Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? (46211 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / Is Naira Really Appreciating Against Dollar Or Just Market Manipulation? / This Simple Item Can Be Manufactured In Nigeria, Why Una Dey Import Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
IMO01:

This is what i do. I am a web developer and Digital Marketer using Facebook ads majorly for marketing

I dropship though i dont like keeping stock

Its true that there's money in it

Make we connect
Let's connect too
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by theophorus(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
mokane28:
Chai i Love this! you're my type, i prefer bungalows and nature inspired compounds

Yes ooo.
A compound that's a "Garden of Eden" like.
Cool and Free air with Nature Green.

See ehn, one should not make life hard joor.

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Shnew: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
IyaTola:
800kThe generator they use in moulding blocks

That must be a diesel generator. Can you send me the picture

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Shnew:

That must be a diesel generator. Can you send me the picture
Call Stanley +234 803 699 1350
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by sulakishop(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Op0nu Aiye radar

MuslimIgbo:

Or deh
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by MuslimIgbo: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
sulakishop:
Op0nu Aiye radar

Ni yaẹ
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by sulakishop(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Werey 0run. 0m0 aley

If you don't know what to comment, must you quote? Did I mention you or direct my comment to you?

MuslimIgbo:

Ni yaẹ
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by MuslimIgbo: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
sulakishop:
Werey 0run. 0m0 aley

If you don't know what to comment, must you quote? Did I mention you or direct my comment to you?

Iku paẹ
Ho lo fo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by professore(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wodu89:

Give me 1M, I'll give you 1M on it after ten months. I'll use it across two farming seasons or one. I'll use it for my maize or cassava mechanized farming
it's not bad but the issue now is trust
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
professore:

That's why location comes to play. Do you give people money across the web just like that?

I have a registered company. Operate and maintain a corporate bank account. My company info links to my addresses, to to my BVN.

Ofcpurse we.meet.so we enter a business agreement that is duly signed. I can issue post dated checks. Of course you recognize that it is punishable by the law to issue checks that would bounce.

We're young and should do business smartly like it's done globally. My Lagos and Oyo addresses can be visited. You can know the sites and visit bi weekly.

I don't do business that I can't stand and place my bets on. If I had a billion today, I'll still farm maize and cassava
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by sulakishop(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ikookan lomo owo nyo, logun logbon lè o yọ ku lodun yii afi kí nma somo AGBEJANLABOIFA!
OO ṢE ÒFO DANU NÍ. Ó DIMULE Ó D'ASE.

MuslimIgbo:

Iku paẹ
Ho lo fo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by lavylilly: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
professore:
Shine your eyes
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by MuslimIgbo: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
sulakishop:

Ikookan lomo owo nyo, logun logbon lè o yọ ku lodun yii afi kí nma somo AGBEJANLABOIFA!
OO ṢE ÒFO DANU NÍ. Ó DIMULE Ó D'ASE.

Lol
You think I or anyone will read the gibberish you typed there grin
Ọdẹ grin
Àlàyébajẹ
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by sulakishop(m): 3:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Ẹmu mú. Goro gbé!

MuslimIgbo:

Lol
You think I or anyone will read the gibberish you typed there grin
Ọdẹ grin
Àlàyébajẹ
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by professore(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2023
lavylilly:
Shine your eyes
thank you pal
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2023
lavylilly:
Shine your eyes

We must work together to build this country

Why we quick to ascribe fraud to people and to smear people's efforts as youths is a bad evil habit that we all need to stop.

I registered my agric company through people on this forum

Today, I have acquired close to 100 acres through contacts I met on this forum . Infact I sent the money ahead without seeing them in person. Today, I now live in Oyo State just streets away from the guy I met on this forum who got me the land. We are now like family friends

I have entrusted much of my cash to him and he has reciprocated. Today I used his poultry to breed 500 birds which I just sold two weeks ago

Human beings must meet each other somewhere either online or offline..

It is a wicked habit that when people connect or by one means or the other Destiny or life or God established a connection so people can partner and work together people like you come from no where to instill evil vibes which is unsubstantiated or is backed by facts or any logic.

Tell me what it profits you?

Yes, he may not partner with me anymore, no big deal. I am building a strong credit profile with my company account and would be able to get as much as 2 Million Naira which would increase to up to 5 Million loan in a year from now

Let's stop setting legs for ourselves. Pulling one another down from the ladder

I wish you well in what you just did
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by lavylilly: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wodu89:

We must work together to build this country

Why we quick to ascribe fraud to people and to smear people's efforts as youths is a bad evil habit that we all need to stop.

I registered my agric company through people on this forum

Today, I have acquired close to 100 acres through contacts I met on this forum . Infact I sent the money ahead without seeing them in person. Today, I now live in Oyo State just streets away from the guy I met on this forum who got me the land. We are now like family friends

I have entrusted much of my cash to him and he has reciprocated. Today I used his poultry to breed 500 birds which I just sold two weeks ago

Human beings must meet each other somewhere either online or offline..

It is a wicked habit that when people connect or by one means or the other Destiny or life or God established a connection so people can partner and work together people like you come from no where to instill evil vibes which is unsubstantiated or is backed by facts or any logic.

Tell me what it profits you?

Yes, he may not partner with me anymore, no big deal. I am building a strong credit profile with my company account and would be able to get as much as 2 Million Naira which would increase to up to 5 Million loan in a year from now

Let's stop setting legs for ourselves. Pulling one another down from the ladder

I wish you well in what you just did

Work with your friends, family, colleagues and church members

2 Likes

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
lavylilly:
Work with your friends, family, colleagues and church members

Shebi you too dey Doo business.? Don't worry. I won't be there, bit I'm certain Hevean would balance the account

Enjoy your turn

2 Likes

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by lavylilly: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yeah! Selling body business
Wodu89:

Shebi you too dey Doo business.? Don't worry. I won't be there, bit I'm certain Hevean would balance the account

Enjoy your turn
Heaven ain't gonna balance account, I balance it here on earth

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
lavylilly:
Yeah! Selling body business Heaven ain't gonna balance account, I balance it here on earth

Don't stress yourself. I earn at least 250,000 Naira monthly from freelancing. I am building. God is building with me. Only a matter of few seasons more of planting, and I won't need external financial support and all funds needed would be generated internally from my projects.

This year alone, I've housed at least six Nairalanders who work on my projects and live with me.

Enjoy yourself for now. My consolation is that I'm not broke.
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Gasayi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Chopkiss: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:
It can be invested into a business to make good returns

Give me 1M, I'll give you 1M on it after ten months. I'll use it across two farming seasons or one. I'll use it for my maize or cassavaized farming

Give me 1M and i will give you 2million
In 2days
Sure odd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? / Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) / Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.