Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend (7543 Views)

4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend / Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini / See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by TheboyGhost(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2023
ogbe88:
The richmond guy is a kid, does not know how life works.

Probably a kid of 14/15 years.

His comments here are so Inexperienced 😄😄

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by udede(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Wainey:
Success is sexy and can seduce almost everyone.

My story is about my elder sister who is in a relationship with a man whose financial muscle is average by Nigerian standard, he and my sister are not legally married but they have a child.
Sometime in 2020, he supported her with about 200k with which she started a business and due to her entrepreneurial skills and drive, she was able to make some cash and made some cool cash.
Last year she found this other guy who was in the same business with her and does the business in large scale and is very rich.

They started dating and he told her he wants to marry her, he was madly in love with her and spends on her.
Now everyone in my family quickly got attached to him except my father who doesn't even flinch, he doesn't really care who she marries though and the wealth doesn't get into my father like it did to my mother and my two elder sisters.

When I heard about it, I expressed my displeasure about it cos I really felt her first guy has been there for her and what my family is doing is nothing but gold digging , ofcos except my dad

You can skip this paragraph below, it's just me praising myself, nothing else
Don't get me wrong, I like wealth and money but I don't lose my humanity over it, when I left school and got a job which pays just 35k, I was seduced to join my friends in cybercrime (Yahoo Yahoo), but I turned down the offer not because I do not like money, but the process doesn't entice me, there are other circumstances where I have have chosen my humanity over wealth, so u can say I am a proponent of anti-corruption.

So earlier this month, my sister asked me to help her deliver something to the guy, when I got to where he was, he told me he was building a house and that is his third house.
My friends, just by looking at the house, it could easily be worth around N70m to N100m,
Immediately, the hatred I have for him completely disappeared and I was full of admiration for such a young man in his early forties to be this successful and still be calm and cool headed.
Within myself, i began to see reasons why my sister should leave her former boyfriend and marry this new guy ASAP.

Omo ehn, success is attractive, I no go lie
hmmmm i think i like you, maybe it's in the way you write.maybe also you should become my chat friend.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Baronthecelebri: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

as much as there is nothing wrong with praising someone doing good in life, what your sister is doing is WRONG!!! and whether that man is richer than Dangote or not, is irrelevant to the issue at hand. if your sister doesnt want to be with 1st bobo, then let her break up with him and THEREAFTER start dating the other one.

PS always remember...
A) being attracted to someone just because they are rich and successful is indeed called GOLDIGGING
B) there will always be someone richer out there and if your sister's love is solely driven by money, then she will simply be passed from rich men to rich men til she will finally be thrown away like an orange without any juice left (because guess what, there are also finer/sexier babes than your sister everywhere...aka tit for tat).
C) you yourself is a goldigger putting more value on a man simply because he built a house, while disregarding the man who lifted your sister from poverty.
D) only person with sense in your family is your FATHER.
God bless you richly

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Baronthecelebri: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2023
I think you're very stupid, your father have sense. Your sister will surely reap what she so. You're a fool.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by EastAlchemist: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Wainey:
Success is sexy and can seduce almost everyone.

My story is about my elder sister who is in a relationship with a man whose financial muscle is average by Nigerian standard, he and my sister are not legally married but they have a child.
Sometime in 2020, he supported her with about 200k with which she started a business and due to her entrepreneurial skills and drive, she was able to make some cash and made some cool cash.
Last year she found this other guy who was in the same business with her and does the business in large scale and is very rich.

They started dating and he told her he wants to marry her, he was madly in love with her and spends on her.
Now everyone in my family quickly got attached to him except my father who doesn't even flinch, he doesn't really care who she marries though and the wealth doesn't get into my father like it did to my mother and my two elder sisters.

When I heard about it, I expressed my displeasure about it cos I really felt her first guy has been there for her and what my family is doing is nothing but gold digging , ofcos except my dad

You can skip this paragraph below, it's just me praising myself, nothing else
Don't get me wrong, I like wealth and money but I don't lose my humanity over it, when I left school and got a job which pays just 35k, I was seduced to join my friends in cybercrime (Yahoo Yahoo), but I turned down the offer not because I do not like money, but the process doesn't entice me, there are other circumstances where I have have chosen my humanity over wealth, so u can say I am a proponent of anti-corruption.

