Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba (25354 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by sterlingD(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
We have been warned severally not to loose guard around these band of politicians.These politicians of generations have have been using us playing with our emotions to achieve their aim,Truly we should stop granting them audience to toy with us if we continue like this it will be disastrous.

We should not give room for what we should not give room for because tomorrow we will have no one to blame but ourselves. Also we should not give room for what we should not give room for with expectations that the outcome will be favourable and great

Braithwaite@e
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by CartelKenneth: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND

go and hug transformer if you like
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Omodua(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The person that called Yorubas political rascals.
Go back to school to understand what he said.

You just be Agbero.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Karnice600: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The person that called Yorubas political rascals.

You get reading comprehension problem.
He said
"And I want to tell those in Lagos to realise that there is no war between us and Yorubas. Yorubas are with us. There are just political rascals, and we’re going to handle them..."

He said 'there are', which means, there exists amongst them..,
As opposed to 'they are', which means everyone of them.
Hatred just made you too daft to understand that
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Omodua(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omoawoke:
End of case

If you think say you smart, others are smart too
If you think you get craze, werey oko iya e wa!
If you think you special, others are special too
In life, when someone attempt to cross into boundary and try rubbish with you and you send it back to sender. I mean dapada! Reject nonsense !
After you don send the message clear and loud, no be fight, na just respect.
I bet this is the last time they will chook mouth into Lagos politics again. When election come, go to your polling unit and vote quietly, ma pariwo! Don’t drag politics with southwest people, anyhow they want do themselves no be your concern
Respect is reciprocal.
Stop your nonsense. Are you more lagosian than others.

Many of you're jobless and looking for slightest opportunity to loot. Hence your incendiary remarks on a clear news report. You're distorting it to lend legitimacy to ethnic bigotry visited on Igbo's and non Yoruba's.

You don't see anything wrong with statement credited to Bayo Onanuga, FFK and festus.Keyamo.

To make peace is not evidence of fear or cowardice. Know this. And.behave well.

Lazy Dole!
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Omodua(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
omofunaab:
Lies. We heard him loud and clear . No need for damage control.
Shut up. What do you know.

Come and fight na.

Eedi*t.
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Omodua(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You still haven't learnt your lessons from this election.

The lesson is that you can't divide Yorubas along colonial and military junta state lines or along religious lines. That rubbish only works in the South East.

You're very irrelevant and political rascal.

Enjoy your stupidity and ethnic bigotry.

Looter and lazy Dole!
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by malware: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:

Ohanaeze Worldwide will HANDLE Yoruba people

Are they done handling Hausa/Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by tabaralph: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are one of the problems of Nigeria. Change your mindset

Truth is bitter…
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
It is better to trust and work with northerners than Igbos. Bitter truth. I am a living testimony.

Tojutiye laparo fin sori.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by theforemost: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
GOD punish that BASTARD. After calling Yoruba RASCALS

2 Likes

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Gentew(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Animal,the message is Bigotry, Insurgency,crime abounds everywhere in Nigeria. It's got nothing to do with TRIBE.
Seek help before you finally comot clothe run mad enter market grin
Or continue to do Igbo ahhh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo eeehhhh, Igbo yooooo bcus na your destiny sha grin grin I know you must need me to engage a mentally unstable Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal like your type in Yoruba vs Igbo Tribal hate grin I don't do that shit boyyy grin
When I see a Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal like your type I call them out directly grin

Mad IPOB spotted!!!

Now I see that you have totally lost your sanity...... you need help but you won't see.... lol
Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Proudlyomonna: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Gentew:

Mad IPOB spotted!!!

Now I see that you have totally lost your sanity...... you need help but you won't see.... lol

Ko de ni dafun o ati ipob re grin cheesy
Bastard Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal grin grin
Shun Tribal hate.

Re: Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba by Tochj(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
sencekompis:

Yorubas are yorubas regardless our locations, are you GENUINELY OKAY ? omo eran jati jati
I no agree for this one
Tinubu has divided Yorubas into two
Tinubu Asslickers or urchins
This set include wicked politicains and followers from different tribes including Igbos.
And Real omoluabis
People with conscience like Pa Adebanjo, Rufai and many good Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Healed The President? - Tayo Ogunbiyi / Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.