Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba (25353 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Mercury12(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Let them start the war nah. It is only to their detriment lol.
Yoruba will teach u the lesson that your fathers failed to teach you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by theophorus(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Are you sure?

Cos, this Elections revealed alot of Hidden Hatred and planned work of that Hatred-filled Tribe and am not too sure that things will return back to how it used to be.

The Tribe that think they are superior and have chosen not to respect others, may soon reap in bountiful folds the Hatred they have sown towards others.

All the Best to all the Tribes.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by ojex004: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Una dey craze, Na now u know say war no dey between us cos una don lule. Our eyes don open , u cant continue this your play card with us. The war must continue till u go back and build ur potopoto region and stop dragging your accommodators regions with them.
Na only una every tribes and every country dey hates. Mtshwww

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by BreconHills(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
nonhuman:
no we are not, most of us are too inherently hateful against another

I think there is a lot of polarity on this issue which is not helpful

Polar point 1 - All tribes love one another - this is the work of miscreants.

Polar point 2 - The tribes hate each other.

The truth is somewhere in between. The tribes are suspicious of each other based on diametrically different cultures. High respect monarchy oriented for the yorubas vs republican egalitarian on the part of igbos.

We need to respect territoriality and culture. When in the SE, the sensibilities of the igbos must be respected. Same as when in the SW, the yoruba philosophy and cosmology must be respected.

No party should put forward candidates that do pass the culture test. Birth place is not enough.

By this token there is a possibility that a non yoruba or a non igbo who passes the culture test can attain high office.

In some countries culture and ethos of that country must be proven before one can acquire citizenship and rights to political office.

Yorubas and igbos are completely different ethnic nations. We are not the same, nor should we ever be. To average out is to lose what should not be lost.

What is needed is respect for culture and territoriality.

I trust my comments will be received in the spirit in which it is offered.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by samz77: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
greggng:

This is why I am always very careful about this matter . No sensible yoruba man will destroy igbo property ...An average yoruba man love the igbos ..some of the want to emulate how industrious we are . Election is over everyone is now back to reality .

In the history of this country I have never seen where igbo man is killing or destroying any yoruba property. This is not a chest beating thing ...igbos fight to the finish...they don't give up when they start ...that is why anyone provoking them should proceed with caution.
. why did ojukwu ran away to Abidjan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by YeyeGbami: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
smartoskie:
"Iwuanyanwu said those destroying Igbo properties in Lagos were “political rascals”.

Please go and watch the video again. Chief didn't say those destroying igbo properties in Lagos are political rascals.

He clearly said "Yorubas are political rascals"

For those calling for MC Olu Omo arrest, they should also remember to call for the arrest of Chief Nwayanwu for this hate speech. Arrest and prosecution should go round not limited to a particular ethnic group.

See them trying to twist what the man said. The video is out there so need to stress about it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
omofunaab:
Lies. We heard him loud and clear . No need for damage control.
If you don't take what he said u can go and kee urself , ko kan aye
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Teenaira: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
To those people spreading fake news that chairman of the council of elders, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said that we yorubas are political bastards.
He can't say that, he clearly said that those destroying Igbo properties in Lagos were “political rascals”.

Can we sensible yorubas see what Apc yorubas( tinubu urchins) have caused, they are clearly the ones these message is for, those yorubas destroyingg ibos properties are political rascals, I affirm to what he said.

Please Apc yorubas(tinubu urchins) stop bringing hate and bad name to we hospitable yorubas at large.

Chukwudi, continue
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by spiralwedge(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
All these rhetorics are the usual ipob pattern. When they lose out, they start manipulating and playing the victim card. This pattern, i am surprised, is still getting at the gullibles.

Why didn’t they come out to say this in the heat of the moment? Instead they fanned the situation hot and was waiting to see if the outcome would be their wish. Now that they have seen that the whole bad politics played by them didn’t turn out in their favour, they start manipulating the situation and saying they want peace. Useless people.

Let me state categorically that in Lagos, maybe not elsewhere, the Igbos have overstayed their welcome. We will not forget the happenings in the past few weeks. I am sure measures will be taken henceforth to systematically push back these refugees that are insulting and wishing us bad every time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Winning123: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
It is idiot like you that crates problems for the Igbos. You are disparaging APC Yorubas and Tinubu knowing fully well that APC is the dorminant party in the South West. And Iwanyanwu also did a great disservice describing them as rascals.

