Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba (25352 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
there is war between igbo and yoruba nd i love it

3 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by MadarasBlade(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
porthouse7:
We don't want Igbo again in Lagos

You can't do anything about it, enter alaba and say this if you get crase.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Okiton: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=ChukwuObe post=122061212]

Neither will it be well with you, your family and your generation yet unborn for good. You will become leer like Gehazi and rot in hell [/quote]

Animal
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by MadarasBlade(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
smartoskie:

Please stop twisting what chief Nwayanwu said.
"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Chief Nwayanwu clearly said "Yorubas are political Rascals"
Imagine that statement was made by a Yoruba man to Ibos.

Oba of lagos says hi, mc oluomo greets you as well.

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by greggng: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pleasant01:

Have you seen the video? ....the man should just tender an apology

If you have the video post it here so that everyone can review . Let me tell you how stupid some Nigerians can be ...I have been hearing some people say lagos is no man's land...I asked who said ...till date nobody specific person...that means we are enjoying the propaganda.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by sharone21(f): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Iloko:
go and watch the video yourself and hear what he said. The man really misyarned

Being victimized is not easy and so he said it out of anger.

Someone said if ur tribe were to be Igbos who have been hurt and marginalized for long, u would have since gotten ur Oduduwa country.

Instead of annoying the Igbos more, I expected apologies but the reverse is the case.

I used to think Yorubas have the most home training but my interactions with some for few years now and what I see online seems like the reverse.

And when kasala burst now, dem go run away.

I no be Igbo but I dislike this thing u do every election time and still want them to pay tax and be brotherly towards u.

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Karemarealty288(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
omofunaab:
Lies. We heard him loud and clear . No need for damage control.

See dem.. grin

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by porthouse7(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
MadarasBlade:

alaba na wetin, Igbo just have to go no be by force to stay among people u hate so much

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Mrnairalandd: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
O
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by LegacyB: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
To those people spreading fake news that chairman of the council of elders, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said that we yorubas are political bastards.
He can't say that, he clearly said that those destroying Igbo properties in Lagos were “political rascals”.

Can we sensible yorubas see what Apc yorubas( tinubu urchins) have caused, they are clearly the ones these message is for, those yorubas destroyingg ibos properties are political rascals, I affirm to what he said.

Please Apc yorubas(tinubu urchins) stop bringing hate and bad name to we hospitable yorubas at large.
What you forget is that the literacy level of Nigerians have actually increased . What you wrote here “Yoruba APC” in itself is quite inciting. Allow people to belong to whatever party they choose in peace. And leave us out of your politicking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Goodcitizen99(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
McLizbae:
Let me drop it here for you again!

Focus on real life and do not take social media and political clout seriously. Politicians careless and social media is mostly for people who love to spite or share bitterness. Maintain your good relationships and do not expect much from strangers regardless their tribes. Till today Saturday 25 March, igbos and yorubas still marry themselves in our branch of House on the Rock, and many other churches. Marriage is the zenith of love and the largest inter-tribal marriage (among the 3/4 major tribes) will remains between igbos and yorubas.

So, as yoruba/igbo man, if you suddenly turn against your good, loyal and consistent igbo/yoruba friend/bro/sis/customer/neigbour/partners or even family just because of a politician or things you read online, na you be the biggest idiot of your generation.

Even God go turn against you because you have stupidly turned against an angel he has sent to be of help to you at a stage of your life.

Your personal wahala!
Apt infact This is thebest thing I have read on nairaland In a loooooooooong time. Na only jobless petty tribal insults full nairaland these days so 😢

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Creeper: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Isn’t this the same ugly fat pig who said Yorubas are rascals in a viral video on Twitter?

These people are clowns and they need to be tamed and put where they belong.

They owe everything they’re to Yorubas. Yet every time they lose out in the power play in Nigeria - they have an uncanny of starting unnecessary rancour with Yorubas. They’ll be the ones to provoke it and still claim victim when they get put in their place.

These people will never change.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by BabaAduras: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.thecable.ng/iwuanyanwu-there-is-no-war-between-igbo-and-yoruba/amp

You Igbos can keep deluding yourself.

By saying you “want to conquer’, are you not declaring a war? Are you not declaring war when you say the ancestral land of a people is a “no-man’s-land’? Where was Iwuanyanwu and co when these narratives were been pushed on the social media? Where were they when Kanu and Igbos drove the destruction of infrastructures in Lagos state during the #endsars?

Not a single call-to-order nor condemnation of all these by Ohanaeze. Now that Yorubas are reacting, you are pushing this narrative of no-war.

Can any Yoruba man say he wants to install Obas in Igboland that will be equal status with the Ezes? Can any tribe call Onitsha, Kaduna or PortHarcourt a no-man’s-land?

