Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) (59567 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Obifraud deceiving himself up and down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.

tinubu didn't win the elections and he isn't even legally fit to run for office.

it's a lose lose situation for him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Association of failures. When is the postman going ro write another letter. The day Tinubu will be. Sworn in , Obasanjo will collapse
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
The incoming in talks with the ex.
I like comedian..just watch once Tinubu is sworn in. Obasanjo will be finally useless
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by OceanRed(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
The king maker (Chief OBJ) and the humble student (Obi)
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism

Stop this nonsense talk bro, everyone from all over Nigeria voted obi not only the igbos! nor igbo states. this kind of statement will make people see obi a regional president. only igbo votes can never make anyone win a presidential election . even buhari during his attempts got load of votes from the north, with number far higher than the entire igbo population , yet he couldn't make it.
Tinubu didn't win all the states but require 25 % in most states than obi and Atiku, that made him win. presidential election is not about winning numbers ! its about calculations.
check out Nigeria population by regions ,then you will know which region get the population, and mind you whoever get votes from regions with higher populations usually end up winning presd election.
igbos are not 5% ! buhari made that statement because he got only 5% votes from south East! meanwhile , Tinubu got around 2% ! yet he still won! .
obj is not and can never be a king maker, someone that lost his polling unit to APC back to back every election!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Mickykarim: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
EVIL MINDS AT PLAY!

All arrows by the evil duo fashioned against Nigeria and the mandate given to Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu shall hit the rock and land in the dust.

GOD IS IN CONTROL AND HAS TAKEN CHARGE SINCE, BEFORE THE DIABOLICAL CONSPIRATORS KNEW WHAT HIT THEM.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by joba4luv: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Anybody who is against Peter Obi on this forum will see the goodness of this country but will not benefit from it IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
The alleged kingmaker has failed this time around over BAT
THE Obasanjo dynasty over Nigeria has finally come to an end
because the real king maker and greatest human capacity builder in Africa has taken over

OBJ succeeded only in building his ota farm and the so called multibillion Library with the peoples sleaze
But BAT succeeded in building great men and women...president, Vice-President, Governors, Senators, House of Reps, Federal Ministers etc

He is now the president himself....haba lets talk true naun......the difference is very clear!

so, when i look at Obi and his OBJ master...it is nothing but the case of the....bulldog deceiving the puppy
lets wait and see!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by manchyme: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted

The 5% is from the votes Buhari got from east during the 2015 election. How e take concern yoruba
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
JealousCobra:
Obi is only hated by some APC shenanigans and few PDP dimwits 😎

While majority of Nigerians can't help but to love him.
and still couldn’t get him in power .. Oga o.. weak
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Starz825(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Yorubas are part of those who voted for obi....
Make he na dey try get sense......

Yorubas are even more civilized than you all...

Yoruba no say make you no reach presidency ..na north no wan give huna...

Na hausa people dey look down on huna pass...but noooo yoruba na your headache
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.

Imagine the picture u posted.....
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by papagiddy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
I voted Obi..but my heart is for Tinubu...I believe he can deliver for Nigeria!!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by hartson(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Phantom233:
The stolen mandate must be restored....we don't want drug Baron with international record or corruption and criminalty. Enough of
Electoral fraud .
Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Otulented: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Thiefinibu deceiving himself up and down.

Peter Obi is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Olawale can continue insulting everybody on social media, Peter Obi becomes the president on 29 May 2023.

Amen !
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Timbar: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
OBJ BE LIKE MAN, YOUR MANDATE AIN’T STOLEN
YOU THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
1st pic:
Baba : my son how are you? I must confess u fought a good fight that shows that u are truly starting yo political career on a sound note

2nd pic ;
Baba : I know u are shocked after all u did, but don't give up that is Nigeria Politics for you.

3rd pic ;
Obi : I campaigned everywhere and even beyond the country, I was told again that I was actually the winner in all the major polling units and still yet BAT shamelessly stole my mandate in the midnight.

