igbophobia against other Nigerian ethnicities thus pretending not to see that Iwanyawu's kind of unprovoked outburst which had just happened right before his eyes is one of the causes of that Igbophobia.
How a fully grown Yoruba elder would see an Igbo elder calling his people political rascals right in his presence but ignore it and play the ostrich by turning around to accuse other Nigerians as having a phobia for the same Igbo nation is simply disingenuous. If I were a Yoruba person, I would see a bigger insult to Yoruba race in Obasanjo's conduct than in Iwanyawu's outburst.
I dare say here that a good number of Yorubas are as guilty as Obasanjo as far as this ostrich playing is concerned all in a bid to seek a non-existent southern unity even in the face of provocations and speeches from Igbos which stand as unassailable evidences to the contrary.

Obasanjo is Territorial principality that manifests whenever any of his Kinsmen is about to equal and Surpassed him

He manifested against Awolowo in 1979
Against Abiola in 1993
And he Manifested against Tinubu when he asked the Elections to be annulled

Obasanjo suffers from a morbid type of Jealousy that needs to be bound by National Prayer and Fastings

3 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Christistruth03: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
To those people spreading fake news that chairman of the council of elders, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said that we yorubas are political bastards.
He can't say that, he clearly said that those destroying Igbo properties in Lagos were “political rascals”. Like Mc oluomo and co

Can we sensible yorubas see what Apc yorubas( tinubu urchins) have caused, they are clearly the ones these message is for, those yorubas destroyingg ibos properties are political rascals, I affirm to what he said.

Please Apc yorubas(tinubu urchins) stop bringing hate and bad name to we hospitable yorubas at large.

At least we now know who Igbos hate mentors are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFA0dETzmCI
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Ballmer: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2023
You can see what that bastard iwanyawu stated n what seun Igbo selected bigoted mod pushed to front page while deleting the videos showing what the cursed oloriburuku Igbo Iwanyawu bastard truly said.

NaughtyBrainiac:
He said "Yorubas are..... pause, They are just political rascals and we are going to handle them"

The statement is very controversial.

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Yorubalandlord(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Christistruth03:

At least we now know who Igbos hate mentors are
Are you a political rascal?
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by omonnakoda: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2023
Ballmer:
You can see what that bastard iwanyawu stated n what seun Igbo selected bigoted mod pushed to front page while deleting the videos showing what the cursed oloriburuku Igbo Iwanyawu bastard truly said.

He insulted Yorubas
It is terrible
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by malware: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
To those people spreading fake news that chairman of the council of elders, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said that we yorubas are political bastards.
He can't say that, he clearly said that those destroying Igbo properties in Lagos were “political rascals”. Like Mc oluomo and co

Can we sensible yorubas see what Apc yorubas( tinubu urchins) have caused, they are clearly the ones these message is for, those yorubas destroyingg ibos properties are political rascals, I affirm to what he said.

Please Apc yorubas(tinubu urchins) stop bringing hate and bad name to we hospitable yorubas at large.

You're dancing to the tune of your Nnewi wife and Igbi kids. We all watched the video, so your opinion doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by profmallor: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2023
This is saddening. But we all know where OBJs loyalty lays. But by God OBJ shall with his eyes and ears witness the coronation of Jagaban before he leaves this world. That which he has dedicated his life to resist, he shall see before he leaves. He is not God. As for iwanyawu he has spoken from the abundance of his heart, He better not start what might quickly get out of hand. This violence he is inciting doesnt belong to one people.

3 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by joefelin2345: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2023
Benez:

Pls send your phone number. I will send the video to you on watsapp
09023357333 Thank you so much. It is better to hear from the horse mouth than to rely on fabricated interpretation ones
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Tochj(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Most of the Rascals causing the whole problems in Lagos are mainly from Kwara ondo Even Togo .
They are recruited for mischief.
Real Lagosians are very good people.

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by package7(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Igbos have crossed the line. Yorubas will not condole or accept their shenanigans attitudes. Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, situated in the south west. Lagos is a Yoruba land. Just imagine igbos are an Ingrates,, we provide infrastructures for them to strive for their business. May God judge them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by sencekompis: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
YOU DONT WANT BIAFRA AGAIN?? OLORIBURUKU SET OF PEOPLE
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Lobotomy02: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Only idi...ots and bastar...ds feel threatened or think there is war.

We will live peacefully and coexist in harmony, whether the tribalists or bigots like it or not.

Enikuuure eyin olofo jatijati tribalists and bigots!
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by sunnnnyuu(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

A lie from the fit of hell
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by sencekompis: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Tochj:
Most of the Rascals causing the whole problems in Lagos are mainly from Kwara ondo Even Togo .
They are recruited for mischief.
Real Lagosians are very good people.

