Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics (42204 Views)

Starlink Cuts Price Of Start-up Kit For Nigerians To $99 / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by zolajpower: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Seankhalifa:
sorry bro.... bank employee na the new g boys
I swear down bro
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by zolajpower: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Winnin009:

In other words; your initial comment no make sense be that.

Just wanted to clarify. Happy Sunday.
I think for me you re the most unintelligent students in your school days, it must ve been hard for u to be pushed through school . Bro, let my people GO must be your name way back in Pre-school, KG, Primary school , high school .
Do you know how I find out about your epileptic and malnourished educational background ? Because you re the only one who saw no sense in my initial comments while the intelligent and educationally inclined individual saw sense thereby apportioning the blames to the banks .
With all being said it must have been hard for you to see education as a tool to achieving greater things , hence you re allergic and a hindrance to intelligent and smart souls 😂🙈😭
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by tete7000(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sugoi:
This one Na old news.... All my sims are locked. My son showed me shege before I started taking that stuff seriously..anytime I load like 3k airtime on my phone before you know it, it has vanished with less than 3 phone calls. First I tried putting password on my phone but it wasn't working. Until I found out that when I am not around, my eldest son would take my phone, bring out my sim card, put it in his phone and transfer all the airtime in it to his own sim.

When I was a child I dare not do such with my father, there was fear and respect between us, I know my limits. My children dare not do such with me, they have limits too and everyone respect it. With proper training, children ought to know where their freedom starts and end, please give your child proper training before he becomes a burden to you in your old age.
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by kelmicheal: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
phemmyfour:
With this no cash season, not a good move

You can use your bank app more reliable
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Winnin009: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
zolajpower:

I think for me you re the most unintelligent students in your school days, it must ve been hard for u to be pushed through school . Bro, let my people GO must be your name way back in Pre-school, KG, Primary school , high school .
Do you know how I find out about your epileptic and malnourished educational background ? Because you re the only one who saw no sense in my initial comments while the intelligent and educationally inclined individual saw sense thereby apportioning the blames to the banks .
With all being said it must have been hard for you to see education as a tool to achieving greater things , hence you re allergic and a hindrance to intelligent and smart souls 😂🙈😭

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mumu man. I can just imagine how you must have been pleased with yourself after typing all these. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Your grammar is poor but you have the audacity to question another person’s education. Your initial comment is as dumb and pointless as this write up and there’s nothing you can do about it. Malnourished educational background?!?! 😂😂😂😂 in your mind o; professor of abuse. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Chochovini: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
toyoson0:

If u wanna recharge for self, zenith doesn't ask for pin
. Says who? That mean, you don‘t know zenith much enough.
They do, in fact, that‘s my bank.
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by zolajpower: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Winnin009:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mumu man. I can just imagine how you must have been pleased with yourself after typing all these. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Your grammar is poor but you have the audacity to question another person’s education. Your initial comment is as dumb and pointless as this write up and there’s nothing you can do about it. Malnourished educational background?!?! 😂😂😂😂 in your mind o; professor of abuse. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ode you b big ode , you Ve not heard of that before "malnourished educational background "
Let me tell what that means again ..... Your education was so poor that a dump person in your class called you the dumbest. Look up the word malnourished on Google before keep showing your odecity online
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by alabo1: 4:37am On Mar 27, 2023
erniok:

If na standard chartered bank, e no for work. even to buy airtime for yourself and check balance requires your password
Even for FCMB and gtb
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Winnin009: 6:14am On Mar 27, 2023
zolajpower:

Ode you b big ode , you Ve not heard of that before "malnourished educational background "
Let me tell what that means again ..... Your education was so poor that a dump person in your class called you the dumbest. Look up the word malnourished on Google before keep showing your odecity online

😂😂😂😂😂

First; it’s dumb and not dump. Your brain is a dump, so I’m not so surprised that you are dumb. Did you get how I used both words there?!

And malnourished?! Bro?! If you knew the meaning of malnourished, you won’t use it in that context. But I can’t blame you too much. I’m sure you live in a dump and as a result, your brain has become one and hence your innate dumbness. Next time, in such contexts, use words like subpar, substandard, poor, mediocre etc.

Lol. Odecity?!? What does that even mean?!
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by caandi: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2023
bjtinz:
Correct me if wrong, but I think this applies only to those that activate USSD banking. Personally I use strictly the apps
not true
I’ve never used ussd before, when I was robbed off my phone and some valuables, they withdrew 95,000 immediately!!!
The withdrawals were in 20k and 40ks respectively
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by zolajpower: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Winnin009:

😂😂😂😂😂

First; it’s dumb and not dump. My useless mother brain is a dump, so I’m not so surprised that my father dump my olosho mama dumb. Did you get how I used to bang my smelling mother's pussy there?!

