Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics (42207 Views)

Starlink Cuts Price Of Start-up Kit For Nigerians To $99 / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by GeneralPula: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
nedekid:

Guess you did not see the 6, 7 groups.
They don’t exist in the south here. Only ipob exist here.

1 Like

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Rilwayne001: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
How can we do this?

1 Like

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Elmojiid(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
How will lock my sim pn itel small phone or android
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Emma513: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
Do not joke with all of these things..

We presently live amidst the 10th deadliest terrorist group on earth..

Stay Vigilant..
IF THIS GIVE YOU JOY. KEEP ON DOING IT, ANYWAY. OBI IS COMING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by charlsecy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
xpiranza88:
Normally if ur phone is stolen or u misplaced it the first thing to do is to call customer care and block the line immediately.....
With SIM lock, you may not be in a hurry to call customer care.

2 Likes

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Emma513: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Stay Vigilant..
IF THIS GIVE YOU JOY. KEEP ON DOING IT. ANYWAY OBI IS COMING
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by manchyme: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sugoi:
This one Na old news.... All my sims are locked. My son showed me shege before I started taking that stuff seriously..anytime I load like 3k airtime on my phone before you know it, it has vanished with less than 3 phone calls. First I tried putting password on my phone but it wasn't working. Until I found out that when I am not around, my eldest son would take my phone, bring out my sim card, put it in his phone and transfer all the airtime in it to his own sim.
and you didn't disown him? blood is thicker than water
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Noted.
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Corridon: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Stay Vigilant..
Shut up. Nigeria is presently surrounded by skull miners.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by okooloyun1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
eroticecstasy:
Pin isn't safe as well, wrong pin will request for PUK, wrong PUK will destroy the line permanently.

My accounts are connected to a sim, that phone does not pass my gate
wrong PUK will only help block your SIM. You can still retrieve your line provided you have all the required documents by your SIM provider.

9 Likes

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Stay Vigilant..
ikpu nne gi! Bästarđ

1 Like

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by McLizbae: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Is that what you told yourself? grin just say they engage in lower operations in the south.
GeneralPula:

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Benwallt(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Even Satan cannot break my sim lock
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Savvy19: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
How can one possibly lock his sim card?

3 Likes

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by RawBitterTruth(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Stay Vigilant..

Son of a demented fuul
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Horus(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyBlKGHWxfM

How to Lock SIM Card on any Android Phone

4 Likes

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by erniok(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
thedio:
This happened to me about 3weeks ago when somebody stole my phone and purchased 20k recharge card from my bank account.
If na standard chartered bank, e no for work. even to buy airtime for yourself and check balance requires your password

4 Likes

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by damosade(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
I dont receive sms.it has been deactivated, my app is sure anyday.
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by nedekid: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Ok. I get your point.
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Jimbadly: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Stay Vigilant..

You saw Ipob but not Boko Haram or number 4 on the list which is also a Nigerian terrorist organization. You saw Ipob cos they're Igbos whom you love to hate. What a bigoted idi0t you are. 😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by system21: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sugoi:
This one Na old news.... All my sims are locked. My son showed me shege before I started taking that stuff seriously..anytime I load like 3k airtime on my phone before you know it, it has vanished with less than 3 phone calls. First I tried putting password on my phone but it wasn't working. Until I found out that when I am not around, my eldest son would take my phone, bring out my sim card, put it in his phone and transfer all the airtime in it to his own sim.
Like father Like son😀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by ImoleNaija: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
wiseone28:
If you forget the pin na wahala you enter so

Especially when its pack is nowhere to be found. grin
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Emaprince: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Is this just for those that uses USSD code or does it include every one?

I have never used the ussd code on any of my accounts. I have apps for all em.

2 Likes

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by tupix(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sugoi:
train him pls, he might be a genuine genius
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by texannaija: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
FarmTech:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/25/police-urge-nigerians-to-activate-sim-lock-reveal-criminals-tactics

Na today?.. just buy all these small “china” phones and lock your sim with code wey you go remember ooooooo grin
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by GeneralPula: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Jimbadly:

You saw Ipob but not Boko Haram or number 4 on the list which is also a Nigerian terrorist organization. You saw Ipob cos they're Igbos whom you love to hate. What a bigoted idi0t you are. 😁😁
Boko isn’t in the south..
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by ManOfMan: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Stay Vigilant..

We also have the 6th and 7th deadliest Terrorist Groups in Nigeria. That means 3 out the first 10 deadliest terrorist groups are operating in Nigeria.

Be careful guys especially with your sim as this guy suggested
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by reiddecuti: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
All my 6 Sims are on sim lock always and all time.

No dulling... grin
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Debangis20(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good. I have locked my SIMS long before.
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Munzy14(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
emetisuccess:
First time police make sense. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E shock me oooo🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. / Phones Are Becoming So Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.