Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend (41164 Views)

My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Nyanabo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
wirinet:

And how is that the landlady or anyone else's business?

Her house, her rules you don't like it get the hell out.

If you bring a criminal who would be implicated?

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by VULCAN(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
You were unable to identify the core problem, so the problem you identified is nothing but a consequence of the real problem.

The real problem is the woman has no sense of boundaries which has led her to get personally involved in each tenant's personal business.

If you were more observant, you would have known this clearly from the warnings the other tenant gave him when he moved in and the statements the woman herself made.

So even if the most matured man in that state moved into that house, the result would have been the same- Wahala

She will confront that one for travelling too much for work and leaving his family by themselves

Promotions:
The problem is the landlady needs a matured man or a decent young man as a tenant but op on the other hand is a young man trying to explore life.. best you get another apartment that approves of your life style cos such apartment will be no fun for you.

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Rubyjade: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
ForG:

The reason I left home in the first place to explore life a little, then factory reset to home training.

If I needed to be policed about, I return home.

For goodness sake, had my first sex this month. And it was with a potential life partner not prostitute. shocked
But you have been on beggers den for months na aka nairaland hoe house
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by ForG(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rubyjade:
But you have been on beggers den for months na aka nairaland hoe house

That's where I learnt where to find my preferred choice of partners, older women.

Many good heads there.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by etrange: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
ForG, without saying the exact place, is it possible to let us know the area where this happened, please?
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Rubyjade: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin
ForG:

That's where I learnt where to find my preferred choice of women.

Many good heads there.
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by ForG(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
etrange:
ForG, without saying the exact place, is it possible to let us know the area where this happened, please?

Tollgate.
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Enemyofpeace: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
You're the causer of your problem, how you go leave your landlady for house dey go dey carry another woman come her house? Don't you know that body no be wood? Go and look for a way to beg her and begin chop the woman, before you know it, you no go dey pay house rent again, before you know it, if you sabi do the thing well well, her house go be your own.
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by ForG(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
You're the causer of your problem, how you go leave your landlady for house dey go dey carry another woman come her house? Don't you know that body no be wood? Go and look for a way to beg her and begin chop the woman, before you know it, you no go dey pay house rent again, before you know it, if you sabi do the thing well well, her house go be your own.

You, my good man, are an enemy of peace.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by zedegit: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
ForG:

The reason I left home in the first place to explore life a little, then factory reset to home training.

If I needed to be policed about, I return home.

For goodness sake, had my first sex this month. And it was with a potential life partner not prostitute.

Potential life partner at 23 years. Dey play. Besides they don't write prostitute on the head.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Isabi4lov: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
ForG:

Not collected yet. My guarantor, one of the pioneers in the area advised that I always go through the husband rather than her.

Advised against me leaving.
Okay
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Enemyofpeace: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
ForG:

You, my good man, are an enemy of peace.
why? What did I did to you?
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by blaise26abj(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
It is mostly the landladies that are guilty of this in my experience . The men are generally receptive of tenants except for a few .
What is her business with who you brought home ? Unless you are having loud sex that disturbs everyone . She has no right to intrude in your private affairs . She is not your mother or related to you . Na their type their children dey wayward pass

Abeg live your life . You are young . Explore life as responsibly as you want . We only live once .
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by etrange: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
ForG:

Tollgate.

Thanks sir!
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by ifko: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
You are a productive young guy that want to explore. Nobody will advice u and u will take to it just because you are now getting small change. Enjoy your pussy exploration mission.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by fuqua: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
ASININE
superCleanworks:

you want to do what?
was there any written and signed agreement concerning the frequency or regularisation of the visit of females?

23? you are a man now and if you can't stand your ground at this age then your landlady should be the least of your worries

If she wants you out then she should give you a legally signed quit notice and not you taking the decision which only amounts to self cheating.
if she is going to give you a refund then she needs to pay for more than the rent which the courts will decide. Please know your rights whether you are 23, 16 or 72.

I was 23 first time I dragged someone to court, that landlady is lucky.
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Lobotomy02: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
ForG:
I moved into this apartment about two weeks ago. Mini flat, only myself, excellent neighbourhood; I'm constantly indoors and not social.

But the landlady has been a pest so far.

The property has three tenants, but only one has been there for over a year.
The renter I replaced still works for her today, but quit the house only after a year.

The longest-tenured tenant (five years, married man with kids) warned me about her before I moved in. That she meddled in the affairs of her tenants. He is also desperate to leave the house this year.

Under the pretext of protection, she herself told me that she routinely informs her tenants' families of every move they make.

Today, the camel's back broke.

A female acquaintance of mine recently stayed with me for some days.
The landlady took offence and informed me that she does not want any female visitors except a known girlfriend.

Before relocating, she had also said that she did not want much male visitors in order to avoid disruptive behaviour. Made sense to me security-wise.
Wasn't a problem since I don't have male friends.

The next day, I saw her and informed her that an animal was running in the roof, as well as other anomalies I had noticed in the apartment.
She said that it seemed I was dissatisfied with the home and that she would provide a full refund without delay.

I made certain to inquire whether the prohibition on female visitors was on security grounds, but she said that the residence was a Christian home where everyone must be family, notwithstanding the fact that the tenant before me was a muslim.

Today, my agent came on my door and informed me that the landlady had complained to him. We subsequently met with the landlady, who once again threatened a complete refund.
She continued by saying that I am too young to have female companions because they would destroy my life.

I'm 23.

This evening I took the decision to collect the refund, cut my losses on the agreement and commission, and look for a new flat in the vicinity.

