Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) (61795 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Onitsha people u guys are fools....thunder faya all of u there for doing this to five able men...useless illitrates
Calm down
Come to my house for anger management classes. cheesy
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creamcrest:
angry

Serves them right.

They should say hi to Anini,Monday osunbor,shina Rambo and other criminal legends in hell.

I'm sure they would avoid this hellhole called Nigeria in their next life.
Are you sure they are in hell.
Were u dr ,do u know their last words...God no b Man
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Horrible

But why were the police not available

4 Likes

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by TheChameleon: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Viridis:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You get Glock?

I got my Glock on the lock.

Whatever the nigga choose, he lose. angry

I puff on my cigar as I pull the trigger cos ain't no niggah that can raise a finger. cool

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by nonhuman(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
I use to be angry with onitsha people how they allow criminals to operate in their mist and no one says anything
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Exceed15: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well

Abegii.. wait till you are robbed of your hard earned valuable you even took loan to acquire.. then u will understand. If they succeeded the man who probably got it in hire purchase would suffer endlessly and eventually commit suicide..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nicolo360: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
aariwa:
Poverty will still push the children of many people supporting bad leadership today due to tribal reasons to be killed like this for stealing some years from today because bad leaders only create better Nigeria for their families and cronies only and not the masses

Where did it happen?

And you people want us to vote a man from this jungle?

Ko joor.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
They will have to roast 50% of people in Onitsha if they are serious about this kind of primitive justice without trial.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Viridis(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
TheChameleon:

I got my Glock on the lock.

Whatever the nigga choose, he lose. angry

I puff on my cigar as I pull the trigger cos ain't no niggah that can raise a finger. cool
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Jeez but I no fit believe say nah u get those clean bullies. No b Uzi be that?
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Itiaba007: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
I was not there but i dont think they are guilty..........i smell innocence.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by MountHoreb: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
That's how these demons snatched my friend's new Keke he got on a higher purchase very early in the morning last year. The guy in question is an orphan trying to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by mastermaestro(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Soaking the land with blood daily and expecting real progress? That's never happening. Their deaths do not warrant the death penalty. sad
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

Five men were burnt to death after they allegedly attempted to snatch a tricycle operator of his tricycle in Onitsha, Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

The incident occurred at old Nkpor road, close to the headquarters of Peopleโ€™s Club, in the commercial city of Onitsha on Saturday, March 25, 2023.

An eyewitness said that the suspects allegedly tried to steal a tricycle from the owner in broad daylight when they ran out of luck and were caught.

โ€œMob who gathered after the men were rounded up, refused the advice of some people to call in the police. They first started by striping the men naked and beating them up, and eventually, some people brought old tyres and fuel, and they were set ablaze. It was a very bad sight today, and everyone watched and supervised, while the men burnt to death,โ€ he said.

Emenike Obinna shared a graphic video from the scene with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100060315368451/posts/pfbid0Dz8KsQMTGp9FEGvrs4HcXS4ngSXiJNwBs7XNmT1zcYkkPYcdBrimY1eHd4MaFovzl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1441776/5-men-burnt-death-allegedly-trying-steal-tricycle-onitsha-graphic-photos/

They were trying to steal a tricycle, they were caught and roasted them alive. How those that sound to any sane person ? It is only an insane person still living in stone age will support such a barbaric act.....

No wonder the western world sees us as animals. Why not hand them over to the police........in this 21st century, Nigeria is still roasting human beings like goats ......

Bunch of animals....after roasting them they should use their meats to prepare Nkwobi and ofe Nsala ......

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by willibounce1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Chai.. see extreme poverty in the video. With all the noise these ipob miscreants make online everyday, you would think their state is like dubai. Imagine 5 grown phucking men trying to steal one keke napep. Not a benz or BMW, a phucking wretched keke napep. That's the level of poverty in Onitsha. 5 able bodied men burnt to death because of napep cheesy grin grin grin

And ya'll wonder why they run to the SW to experience civilisation? Call for a biafra.ud referendum today and I can bet you only 20% of igbos will stay back in the SE. The remaining 80% will run to SW, SS and the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by zezebabs: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
IPOB people everywhere, this is why they want to take over lagos so badly
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by donhils: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric
Igbos are enemies of igbos

If this is done to fellow igbos,
How about if it were to be other tribe
When has igbo land turned this....
Igbo land that used to be peaceful is now shit

How did you know they're fellow Igbos? No names were mentioned

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by superCleanworks(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
5 men burnt for stealing one KEKE?

and all 5 of them are guilty.??

if it was 2 or 3... but 5 for one keke?
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
1Alex:
people who talk like you are the ones who have never been a victim of robbery.

So jungle justice is the right step abi? Why do we have the police ? For decoration?

Keep justifying an animalistic behaviors in 21st century....

If I should try and forward this news to some forums in the UK , Australia , Canada ... You will see their comments. .
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Kennedy97: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well

The only way there have the heart to do such things is if there are as heartless as the thieves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Quest7777:
This kind of thing can only happen in a jungle. Reason why it is called Jungle Justice.

You are not far from the truth.....it can only happen in a jungle ....

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by KELVINXY: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric

If you care so much about a fellow igbo why steal from him

From what I heard from some people living close to where this happened, they said this group has been doing this and even killed one keke rider recently and stole his keke. undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Darnell9(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
omniwater:
I thought everyone is a billionaire in the east

These billionaires tried to snatch a common tricycle and got roasted in the process.

Things dey happen in the land of billionaires.
wetin dis wan dey talk
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by okwusdidi: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
boltwings:
what kind of nonsense is this. what if the owner of the Keke set them up. what if they are innocent.
And the government would not do anything about it.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
GeneralPula:
5 men?
A tricycle?
Wetin dem wan take am do?

Thieves got nothing lose. Even if they sell it tricycle for 50 thousand.....Dem no send . ...
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric

Wetin concern tribe with this barbaric act?
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
I have always condenmed this kinda jungle justice until my brother inlaw was robbed of his keke at gun point 3 months ago and left him devastated at nkpor, he bought the keke on higher purchase for 1.7 million naira. He is still paying for the keke up till now. He is struggling to feed his family, he even nearly commiited suicide. I had buy a new keke for him.

Today, i say continue with the jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
williamNgyero:
Sad stuff..

Instead of you to learn a skill or trade, why think about causing harm to your fellow man.

Africa is such a dark place.

A cursed continent.....a continent full natural resources....but they are still battling with extreme poverty....
But are quick to blame west for their stupidities .
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Polynek(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nice one
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Zony94: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
He without a sin should cast the first stone , everybody withdrew,must you kill them,
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by kestolove95(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
ELLUP people
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Goldbw122(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Too bad, but wetin make them go thief, work nor dey... Hmm
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Electrokco: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mean while, eye neck stole the vote of the whole country and go Scott free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.