So earlier this month, my sister asked me to help her deliver something to the guy, when I got to where he was, he told me he was building a house and that is his third house.
My friends, just by looking at the house, it could easily be worth around N70m to N100m,
Immediately, the hatred I have for him completely disappeared and I was full of admiration for such a young man in his early forties to be this successful and still be calm and cool headed.
Within myself, i began to see reasons why my sister should leave her former boyfriend and marry this new guy ASAP.

Omo ehn, success is attractive, I no go lie
The first guy is her destiny helper
It’s an opportunity she should seize
But me and you know say she Dey lie for the second guy
Because if no be juju what does he see in your sister who has a kid and a guy ready for marriage
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by EastAlchemist: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2023
OP your sister is a liar and manipulator
Nemesis will catch up with her
If she doesn’t open up to the second guy about the kid and man ..and allow him choose from freewill
Well if he knows and still chooses then na Mugu be that
Don’t pity the weak man !!
Buy big straw for sucking

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by SirJerrie(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2023
One question: when a richer guy in the same like of business approaches your sister, what happens next? And then when the guy richer than the previous "rich" guys comes along??
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by tunize(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2023
richmond500:
OP forget all these people calling your family gold diggers.
Gold digging ni, oil drilling ko.

A man who has build his success has more to teach you about career path than a simp who impregnates your sister out of wedlock and instead of building a successful career for his child and yet unborn kids in this hard country, him decide to carry money give your sister to start business, what if your sister lose all the money, she will still dine in poverty just because of a man that doesn't think and might leave your vulnerable nephew and niece to be at the mercies of desperate politicians who will use them during election.
The second guy has his shit together and will take care of his family financially.
The first guy has no use than to bear brother in-law while the second guy could even help you build connections that could catapult you to your dreams.
What you wrote here speak more about your personality its a pity. You see that so called rich guy was ones a struggling guy except he was born into wealth.
Anybody can make money at anytime, and anybody can be somebody at anytime sometimes circumstances, luck etc plays a lot in this.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Originalsly: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Bro... what you wrote in red ... you soon after contradict everything. You are no different from your sister and rest of family except your father. You're all swayed by riches ... your loyalty can be bought. What you never mentioned because you don't care is his source of wealth. What business is he and your sister into? ... what is it you took over to him that you can't mention?.... is his business a front? What do you and your sister and family know about the guy except that he has money?... is your sister his first woman? ... if not what about the ex? ... did she go missing? ... was she battered during the relationship? ... what about his family? Did you consider all of this?.... or you were blinded by money?

Look before you leap .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by gorgeousnogo(f): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=Wainey post=122102211]Success is sexy and can seduce almost everyone.

Please which business is that? I dey find business
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Oscarhakx: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wainey:
I never said my dad is not attracted.
He was just indifferent, wealth and success doesn't leave him astonished, he behave the same way towards the both men and not because he sees something.
your dad nah alpha. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by olasaad(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wainey:
I seriously think successful people are naturally attractive.
Whether gold digging or not, you will be swept off ur feet if you could shake the hands of Elon musk

Elon Musk ke, even Tony Elumelu you will be shivering when you meet him. You ever wondered why people change their voice when they meet our political leaders

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Ex0rrcist: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
richmond500:
He is nothing but a destiny helper,
if the first guy had use the money wisely and invested in himself, he may have met the second guy who would have taught him how to be successful.
The first guy does not think about the future, it's just to fvck and make babies.
Imagine the second guy even came for marriage.
This is how you know a responsible men from all those Chelsea fans
Keep my club name out of your mouth 😡
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Ex0rrcist: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

And you think this guy doesn’t have a lady who built his career with him? Haha.. you are a small boy, but hey lemme tell you a secret! There are no single rich guys in Nigeria.

I can tell you, the OP’s family will be served a pretty hot breakfast soon!
False, my gf uncle is over 40, rich and has no committed relationship. Just fvcks different ladies, and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Ex0rrcist: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
narite:

Sometimes in life great things appears right in front of us, something so great that could forever change the lives of those around us. The sad thing is that Emotions cause us from seeing this great things when they appear. Blessings always come in disguise, mostly in the form of loss. it will happen to every one of us. A time will come in our life when there will be something wicked we have to do to transform our live; only you will know when the time as come and what the wicked thing is, every human will experience this thing probably once in their lifetime. This wickedness will come in different form, I tell you doing it won’t appear as doing something noble at first but down the line years later you will look back and you will be filled with tears, glad that you did because if you had not, your life would be completely different from the one you are currently living. it takes wisdom to sail through this powerful moment. This moment can ruin your life or can profoundly make it beautiful.

