Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) (59557 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by jjxxx: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
The king maker (Chief OBJ) and the humble student (Obi)
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism

U want to introduce tribalism here and some slowpork are liking ur stupid comment.
Do you know the millions of Yorubas that gave Obi their votes especially outside Lagos? I am full blooded Yoruba man, I and my family that I took count of are more than 200 that voted Obi. OBIdient is not about tribe. If another igbo man should dare contest this same position, he will lose squarely with free and fair election. Obi is just loved by many due to track record. We no dey follow tribe but who can do the job better.
I belong to my community WhatsApp and telegram group. U need to see how majority of us are carrying Obi like egg. It’s not about Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa. It’s about grace and chance that has happened to Obi. If Osinbajo had emerged as the flag bearer of APC, Obi won’t smell 2 million votes. Both Igbo and Hausa will likely vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by lapintoz: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
One idiot ibo pastor said 1 igbo man is more than 500 hundred hausa men....and you want to win election in Nigeria....dem swear for una....

Go and check your history book.....elections in Nigeria since independence, come back and tell me your findings.....

Know this and your people will know peace.

CallmeTrinity:
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by aestake: 12:47am On Mar 27, 2023
lapintoz:

One idiot ibo pastor said 1 igbo man is more than 500 hundred hausa men....and you want to win election in Nigeria....dem swear for una....

Go and check your history book.....elections in Nigeria since independence, come back and tell me your findings.....

Know this and your people will know peace.

No still get light.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Epedure: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
The incoming in talks with the ex.

Prisoner
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 1:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Otulented:

Then you people should allow us to go. We dom hear una with una drug and sick president. Let me ask you this, una go fit vote for Tinibu to rule una, If dem give una oduduwa Republic?
That's our problem. Leave us with our oduduwa. Who is holding you people. Just a small boy command all of you in the east to sit down at home every Monday while he used un money to buy gucci
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 3:50am On Mar 27, 2023
One bastard sighted.. and one social media president sighted..
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by BadEnglish(m): 5:53am On Mar 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Since you attributed the 5% phrase to Yorubas, thats when I knew you had no sense, only hate filled brain towards Yoruba
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ukaface(f): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
This man and black cloth self,is he always mourning?
Nigeria reach to be mourned for
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by KangaIye: 6:38am On Mar 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Obasanjo that Obi is romancing is from Akwuzu abi undecided
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by eniteden(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2023
E go soon shock una grin grin
LeoDeKing:
Obifraud deceiving himself up and down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by mkoabiola: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Ds obi de behave like cult

Alwys on black like who de mourn.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Otulented: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Larryndelaw:
That's our problem. Leave us with our oduduwa. Who is holding you people. Just a small boy command all of you in the east to sit down at home every Monday while he used un money to buy gucci

Small boy like you said, that is mightier than your father and your entire yoruba's
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ciencee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
DeOTR:

Some people don't ever wear anything with black and nothing do them.
It's rear, you will hadly see someone that goes a year without wearing something that has black in it.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Obasanjo playing the role of the devil by inciting Peter Obi.

No evil fashioned against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Shettima shall prosper in-sha-Allah.

Those who plan evil will be enveloped and consumed in their evil plans.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by DeOTR: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
ciencee:

It's rear, you will hadly see someone that goes a year without wearing something that has black in it.
Yea, I know. Personally, I like clothes with with darker colors like a mixture of black, brown and deep sea blue.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by VOR2019: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Asgard13:
Bankers..
If you know you know

.. what we’re saying is that illegality will never stand .. not again in Nigeria

Tinubu will return that inec certificate..

Na time
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Your hatred for him has made you incapable to differentiate between "Mourning" and "Morning"

Eat corn and rest.

I am a child of the corn
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Father and Son.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.