I think there can only be peace when everyone respects each other. You cannot come to someone’s land and heap insult on the landlord (aborigines), it always end in war. The war will only end when the aborigines are CONQUERED. That is why Yorubas see the saying of ‘conquer Lagos’ by the Igbos as nothing but WAR.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Gentew(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are all one(Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo) irrespective of tribe or who we support.
How are we one? Yoruba doesn't have Bokoharam, killer herdsmen, bandits, IPOB, Unknown gunmen, Militants. Yoruba is even the only tribe that has half Igbo & half Yoruba as their Governor as in the case of Osun state governor Adeleke. Yoruba is a unique tribe. It pains me that we are equally yoked with the aforementioned tribes along with their baggages..... I'm sad!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Proudlyomonna: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
koxyz:

By their fruit,you will know them.Hate filled.

Yes oo by their fruits we will know them.
Hate filled, especially those animals who allow evil demonic PdApc fifth columnist bury thier souls into senseless tribal hate.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by LAFOCUZY: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Lol. Damage control.

The usual bragging of South Easterners...he said there was no war between the Yorubas and Igbos, but finished with: The Yorubas are just political rascals and they Igbos will handle them.

Watch the video here:
https://twitter.com/demola6319/status/1639658559968296961?t=Ka2Xs7ZNnSOl7q-VsUuWKw&s=19

Chief read most massages before you, these comments are reconciliatory, fostering the good of human unity and coexistence.

But your comment is fanning the hate and division. You maybe serious or enjoying Brit bat or even not caring about it's consequence or even joking. If you live in Lagos, if the crises blow out. What guarantees do you have that you or your loved one won't be agmonst the first victims, regardless of your tribe, in the maze of the confusion. Think!!

You may even be attacked by your Kinsmen and tribe. What happened last week is an example to all, where people from same tribe where profiled, beaten and prevented from voting by their kin, simply because they looked like the other people.

You are fanning this flame, how do you look? In a heavily populated Lagos of diverse tribes and in the midst of the chaos and crises, can you confidently guarantee you might literally not be a victim. Think.!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by willibounce1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
To those people spreading fake news that chairman of the council of elders, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said that we yorubas are political bastards.
He can't say that, he clearly said that those destroying Igbo properties in Lagos were “political rascals”.

Can we sensible yorubas see what Apc yorubas( tinubu urchins) have caused, they are clearly the ones these message is for, those yorubas destroyingg ibos properties are political rascals, I affirm to what he said.

Please Apc yorubas(tinubu urchins) stop bringing hate and bad name to we hospitable yorubas at large.

Bloody coward. He called yorubas political rascals. What are you phucking scared of? Stand by your word when you make senseless statements. You can provoke people under the disguise of "freedom of speech" but you sure cannot teach or dictate to the people you provoke how they must react. One of your old ipob elders has also threatened that there will be no Nigeria if Tinubu is sworn in as president. We are keeping records of all your fooli.shness and we will serve you that akpu and ofensala that your are pricing when the time is right.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Proudlyomonna: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Gentew:

How are we one? Yoruba doesn't have Bokoharam, killer herdsmen, bandits, IPOB, Unknown gunmen, Militants. Yoruba is even the only tribe that has half Igbo & half Yoruba as their Governor as in the case of Osun state governor Adeleke. Yoruba is a unique tribe. It pains me that we are equally yoked with the aforementioned tribes along with their baggages..... I'm sad!!!

This is a very anti nationalist thinking and submission and I am sure you are plainly a product of this evil PdApc structure.
If you don't want Nigeria anymore charge your leaders to push for secession.
My Chinese friend believes the only Nigerian Nigeria has managed to create is the Igboman,who after fighting a deadly War is in every nook and cranny of the Union. His opinion though.
My elders Cousin just marry Yoruba girl,him don even send her to UK so she go born there.
People just go out and hustle and exist without tribal shenanigans na senseless Tribalist be the problem wey this Country dey face undecided
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Proudlyomonna: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Gentew:

This is a very anti nationalist thinking and submission and I am sure you are plainly a product of this evil PdApc structure.
If you don't want Nigeria anymore charge your leaders to push for secession.
My Chinese friend believes the only Nigerian Nigeria has managed to create is the Igboman,who after fighting a deadly War is in every nook and cranny of the Union. His opinion though.
My elders Cousin just marry Yoruba girl,him don even send her to UK so she go born there.
People just go out and hustle and exist without tribal shenanigans na senseless Tribalist be the problem wey this Country dey face undecided
Yoruba don't have that but they have aye,eiye, Oduduwa movement,Drug dealers, Yahoo, Ritualist, Kidnappers and every criminal elements you can think of.
There are good and bad People in every Tribe,if your mind is not in tandem with this reality then you should hurriedly seek help now cus your mental health is not in good shape at all.