I had only heard rumours, but I had no idea such toxic home owners exist. The husband of over 33 years is pretty laid-back and even made a joke about my bringing a female acquaintance around to my guarantor.

The wife on the other hand is hell's fury.

Your landlady is mad. Tell her to call me right away!

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by ids4real: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
If u are not satisfied with landlady rules go to court.
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by superCleanworks(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
fuqua:
ASININE

is that your family name? you should trademark it.
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Elsueno: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
ForG , me & this Ur landlady go understand each other well well, she fit keep all freeloaders away while simultaneously making sure man no give up to fornication....

Cool landlady, I approve as long as she doesn't bother me about going to church & some religious shyt 😎
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Nobleou(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
If you must be a tenant, avoid a compound which houses same LANDLORD

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bridget95:
Its getting out of hand in these times with little boys in the early 20s. Why not bother about being successful other than f^cking in a rented apartment. Why not take your bitch to a hotel and when you are married take your wife to your house
You ladies bringing the pussy fa?
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Emmanuel30a: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
ForG:
This is the residence seen on Google map:

1 is tenants block.
2 is landlord's
3 is Gate.

So anybody entering can be seen in full from the landlord's apartment.
Seems u don't know wat u are doing or saying...? Dia is nothing bad, or 2 bad about d landlady... 2 b4 warned, is 2 b4 armed... She said d house is a Christian house... Maybe u don't know who or wat a Christian is...? If or wen u av/wud grows up or goes up, &find ur purpose in LIFE; u mayb stricter dan dat(stricter or sweeter dan dat...?), in ur street&district...u won't tolerate discreet &or secret affairs,etc; from dose boys&girls with bear bear, tear tear, wear wear, teddy bear,etc... U knows or wud know dat, u are always on d pulpit/always going 2d pulpit,etc-u won't wants/likes/permits anybody in ur street&districts,etc; 2go or goes 2d pit of Hell... Of course, dat doesn't requires a permit or work permit,etc; b4 u/u wud emits&remits,etc... I don't know... strict/sweet u are...street...
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by okrikaboi: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
The woman get nut case
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by dangoteinlaw: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Henrymas:
I have just been scammed on the Opay app. Please, do not link your bank card to your opay account or better still ignore the Opay app completely. All attempt to get opay customer care for help has not been successful. This makes me feel they are colluding with the fraudsters. I'm in pain.
no opay alone, never ever add your bank card to any site. That’s why they are ready to give you all clearances once you add your card coz they will be like “got ya” at their office
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by Emmanuel30a: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Seems u don't know wat u are doing or saying...? Dia is nothing bad, or 2 bad about d landlady... 2 b4 warned, is 2 b4 armed... She said d house is a Christian house... Maybe u don't know who or wat a Christian is...? If or wen u av/wud grows up or goes up, &find ur purpose in LIFE; u mayb stricter dan dat(stricter or sweeter dan dat...?), in ur street&district...u won't tolerate discreet &or secret affairs,etc; from dose boys&girls with bear bear, tear tear, wear wear, teddy bear,etc... U knows or wud know dat, u are always on d pulpit/always going 2d pulpit,etc-u won't wants/likes/permits anybody in ur street&districts,etc; 2go or goes 2d pit of Hell... Of course, dat doesn't requires a permit or work permit,etc; b4 u/u wud emits&remits,etc... I don't know... strict/sweet u are...street...
D woman/land lady just sang u a song: "Bosita mafi tire kobami, jade sita; koto fi tire ko bami..." Ur purpose in LIFE isn't glucose, or isn't 2drinks/b drinking glucose;
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by omoadeleye(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pat081:
You should b happy my question is how many yrs have you b in that house Do you use to own her house rent if no she will give you 3 or 6 months to look for another house any way we are in Nigeria that we do not know our right

Omo. Dey always read or understand a situation before meddling in o, instead your opinion would just be annoying.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by godofuck231: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Most of those women pry on weak men or simps , next time make sure she drives a luxury car and you stop greeting her in the mornings , she will shrink in

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by uuzba(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
ids4real:
If u are not satisfied with landlady rules go to court.
Kukuma just stay in court and contest every landlord around before you even rent the house.
Abi.
Save time for late argument by arguing with yourself first.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by wirinet(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nyanabo:

Her house, her rules you don't like it get the hell out.
Yes her house, her rules, but she has no right to determine what her tenants drinks, eats or who they fùck, that's an invasion of privacy.
If she is so jobless about pocknosing into other people's she should have written it in her tenancy agreement in black and white.

I once had a landlord in London in my 20s who after I paid rent insisted, I must not cook meat in his house, because he is a vegan, and cooking meat is a sin. He would come every weekend to inspect the house. Me that I love meat and chicken did not even bother to argue. I would cook meat as I liked. Whenever he comes, he would know, because he could smell cooked meat, even if you cooked it 5 days ago. He could then burn incense all over the house to drive away the evil spirit of the meat and the smell. After constant quarrel for 3 months, I decided to leave and get another apartment.

If you bring a criminal who would be implicated?
We are not talking about criminality here but morality. You cannot impose your morality on others just because they rent your house.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by uuzba(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
godofuck231:
Most of those women pry on weak men or simps , next time make sure she drives a luxury car and you stop greeting her in the mornings , she will shrink in
If you are strong, build your own house.
She knows the strength of her husband who followed to build the house. and mr SIMP strength is not up to that.
So you just settle in your provided position as child/simp and live under her command till you can use sense, run and build your own house.
Re: My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend by jimcaddy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nigerians and their cultural and religious bias. Besides of what business is it to bring a lady to the house I paid for? Like I don't get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.