Baba : calm down!!! I understand how you feel firstly come let get to your house first because I am very hungry there are a lot of things that I will teach you in politics after refreshment ice 🍨🍦
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has shared photos from his meeting with Nigeria's former president, Olusegun Obasanjo at Anambra airport on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

He captioned the photos on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639894603531706368?s=19
. Obasanjo be like Obi you know I tried my best for you.. Nigeria isn’t a place you’ll just come from anywhere and say you want to be president .. even with my backup we couldn’t pull it. You see what I wrote about that man Tinubu in my book na.. that man isn’t just ordinary.. he’s really a true and tough politician.. don’t go wasting money in court cause it won’t yield nothing.. let’s leave him to do it he’s got a good plan for Nigeria. Bye for now…
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Invitationn: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
JealousCobra:
Obi is only hated by some APC shenanigans and few PDP dimwits 😎

While majority of Nigerians can't help but to love him.
Absolutely!
But he’s loved by we IPOB minions.
He’s our lord and saviour grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Otulented:

Amen !
Amen doesn't win election..let Obi go back to his village and prepare fir 2031. But we in the west will support Hausa. IGBO doesn't know how to play politics. They want the presidency to be given to them on a platter of Gold. Never and never
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Invitationn: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
samfrancis1:
. Obasanjo be like Obi you know I tried my best for you.. Nigeria isn’t a place you’ll just come from anywhere and say you want to be president .. even with my backup we couldn’t pull it. You see what I wrote about that man Tinubu in my book na.. that man isn’t just ordinary.. he’s really a true and tough politician.. don’t go wasting money in court cause it won’t yield nothing.. let’s leave him to do it he’s got a good plan for Nigeria. Bye for now…
Apart from Yaradua, who has OBJ’s endorsement helped? Even the Yaradua election was rigged it! Yaradua sef was dumbfounded at the abracadabra grin
Being a brutally honest man, Yaradua said he had no idea how he became the president 😅
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
cool

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by blessedjohn: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
People like you are the reason why Obi presidential ambition won't see the light of the day. I don't know why it's difficult for you to campaign without abusing other tribes.
CallmeTrinity:

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by mylikes: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

The only king he ever made was Umar Musa Yaradua. And that year,they were announcing election results while people were still on the queue to vote 🤣
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Wifijago: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abeg I no even dey hear "Lagos na no man land" again oo... Watin sup, una don pack go Anambra or what..(Jokers)
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by morocco97(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
The incoming in talks with the ex.
Dey there dey play. OBJ playing with OBI cos him no like TINUBU n ATIKU… The both show am SHEGE
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Invitationn: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
ofuonyebi:
The alleged kingmaker has failed this time around over BAT
THE Obasanjo dynasty over Nigeria has finally come to an end
because the real king maker and greatest human capacity builder in Africa has taken over

OBJ succeeded only in building his ota farm and the so called multibillion Library with the peoples sleaze
But BAT succeeded in building great men and women...president, Vice-President, Governors, Senators, House of Reps, Federal Ministers etc

He is now the president himself....haba lets talk true naun......the difference is very clear!

so, when i look at Obi and his OBJ master...it is nothing but the case of the....bulldog deceiving the puppy
lets wait and see!
Who dash OBJ kingmaker 😅
OBJ that loses his polling unit every general election.Lol
OBJ can only bully Atiku, not BAT.
BAT dared OBJ and OBJ hates him for it.
During the OBJ/PDP tsunami that swept all the AD governors in the Southwest, BAT was the last man standing.
In OBJ’s Ogun state, BAT call the shots! He’s the kingmaker even in Ogun. OBJ is irrelevant even in Ogun.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

obi matter don built 3 stories for your head
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Benresmy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

If you like jam transformer dey will never swear in tiefinbu as president..

Araagbala batified supporters grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.