And malnourished?! Bro?! If you knew our malnourished my mother's ass and pussy was , you won’t bang her without condom. But I can’t blame you too much ,it's because my mother's body count was too much . I’m sure my father now lives in a dump and as a result, of my useless mother olosho kobo Kobo lifestyle has become one and hence his innate dumbness in a trenches . Next time, in such contexts, bang my mother with kiss condom, subpar condom, substandard condon , poor condom, mediocre condom etc.

Lol. 🙈🙈Odecity?!? What does that even mean?

😂😂😂 How basta.rd can you be ?
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by erniok(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
alabo1:

Even for FCMB and gtb
same gtb that i use or another? i can buy recharge card on my registered sim without pin. just dial *737*airtime amt.
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by alabo1: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2023
erniok:

same gtb that i use or another? i can buy recharge card on my registered sim without pin. just dial *737*airtime amt.

You have not set up your security protocols
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by erniok(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2023
alabo1:

You have not set up your security protocols
How? Care to share?
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Winnin009: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
zolajpower:

😂😂😂 How basta.rd can you be ?

Are you serious?! 😂😂😂

You can’t even keep your insults on point. You had to bring your parents into it. I’m sure you were one of those losers that couldn’t stand up for themselves but have big mouths when their mum is behind them. What a loser! 😂😂😂

What’s even more painful is that, your mum thinks she raised a child but she was wrong... I’m sure she’s proud when she sees the kind of foolishness things you type on the internet; like your inability to differentiate DUMP from DUMB despite laboring to pay school fees for you.

Despite giving you examples; you still couldn’t use it well a second time. Mehn! If I was as useless as you, I’ll probably throw my phone away and go into seclusion. (Please google seclusion so that you’ll understand what I’m saying). 😂😂😂
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by zolajpower: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Winnin009:

Is my useless father serious?! 😂😂😂

You can’t even keep your insults on point. You had to bring your parents into it. I’m sure I'm one of those losers that couldn’t stand up for themselves but have big mouths when their mum is behind them. What a loser! 😂😂😂

What’s even more painful is that, my mum thinks she raised a child but she was wrong... I’m sure she’s proud when she sees the kind of foolishness things i typed on the internet; like my inability to differentiate DUMP from 🙈DUMB despite laboring to pay school fees for me.

Despite giving him 😂examples; I still couldn’t use it well a second time. Mehn! If my dad as useless as me , I’ll probably throw my phone away and go into seclusion. (Please father should google seclusion so that you’ll understand how stupid the man can be with what I’m saying). 😂😂😂
Bros I tire oo😂😂
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Winnin009: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2023
zolajpower:

Bros I tire oo😂😂

Bros, still edit with sense na. 😂😂😂😂 You just dey sound more and more foolish than your original comment. Where I put “you”; you go put “l” but when you dey read am, you no know say na still yourself you dey curse ni? 😂😂😂😂 Abeg, your kids or your mama fit see am later in life. Try dey double check after editing.

See, after you edit this one, read it slowly so that you no go make mistake like the others. Read am slowly o because e be like say na slowpoke dey edit the other ones. No fall my hand this time, okay?!
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by zolajpower: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Winnin009:

Bros, still edit with sense na. 😂😂😂😂 I just dey sound more and more foolish than your original comment. Where my father manhood face”;na him I go put my mama smelly toto him no know say na still from him grand father him still dey curse ni? 😂😂😂😂 Abeg, my kids or your mama useless mama fit see am later in life. My olosho grade A mama suppose to dey double check after editing.

See, after dem sack my papa from work , him go do mistake carry olosho for Allen avenue na dia he carry std slowly o because e be like say my papa na mbecile dey do am now him don fall my useless hand this time, okay?!
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by Winnin009: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=zolajpower post=122168451][/quote]

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guy, stop... I just dey show people these your comments and dem dey shake head for you. E no good na.

Oya, edit this one properly this time o. You still messed up on the last one. 😂😂😂😂

At least, this one no long... e no suppose hard you. 😂😂😂😂

I’ll be waiting o.
Re: Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics by zolajpower: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Winnin009:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guy, stop... I just dey show people these mom big hole for toto and dem dey shake head for me o. E no good na.

Oya, edit this one properly this time o. My father still messed up on the last one. 😂😂😂😂

At least, father penis no long... that na why e hard my mama . 😂😂😂😂

I’ll be waiting o.
😂🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. / Phones Are Becoming So Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.