The people insulting you have let their emotions over taken their logical reasons, they are talking from an angle of sympathy they have for the first guy, it could have happen to them to, they are angry and felt exploited. If only humans could get rid of their emotions, having no deep attachment towards anything and doing things just for the sake of doing it and not because they feel there is something waiting for them, they will avoid going through some needlessly suffering in life. @op The situation your sister as found herself could be, no no. Not “could be” but a blessing for her, the first lover and the new man. I hope she does not fall to the den of emotions and make a right decision.
Spot on bro, I mean we're in the poverty capital of the world ffs.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Ex0rrcist: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
narite:

Sometimes in life great things appears right in front of us, something so great that could forever change the lives of those around us. The sad thing is that Emotions cause us from seeing this great things when they appear. Blessings always come in disguise, mostly in the form of loss. it will happen to every one of us. [b]A time will come in our life when there will be something wicked we have to do to transform our live; only you will know when the time as come and what the wicked thing is, every human will experience this thing probably once in their lifetime. This wickedness will come in different form, I tell you doing it won’t appear as doing something noble at first but down the line years later you will look back and you will be filled with tears, glad that you did because if you had not, your life would be completely different from the one you are currently living. [/b]it takes wisdom to sail through this powerful moment. This moment can ruin your life or can profoundly make it beautiful.

The people insulting you have let their emotions over taken their logical reasons, they are talking from an angle of sympathy they have for the first guy, it could have happen to them to, they are angry and felt exploited. If only humans could get rid of their emotions, having no deep attachment towards anything and doing things just for the sake of doing it and not because they feel there is something waiting for them, they will avoid going through some needlessly suffering in life. @op The situation your sister as found herself could be, no no. Not “could be” but a blessing for her, the first lover and the new man. I hope she does not fall to the den of emotions and make a right decision.
Spot on bro, I mean we're in the poverty capital of the world ffs.

Had a moment too in my life when I wrote waec for 3 years consecutively with 3 gce in between. I always passed but without maths, I had d7 in 5 of the exams, I had to settle for expo center (maybe the only time I took advantage of the corrupt system grin) in the fourth year when I had no choice, and I'm grateful I did.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Ex0rrcist: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
richmond500:
Everything is not ritual, some people are legitimate wealth builders.

Wetin deh vex me about the first guy is "no enthusiasm for success"

As a man, if you try get N200k, use it and build ur future, the life of your children depends on the decisions you make today
You don't know if the 1st guy is doing OK too, maybe not rich or as rich as the new guy, so don't say that.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Ex0rrcist: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Makamatic:
Niggaz celebrating disloyalty , dishonesty , unappreciative , no mutual respect all in the name of rational thinking . Yuck 🤮
Like if you were in the woman's position you would do better, lmao.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Makamatic: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

Like if you were in the woman's position you would do better, lmao.

Bro , couple of months back my sister was in the same show with the CFO of her company , you know say CFO they get money pass CEO

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by kingslj: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Merch:
So what becomes of the first guy who was there for your opportunistic wicked family,you come from a family of gold giggers, money conscious people like your gold digging sister don’t always end well, just watch and see sad

please read and comprehend what is written
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by SouthSouth1914: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

False, my gf uncle is over 40, rich and has no committed relationship. Just fvcks different ladies, and move on.

In his many gfs there is one he really likes and want to spend his life with.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by SPAMBOX7: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
like it did to my mother and my two elder sisters.

