Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) (59552 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by franchasofficia: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
OceanRed:

lol...obasanjo has no link with the igbo, he was born by yoruba parents
Go and ask Yoruba elders, some of them are privy to this long hidden secret, reason they rejected Obasanjo in 1999 and wanted Olu Falae cool

Check https://independent.ng/obasanjo-himself-knows-he-is-an-igbo-man-from-anambra-state-adefuye-insists/
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by FCA14: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
To think that all the votes Obi got were from Igbos is to be shallow in your thinking. millions of Yoruba and hausa people gave obi their votes including my humble self. So wake up from your sleep and stop the tribal comments!
CallmeTrinity:
The king maker (Chief OBJ) and the humble student (Obi)
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Allisgud: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Looking so presidential
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by VictoriaIsland(f): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
I love Baba Shoe
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by flokii: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
OBJ should go and rest and make peace with his creator ahead of time.. the baba should leave anti-Yoruba politics for upcoming ones like Chinedu.

This generation of Yorubas are ready to crush any bagger trying to suppress Yoruba progress. With all the threats from Adebanjo, Tinubu still won fair and square. Obi won't be president, not now and not ever.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Alwaysachick:

You are obviously the reason why BAT won. Choose one!
BAT did not win, Na Inec Magic e use. Las Las no court go decide the real winner.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by PStacks(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obasanjo is Labour Party defacto Chairman and we know he is the one pulling all the strings using Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by scofield(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hmm....Underestimate OBJ at your own peril !!!!!! Even Tinubu knows that the LANDLORDS of Nigeria will never allow him to be president.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Shikini: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lovely
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by historic: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
Obasanjo-is an IGBO a-bastard that has gone to check his Father's grave 🪦in Idemili local government..
Why is this news in front page

Obasanjo's wish to make Igbo presidency by default had failed and the only consolation now is to enjoy the rest of his life in his father's village.

Those calling Obasanjo a Yoruba man are crazy 😧

They should learn from history !!

You said the people that called buhari jubril are crazy but you are now the same person saying that Obasanjo is an Igbo man. I ask who is crazier between you and the people you are mocking
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Oxfordgrade: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
na we the South South region be the back bone of the Igbos politically
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by NEFT023: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Peter obi is an internet president.If na lie abeg make una clear me..
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Kosars: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
quote author=LeoDeKing post=122067565]Obifraud deceiving himself up and down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 2 na thunder na i go fire you
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Alliswell248: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Waste of time...
Meeting of sore losers...
If the person he is meeting is that influencial, the President would have listened to his letter. Infact they didn't dignify him with a response.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ctex4real(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
You can tell he loves PO so much. Obasanjo is truly detribalized and means well for Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obasanjo going back to his home town, and obi his hometown indigene came to welcome him.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Mrmb: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has shared photos from his meeting with Nigeria's former president, Olusegun Obasanjo at Anambra airport on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

He captioned the photos on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639894603531706368?s=19

Meeting of the Igbo men grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Obifraud deceiving himself up and down.

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.
Jealous bigot
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by olatuns2017: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has shared photos from his meeting with Nigeria's former president, Olusegun Obasanjo at Anambra airport on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

He captioned the photos on his Twitter handle;

"One Igbo man is equivalent to 500 Hausa men"
- Fr Ebube Muonso.

Me: But Dangote is equivalent to 10Million Igbos

Write it down

No Igbo man will rule nigeria again

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639894603531706368?s=19
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CENI: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
This man and black cloth self,is he always mourning?

Maybe because Nigeria is dying or is in coma sha, but why media people never ask am naw?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CENI: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
na we the South South region be the back bone of the Igbos politically

Agreed gbam. I believe the Igbos know this and are happy about it. SS & SE should relate henceforth, but some in SW don't want that, hence all the lies. SS & SE should begin to ignore those lies of divide and rule, and work together.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by DeOTR: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
ciencee:

Black is always the best color, if you think am lying, don't wear anything that contains black for a year.
Some people don't ever wear anything with black and nothing do them.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CENI: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
VictoriaIsland:
I love Baba Shoe

Hahaha, Vic, na only shoe you see? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by NkanuSon: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Obi is blessed amongst men...

I pray for greater grace.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Emola12(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Obifraud deceiving himself up and down.

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.
even your forefather self no say tinubu no go rule Nigeria walahitalahi
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
damosky12:

You need to stop buying into propaganda.

It's unreasonable to judge a whole tribe by what some APC elements are trying to make you see. The OBJ you are quoting is Yoruba. Rufai is Yoruba. Afenifere is Yoruba. Millions of Yoruba campaigned for and voted for Obi. Despite massive rigging, it was clear that the overwhelming majority of Yorubas in Lagos wanted Obi.

Stop this silly tirade. You're giving the opposition what they need to divide Obi's base further.

The handwork of Yoruba muslims, those people should just relocate to the North and join their kinsman there, they are obstacles to Southern Unity
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by yomcity: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Your hatred for him has made you incapable to differentiate between "Mourning" and "Morning"

Eat corn and rest.
Someone wrote mourning correctly jst because u want to shame him u change the narrative mennnnnnn I fear who no fear u dis bigot set of human
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

IIGB0S like deceiving themselves. The elections only proved that IIGB0S have absolutely no electoral value. Peter Obi went against 3 Muslims and still failed to win.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
effort1:

Doesn'the cursed situation of your abject family deserve daily mourning?
who glorified idiots like this one with response?.the 10k you manage to send to your parent once in 3months makes you feel u have arrived.mumu,wait until u start having children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.