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by VEHINTOLAR: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
MadarasBlade:

See this mumu,Alaba in Lagos or alaigbo ? This is how you idiots foolishly paint a big target at your stupid OSU's back and when the ultimate destruction you so much crave finally arrives,you fools will start playing victim's card as usual !
I think this stupidity of yours is something that's well embedded in your DNA ! "Enter alaba...",blah,blah,blah,what a fool you are ! Perhaps,you need to go and ask your father the story of how he arrived in Lagos with one miserable polythene bag in hand before you start saying nonsense or wishing for a crisis that's capable of sending all of you back to the East in some body bags ! I pray you fools from that barren land of primitive savages actually get the destruction you're wishing for ! Werey, awon oponu gbogbo,is Alaba your father's land ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Intelcorei7: 12:00am On Mar 26, 2023
I watched the video, the miscreant idiotic fatty pig of Biafra really said "YORUBAS ARE POLITICAL RASCAL, AND WE WILL HANDLE THEM". We are now fully set for inevitability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by MadarasBlade(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

See this mumu,Alaba in Lagos or alaigbo ? This is how you idiots foolishly paint a big target at your stupid OSU's back and when the ultimate destruction you so much crave finally arrives,you fools will start playing victim's card as usual !
I think this stupidity of yours is something that's well embedded in your DNA ! "Enter alaba...",blah,blah,blah,what a fool you are ! Perhaps,you need to go and ask your father the story of how he arrived in Lagos with one miserable polythene bag in hand before you start saying nonsense or wishing for a crisis that's capable of sending all of you back to the East in some body bags ! I pray you fools from that barren land of primitive savages actually get the destruction you're wishing for ! Werey, awon oponu gbogbo,is Alaba your father's land ?

My dad came with a nylon bag but right now he owns 2 houses in lagos and numerous shops in the choicest of places, can the same be said about your own failure of a father? I can see where the frustration is coming from, it hasn't been going well for your lineage and you're the next in line.

What an unfortunate being.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Igbo6(m): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2023
Lies. We heard him loud and clear . No need for damage control. [/quote]
What are you gotta do pig ?
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Vernor(m): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2023
You're never Yoruba and can never be using yourbalandlord means nothing, we all watched the video. Even the writer wrote "there are just political rascals" does this make any sense to even the writer, you have spoken loud, we will respond better. You people have not seen anything yet.
Yorubalandlord:

3 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Osolo1(m): 12:51am On Mar 26, 2023
This has been the mentality of the political class from the east for a long time and it's been disadvantagious to them all along. The easterners cannot seek to play politics without taking into cognisance the local politics of of the indigenious hosting community . There are boundaries that has to be respected ,the moment you tend to dictate for the locals,you have overstepped your boundaries .

4 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:58am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
na APC come cause war btw PDP and LP party for abia and Enugu again? In as much as we condemn the act that happened in Lagos, we in equal term condemn the one that happened in Abia, Enugu, Kano, Bauchi ,Rivers.
I will also want to appeal to all states in the federation that as much as a Nigeria citizen resident in any state of the federation, in as much as such a citizen is paying his tax , he should be allowed to have a political say.It should not be only abt Lagos state but all other states as well
leave them what they try in Lagos even neighboring Ogun state they can't try it... In five Loca govt in Lagos Toda deputy Loca govt excos is strictly reserved for non Yoruba or non lagosian... Yet pple don't see that in one Loca govt an Igbo person is deputy... Another too Edo person deputy... Yet these areas always vote against APC...
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by raskymonojendor: 1:02am On Mar 26, 2023
Intelcorei7:
I watched the video, the miscreant idiotic fatty pig of Biafra really said "YORUBAS ARE POLITICAL RASCAL, AND WE WILL HANDLE THEM". We are now fully set for inevitability.
The press also.

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Vernor(m): 1:16am On Mar 26, 2023
sharone21:

Being victimized is not easy and so he said it out of anger.

Someone said if ur tribe were to be Igbos who have been hurt and marginalized for long, u would have since gotten ur Oduduwa country.

Instead of annoying the Igbos more, I expected apologies but the reverse is the case.

I used to think Yorubas have the most home training but my interactions with some for few years now and what I see online seems like the reverse.

And when kasala burst now, dem go run away.

I no be Igbo but I dislike this thing u do every election time and still want them to pay tax and be brotherly towards u.
I never wish casala burst but again I want it so that we can clear some doubts, many of you will not believe like the election, I believe it's not over, this is just the beginning until we do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Confirms Godwin Emefiele's Arrest / Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln / Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.