Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,534 members, 7,830,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend (7604 Views)

4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend / Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini / See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by BigIyanga: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Nitoriolohun1:

Relationship or marriage that will last is determined by motives.
You are right with your assertion and the mans eye will clear out because he will soon notice the constant billing and play them the break fast card .

Another thing is that why is the guy not married till now? No background check no spiritual investigation just the money enticing

Godliness with contentment is indeed a great gain .
It’s also part of the reason the dad is not in on the deception. He’s a principled man who does not want another to suffer deception.
Btw, that baby daddy is going to come around to expose his baby mama to the bf or husband.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by 6ixT8: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
The rich is into your sister cos of her child grin
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Adexgentle005(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

That girl (your sister) is probably gone already. They no dey follow rich men contest women, you'll HARDLY win.

The guy should move on and this is a lesson. Woman wey you never marry, they no dey spend much or extensively on am unless you just want do charity.
The one way u marry sef if she see opportunity she don go. Just pray for God-fearing woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take A Look At What These Boys Are Doing!!! (photo) / How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.