Yorubas are yorubas regardless our locations, are you GENUINELY OKAY ? omo eran jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by sencekompis: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Bunch of PARASITES very silly people with horrible attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by MadarasBlade(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:

You forgot to add you can feed his generation

Oh!! Thanks for the reminder.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by sunnnnyuu(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.thecable.ng/iwuanyanwu-there-is-no-war-between-igbo-and-yoruba/amp
This is the reason why Igbos said during colonisation that even if any region want to break away should not be allowed, because they have plans to dominate the country and enslaved the others. Look at Lagos now, go to Kano and see how they dominate it, no single state in Nigeria that Igbo man has not go and enjoying his life, but go to east, no any other tribe from any region of the country that go and do business, except if you are working under federal government, Igbos don't accommodate people except their tribe men, so the early we realized this the better for us, let Biafra republic be actualize so that they will go back to east

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by omonnakoda: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2023
Iwuanyanwu must apologise
He said Ohanaeze worldwide are going to HANDLE Yoruba

That is a serious threat
Yoruba all over the world must be alert
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by omonnakoda: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2023
malware:

You're dancing to the tune of your Nnewi wife and Igbi kids. We all watched the video, so your opinion doesn't matter.
Ohanaeze Worldwide will HANDLE Yoruba people
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by omonnakoda: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2023
His words

"Yorubas.......They are just political rascals"

Shocking
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Gentew(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

This is a very anti nationalist thinking and submission and I am sure you are plainly a product of this evil PdApc structure.
If you don't want Nigeria anymore charge your leaders to push for secession.
My Chinese friend believes the only Nigerian Nigeria has managed to create is the Igboman,who after fighting a deadly War is in every nook and cranny of the Union. His opinion though.
My elders Cousin just marry Yoruba girl,him don even send her to UK so she go born there.
People just go out and hustle and exist without tribal shenanigans na senseless Tribalist be the problem wey this Country dey face undecided
Yoruba don't have that but they have aye,eiye, Oduduwa movement,Drug dealers, Yahoo, Ritualist, Kidnappers and every criminal elements you can think of.
There are good and bad People in every Tribe,if your mind is not in tandem with this reality then you should hurriedly seek help now cus your mental health is not in good shape at all.

Your mental health is declining at an alarming rate. What does Aye, Eiye, vikings, PC, Buccaneer has to do with Yoruba, are those Tribal club..... you really need help but non is coming your way!

When did Oduduwa movement becomes a killing machine like HERDSMEN, IPOB, BOKOHARAM ETC

Kidnapper, your brother EVANS is the notorious kidnapper.

Drug, a day old baby knows that is the second name for IGBO tribe

3 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by tabaralph: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are all one(Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo) irrespective of tribe or who we support.

Lies from the pit of hell, Nigeria is not and can never be one;at least not in the nearest fore sable future, to hell with lord lugard and queen Elizabeth that joined this 3 separate countries with different ideas, thinking, orientation, beliefs together as one.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2023
tabaralph:

Lies from the pit of hell, Nigeria is not and can never be one;at least not in the nearest fore sable future, to hell with lord lugard and queen Elizabeth that joined this 3 separate countries with different ideas, thinking, orientation, beliefs together as one.
You are one of the problems of Nigeria. Change your mindset
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by omonnakoda: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
TRANSCRIPT IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT VERSION SHARE IT

“I want to make our people in Lagos know that on Wednesday, I called a meeting of Ohanaeze council of elders worldwide. And we express (sic) the events in Lagos.

“I want to tell you that we have resolved that never, never again can we allow anybody to take the life of any innocent Igbo person.

“All of us are going to fight the person, we are going to fight the person. Never again!

“We are in Nigeria, and we have invested in Nigeria. We are not going to take the pressure of telling us to go, we are not going anywhere.

“I want to tell those in Lagos to realise that there is no war between us and Yorubas…(Yorubas are just political rascals. We are going to handle them,”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/25/lagos-election-igbos-will-never-again-allow-killings-iwuanyanwu/
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Proudlyomonna: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Gentew:

Your mental health is declining at an alarming rate. What does Aye, Eiye, vikings, PC, Buccaneer has to do with Yoruba, are those Tribal club..... you really need help but non is coming your way!

When did Oduduwa movement becomes a killing machine like HERDSMEN, IPOB, BOKOHARAM ETC

Kidnapper, your brother EVANS is the notorious kidnapper.

Drug, a day hold baby knows that is the second name for IGBO tribe

Animal,the message is Bigotry, Insurgency,crime abounds everywhere in Nigeria. It's got nothing to do with TRIBE.
Seek help before you finally comot clothe run mad enter market grin
Or continue to do Igbo ahhh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo eeehhhh, Igbo yooooo bcus na your destiny sha grin grin I know you must need me to engage a mentally unstable Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal like your type in Yoruba vs Igbo Tribal hate grin I don't do that shit boyyy grin
When I see a Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal like your type I call them out directly grin

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by seunodediranivy: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
nobody is fighting igbo anywhere, it's thier attitudes that is fighting them, and they will continue to be fought unless they hang thier clothes where their hands will reach, they should also have it at the back of their minds that they are visitors in Yoruba lands and they shall remained to be so unless proved to be otherwise which I don't think will be feasible. They should stop being intrusive, ibo is the piquant species of human beings I have ever met in my life, other tribes are there without issues, even the high level of accomodations they enjoyed in Yoruba land they can't have such in their land among themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today / Three Jukun Fishermen Arrested Over Attack On Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.