Women and money. Smh

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by SPAMBOX7: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
anthonyuncle:
it's funny how people change forgetting the basics.

your family should remember that if the 1st guy didn't give your sister the start up capital, she might not have met this current guy.
Talk about upgrading a woman's SMV.
You wan dey whine hypergamy? cheesy
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Philipmighty(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
That's why i will keep on saying this, don't support any girl, whatever her reasons maybe, those creature's don't love there are just opportunist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Ex0rrcist: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

In his many gfs there is one he really likes and want to spend his life with.
Lmao, yinmu. They always find one or two things that'll seperate them at the end of the day, he's tried relationship before, none worked out.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Gerrard59(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
dominique:
Do you know other types of people plenty of money entices apart from family members, gazillion hookup girls who won't mind to be 75th babymamas as long as they will get lifelong "assurance". Is the man disciplined enough? Is your sister strong-minded enough? I hope your family have taken their time to investigate his source of wealth? You said he's in the same line of business with your sister, why is she not building her 3rd house?

All the people calling your sister and family golddiggers should rest! A lot of them won't hesitate to dump their current girlfriends, fiance's or even wives if a well-to-do woman indicates interest in them. Tianna's husband left his wife and 2 kids to marry her. There are plenty of men like that but hypocrites will say only women like money.

The man must have been in the business for a long time - compound interest. Is she expected to do the same as he did within a short period of time?
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Ex0rrcist: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Makamatic:

Bro , couple of months back my sister was in the same show with the CFO of her company , you know say CFO they get money pass CEO through underground process , this is a multinational company o , he's the CFO of the west African branches . He's was pestering her with marriage but she was already in a 4 years relationship and about to settle down , this CFO was a multi billionaire with on a conservative side up to 10 multi storey building in ajegunle and apapa and festac for people working in that area not about other businesses and investment , but she told him she gonna marry her BF . The man promise my sis money , she no hear . He said he's gonna give her one of his house to stay and be taking rent she refused , my family allowed her to make her choice . This receipt down is the payment for the wedding stuff with her BF last year so you'll know I'm not lying . As long as he has a goal and not idle . We can't be like you who thinks money is everything .
I'm glad you showed me people like your sister still exists, but we can't all be the same, it's part of being human. There will always be Regina Daniels type of girl, and your sister's type of girl too.

Happy married life to your sister.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Gerrard59(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Women are hypergamous, so nothing surprising. I cannot blame your sister, but the first dude who went about impregnating a lady he cannot marry. Does he think single parenting is done on an empty stomach? You never chop food belly full, you don give woman belly? What happened to ensuring your own life gets better financially rather than incurring unnecessary expenses/responsibilities?

Next time, you people would learn that baby-mama mentality which you ignorant people promote is more expensive than actual marriage. The first man cannot dictate how she lives her life, she has to better her own life. Next time, he would learn to prioritise his interests rather than giving woman belly.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Emmanuel909090: 3:48am On Mar 29, 2023
God will bless every man, it will only take time

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by DaddyCash: 4:24am On Mar 29, 2023
It this hard times, the love for money can even make a housewife adulterous.

Nigerian women are easily seduced where money is involved. angry

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by BigIyanga: 4:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Nitoriolohun1:
Women sha !!!
The first guy hustled and arranged 200k for your sister..
He might be working his ass off to get money to come we'd your sister. There are possibilities he has marriage plans with your sister just that things are yet to set.

Reason some men don't like surpoting their woman to be resourceful because they will always want more

Had it been that the first guy didn't surport her with 200k she won't likely come across the second dude

I am so sure your sister didn't inform the second guy she's a baby mama,I might be wrong though.

Men it's high time you planned right and be self sustainable till old age with investment instead of doing it with this daughter of eves

Respects to noble women who differ all odds and remain humane !!!

I can tell your sister for free she will ever regret the betrayal more
Seems likely that she’s advertising herself to the new as a tear rubber, not a baby mama. Her mom is likely the one training her child and that child is mostly like hidden from the man. Her mom is her strategic planner. The only thing they like about the new is his wealth.. and they’d like to trap him with another pregnancy lol

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Nitoriolohun1: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2023
BigIyanga:

Seems likely that she’s advertising herself to the new as a tear rubber, not a baby mama. Her mom is likely the one training her child and that child is mostly like hidden from the man. Her mom is her strategic planner. The only thing they like about the new is his wealth.. and they’d like to trap him with another pregnancy lol

Relationship or marriage that will last is determined by motives.
You are right with your assertion and the mans eye will clear out because he will soon notice the constant billing and play them the break fast card .

Another thing is that why is the guy not married till now? No background check no spiritual investigation just the money enticing

Godliness with contentment is indeed a great gain .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act / Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? / World Sperm Day. (a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.