Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) (59539 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by hardbody: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Obifraud deceiving himself up and down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.

He may be handed over the baton to avoid a gap but by the time the SC is done, he will hand over to the rightful owner and Democracy day will be changed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Henryfortune(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Are you sure ....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

grin
CallmeTrinity:
The king maker (Chief OBJ) and the humble student (Obi)
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
;DYorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.
wait SEF wasn't it this same obj that was recommending and eulogizing tinubu claiming that he is a good leader etc.where exactly is obj standing gan gan.is he for BAT Obi? That baba is too sneaky and cunning
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
From what I can see it looks like obasanjo is consoling obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
LOSERS!

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Yeyelite(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yes. He is a nationalist. He even boasted it in the presence of all who is who in Igbo land
at Awka that he Obasanjo in the house of Sam killed and buried Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by SpatialKing(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
See they way they look healthy

If is that drug baron now everywhere would be shaky...
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by treatise: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Be calming down, make God keep us alive, ur eyes go clear.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Okiton: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

stop crying nwannem
Las las na Obi go be ur next president
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Omoawoke: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Check out obsanajos shoes
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
The incoming in talks with the ex.

Incoming for Biafuro may be. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Believeintruth: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Don't you think it is too early to be stupid
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Frontdude(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Great one there.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

SMH!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by DLuciano: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you fuul, his your drug president, he go dey for your eye like film, when they will boot him out!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by olatuns2017: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has shared photos from his meeting with Nigeria's former president, Olusegun Obasanjo at Anambra airport on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

He captioned the photos on his Twitter handle;

Lulu parapo

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639894603531706368?s=19
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Ted4real: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Life itself is a school where you have to learn from the good, bad and the ugly to make more impact in life.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
See president ready to work Nigeria dey play with...go install one old greedy baba wey dey follow this useless buhari route and already in UK for medical things.

Who do us?! What a mess of people and country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ciencee(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
This man and black cloth self,is he always mourning?
Black is always the best color, if you think am lying, don't wear anything that contains black for a year.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Whatshallido: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obi always in black long sleeve and trouser! Is he mourning someone? Why does he always put on black clothes?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by EquitableTech: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Imon tu, imon jo, imon enini kii dojo ale
Both are Igbo by blood and flesh
We have triumph over their evil antics

ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has shared photos from his meeting with Nigeria's former president, Olusegun Obasanjo at Anambra airport on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

He captioned the photos on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639894603531706368?s=19

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Maj196(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
How can a country have a drug dealer and a terrorist as president and vice. I mean I can't fathom that sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Wrong. Obj stopped being a kingmaker as at 2011. Tinubu has being the kingmaker from 2015 till date and is now the king.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by bionixs: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

please, no insults. This country belongs to everyone. He alleged that his mandate was stolen from him and was clearly asked to GO TO COURT and that he is about . Now , I see nothing he has done wrongly. Is going to court now unconstitutional or is there anything you are not telling us. Is your candidate keeping anything of interest to him ?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Realists(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism

Distance third is claiming more than 5% as if that will give him presidency.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by shineeye1: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

From the picture you shared, you are proudly a slowpoke. To you and your fellow liking morons, leadership is about sharing a table of stolen chickens among a clan of agberos..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
[/color]e be like baba dey wear Ballecianga on Agbada angry grin[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by AnifowoseAOA(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obediently deceiving each other
Sorry 😞 for yourself
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Tee2027: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Imagine an elder stateman acting these stupid?

Elder stateman with no responsibility, a very useless elder stateman.

The day you die Yoruba will be free.

Yakubu Gowon still alive
IBB still alive
Abdulsalam still alive
Gej still alive but only this jobless chimps looking ex president going around in a bid to tear Nigeria down simply he never want any Yoruba to rule Nigeria if he is still alive but on this Obj you failed, you won't die to see Tinubu becoming the president by May 2023 then you can die after May 2023 Yoruba will not miss you the North will not miss you, the SS will not miss you only only criminal like you will miss you.

Very irresponsible old man. Family wise you are irresponsible, leadership you are irresponsible, as elder stateman still irresponsible.

I spit!!!

I blame Abacha for setting you free if Abacha had done the needful by now a minute silent should have be your portion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.