Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

See What Big Booty Does To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Big Booty Does To Me (3020 Views)

What Big Aunties Did To Us!! / What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Big Booty Does To Me by OndoRaph(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
In the 21st century, having a big booty is trend. Africans are the most endowed with big booty naturally. I am addicted to seeing ladies with this attributes. It's as if I am the only person in the world who gets turned on with a big booty. Once a lady has thick booty showing in a tight or loose skirt/dress, I am finished. My dick is erect and I can pay for viewing without fucking. I even scramble to see if a lady walking by has big booty. This is killing me. Anyone else has this feeling?
Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by youngfocus(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Get a life,and stop looking at girls ass,ass no they finish b4 u will get hit by a car

8 Likes

Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by AfahaAbia(m): 6:40am On Mar 29, 2023
OndoRaph:
In the 21st century, having a big booty is trend. Africans are the most endowed with big booty naturally. I am addicted to seeing ladies with this attributes. It's as if I am the only person in the world who gets turned on with a big booty. Once a lady has thick booty showing in a tight or loose skirt/dress, I am finished. My dick is erect and I can pay for viewing without fucking. I even scramble to see if a lady walking by has big booty. This is killing me. Anyone else has this feeling?

Send me a message on kaladajumbo74@gmail.com

Let's connect
Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by parcydrix(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Brother nothing dey for big nyash don't be decieved. Yes it's nice to look at but it is grossly overrated.

Focus on your hustle and make better block omor na you go tire sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by kelspinall(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
na ya kind dey make oloshos dey see sex as key weakness to men.. you can pay for view,hmm don't know how much you are gonna pay for fuhk,anyways is ya life..i like big nyash especially S.A gals and ghana but am not throwing much in it
Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by OndoRaph(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
kelspinall:
na ya kind dey make oloshos dey see sex as key weakness to men.. you can pay for view,hmm don't know how much you are gonna pay for fuhk,anyways is ya life..i like big nyash especially S.A gals and ghana but am not throwing much in it
Oyibo the pay to watch birds fly, sun set at beach etc
Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by tivhador: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
OndoRaph:

1 Like

Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by Obakoolex(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
OndoRaph:

Sincerely I feel you bro, I enjoy looking at the wonderful creation of God especially the Arc and how it wonderfully bounce when walking grin thank God my wife is endowed and she knows how to use it to glue me for life, she knows I enjoy looking at others too, infact we both turn it to our crazy funny acts.....

she calls me on phone to discribe a cute ass she saw working by, I'll ask her to snap n send, she'll tell me to send data after she got it, she might send an 80 year old woman backview and tell me no food for me tonight 🤣🤣🤣

Just get married to what freak you and make sure it's not only that you desire in her, and you will enjoy your life. My one cent.

2 Likes

Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by JapaToDNext: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
OndoRaph:
I can pay for viewing without fucking.
so u want to view big yash in VAR mode

Guy u better get a grip of yourself,

This even shows that, na woman dey finish your money
Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by kelspinall(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
OndoRaph:
Oyibo the pay to watch birds fly, sun set at beach etc

lols funny people shaa
Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by OndoRaph(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Obakoolex:

...especially the Arc and how it wonderfully bounce when walking
Word! I stamp & sign right here

1 Like

Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by maxist2020(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
There is nothing in those big boot self the average one is better and sweeter.
Big boot is only attractive when it is covered with clothes once it is oped u will see it like like
soaked bread and the don't even get wet easily.
Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by Goodlady(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
OndoRaph:
Blind your eyes, cut your dïck
Re: See What Big Booty Does To Me by OndoRaph(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Goodlady:
Blind your eyes, cut your dïck
I am not complaining. Just expressing

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Is "i Miss You" The Same As "i Love You"? / Court Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.