Yorubalandlord:
To those people spreading fake news that chairman of the council of elders, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said that we yorubas are political bastards.
He can't say that, he clearly said that those destroying Igbo properties in Lagos were “political rascals”.

Can we sensible yorubas see what Apc yorubas( tinubu urchins) have caused, they are clearly the ones these message is for, those yorubas destroyingg ibos properties are political rascals, I affirm to what he said.

Please Apc yorubas(tinubu urchins) stop bringing hate and bad name to we hospitable yorubas at large.

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by don3e(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by gloryman91: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
I need one acre of land in Akwa or Nnewi before next to build hotel and shopping complex as a Yoruba Man.

One NIGERIA.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
None. . . only IN THE SICK MINDS OF APC AGBEROCRATIC LOOTOCRACY. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Ruthless70: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

Stop defending rubbish, this foolish bufalo was trying to aggrandize hatred, he literal said: Yoruba r political rascal n he was been inciteful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Teeroyzimma: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are all one(Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo) irrespective of tribe or who we support.
All of a sudden you're one but I can bet in the next few hours you'll be screaming ipob!! Osu!! Pigs!!, Continue.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by smartoskie(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

Please stop twisting what chief Nwayanwu said.
"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Chief Nwayanwu clearly said "Yorubas are political Rascals"
Imagine that statement was made by a Yoruba man to Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by PoloG: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
I am not one with igbos ...
We dont want igbos again in the SW

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Pleasant01: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
greggng:

This is why I am always very careful about this matter . No sensible yoruba man will destroy igbo property ...An average yoruba man love the igbos ..some of the want to emulate how industrious we are . Election is over everyone is now back to reality .

In the history of this country I have never seen where igbo man is killing or destroying any yoruba property. This is not a chest beating thing ...igbos fight to the finish...they don't give up when they start ...that is why anyone provoking them should proceed with caution.
Have you seen the video? ....the man should just tender an apology

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by olatuns2017: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.thecable.ng/iwuanyanwu-there-is-no-war-between-igbo-and-yoruba/amp

".. Yorubas are political rascals, and we are going to deal with them..."

- Chief Emmanuel Nwanyawu.

Una go hear from us

Fat pig

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Amah70: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
2FKs.
After Gani Fawehinmi, the duo of Femi Fani Kayode and Festus Keyamo brought Bola Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in the US to Nigerians.

Both destroyed Tinubu from the beginning. They now attack Igbos for the campaign two of them started against Tinubu long time ago.

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
All of a sudden you're one but I can bet in the next few hours you'll be screaming ipob!! Osu!! Pigs!!, Continue.
Where have you seen me mentioning any tribe? Please stop it

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by ChukwuObe: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
I hope those useless Rufai Oseni, Abati, Ayo and tribalised Ojy Okpe will take this as what is trending tomorrow or Monday as they always do to other stories lambasting APC or Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Proudlyomonna: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
ozo13:
na APC come cause war btw PDP and LP party for abia and Enugu again? In as much as we condemn the act that happened in Lagos, we in equal term condemn the one that happened in Abia, Enugu, Kano, Bauchi ,Rivers.
I will also want to appeal to all states in the federation that as much as a Nigeria citizen resident in any state of the federation, in as much as such a citizen is paying his tax , he should be allowed to have a political say.It should not be only abt Lagos state but all other states as well

Leave matter for Mattias.
Without divide and rule, Apc Structure can't stand.
I wonder why anyone who is not a criminal, kidnapper, terrorist, politifcian will stand with this PdApc structure that has plundered this Country into so much calamity.
If you are a Trader, Artisan, Civil servant, farmer or a legit hustling Nigerian,pray tell our this evil PdApc structure of fifth columnist can ever benefit you.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by koxyz: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Your Apc Structure of thuggery, electoral criminalities,calamity, hunger, insecurity, hardship controlled by bastard fifth columnist can never ever strive without divide and rule,it's Impossible for them to exist or sway their ways into looting unrepentantly without divide and rule.
Know this and know Peace.

By their fruit,you will know them.Hate filled.

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by MadarasBlade(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Lol. Damage control.

The usual bragging of South Easterners...he said there was no war between the Yorubas and Igbos, but finished with: The Yorubas are just political rascals and they Igbos will handle them.

Watch the video here:
https://twitter.com/demola6319/status/1639658559968296961?t=Ka2Xs7ZNnSOl7q-VsUuWKw&s=19

Didn't you people prove him right on the just concluded election? Did you guys behave like human beings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Confirms Godwin Emefiele's Arrest / Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures / Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.