Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? (46197 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / Is Naira Really Appreciating Against Dollar Or Just Market Manipulation? / This Simple Item Can Be Manufactured In Nigeria, Why Una Dey Import Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Kworrecttv1: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fish hatching
Sirchiboy:
What do you do for a living?
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Pipefitter: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
lendahand:
I am from Nnewi and there are places in Nnewi town that 5m can still get you a plot.

I'm taking about Ichida not Nnewi.. that Nnewi is more developed doesn't mean land is more expensive there. Ichida is relatively small, no one is willing to sell because there is this belief in my place that you can't use money realized from selling land to do anything meaningful and also selling land can get you tagged as a failure and loser, those sentiments and the fact there isn't much land could drive up the price of land exponentially elsewhere

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by 222Martins(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Laurene:
Wikipedia... I can see.
What's the literary meaning of millionaire?
You guys allow the west to downgrade your currency and Gaslight you into thinking the standard for being rich, millionaire or billionaire is in dollars, pounds or euros.

If someone in Zimbabwe lives in Zimbabwe, made his money in Zimbabwe, became a millionaire/billionaire in Zimbabwe and and enjoys his life in Zimbabwe...Then the person is a millionaire/billionaire by Zimbabwean standards.

So any Zimbabwean with a 1Billion Zimbabwean Dollar is a billionaire right? What about the person with 1Trillion Zimbabwean Dollar? Is that person also a Trillionaire?? Clown!!!
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Laurene: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
222Martins:

So any Zimbabwean with a 1Billion Zimbabwean Dollar is a billionaire right? What about the person with 1Trillion Zimbabwean Dollar? Is that person also a Trillionaire?? Clown!!!
You're a low self-esteemed dunce filled with inferiority complex.
I know your brain is so small to decipher all I've laid down.
You don't have any argument, so you resort to insult.
Same way Language is dynamic so is money.
There's no defined standard parameter(s) to define wealth.
Get your head off your ass and swallowing oyibo talking points.

4 Likes

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Sirchiboy: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kworrecttv1:
Fish hatching
Bayelsa
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by lizko(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Guy is not possible 12k per year hmmm not possible..
Goalnaldo:
its possible but it would take years. Lets say you earn 2k dolls per month doing odd job and you save 1k per month, a year would be 12k, omo, do the maths!

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Goalnaldo:
can i partner with you?Are you accountable? I can send you moneyfor two bags, we share the profit 50 50
07064751888 my second number
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Corroro: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Actually as it stands now not much because of how things have really gotten expensive, but 1 million can still do much, one can buy a plot of land, laptop, phone and even the new oraimo freepod 4 to join wink

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Buy once acre of land 600k ( 6 Plots ) ,Plant Casava with 400k...If you want that call me

Dangote ...ibeshe ..Ogun state.
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Kworrecttv1: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Benin City.
Sirchiboy:
Bayelsa
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Sirchiboy: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kworrecttv1:
Benin City.
Can I apply as a cleaner in your company?
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Kworrecttv1: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
I can teach you for free as it is a fam business
Sirchiboy:
Can I apply as a cleaner in your company?
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Rexnegro(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
where in ogun pls, I don’t want the change just the 2plots.
Ado odo okanran bankole side
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by MrBroke(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Laurene:
Wikipedia... I can see.
What's the literary meaning of millionaire?
You guys allow the west to downgrade your currency and Gaslight you into thinking the standard for being rich, millionaire or billionaire is in dollars, pounds or euros.

If someone in Zimbabwe lives in Zimbabwe, made his money in Zimbabwe, became a millionaire/billionaire in Zimbabwe and and enjoys his life in Zimbabwe...Then the person is a millionaire/billionaire by Zimbabwean standards.

No mind them, na lack of understanding dey worry them, Nigeria economy and US economy for their eye na the same thing. Someone in Nigeria making N300,000 monthly and someone in the States making $3k are the same. Na lack of financial and Economical Knowledge dey worry them. They don't know the purchasing power of the USD over there, all this dreamers do is to convert naira to dollar fooling themselves, let them check how much Americans pay for rent in USD and check how much we pay here in Naira and if they still don't get the point then that's their problem.
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 1:10am On Apr 08, 2023
Laurene:
lies! Pants on fire!
My cousin even bought a land in close to lagoon in Lagos last year for 700k.

I bought "1 and a bit above half" plots of land in my village in Asaba, Delta for 1.350k million.

A dude I know in Umuahia, Abia bought 2 plots in a marshy/swampy area for 300k each.

Another also bought 3 plots in Nsukka for 1.3, 1.5, 1.5 million each.

Cheap land still dey. You can't tell me your village is bigger than all these places aforementioned.

Anyone who buys land in marsh or swampy area just bought liability for himself!

You might spend over 5 million just to do sandfilling before you even start your foundation!

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2023
lendahand:
near VGC, call 09036961874
okay
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 5:38am On Apr 08, 2023
Laurene:
I've noticed your comments all over Nairaland. You're a tribalist, so I don't have a conversation with you
You hate the truth.
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Sirchiboy: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2023
Kworrecttv1:
I can teach you for free as it is a fam business
How much do I need to startup?

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Save that money, fuel go soon reach 570/ltr
Hahahhahahaha what a bad guy
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
amigo1088:
Come to the north and set up a decent business, buy land, or buy a landed property
Must they come to our north?? We are tired can't he lived with his brothers obidients down South?
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Send me the 1m on Monday and on tuesday morning.
I will send you 2m immediately.
I have one sure 3 odd from mayor of ekiti.
Blood of Zachariah!!! How please? Crypto??
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
222Martins:
The internationally accepted definition of a millionaire is $1million in networth; that is N740,000,000. What this means is that regardless of the country you find yourself; whether USA, UK, UAE, Spain, Canada, etc, you can live comfortably as a millionaire. That's why i laugh at people who feel they have arrived with their Venza and N2M account balancegrin grin grin grin
Hahahhahahaha what a wicked soul

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
finallybusy:
An experience. You fit use am Bleep many ashawos till toto tire you.
Hahahhahahaha you need deliverance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ghezo:

You can by a high-class prostitute for the weekend

Animals
Why the Abuja he was just asking a question
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hassanmaye:

join this telegram channel m y c r y p t o n g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Sirchiboy: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Do you have the 1m now

2 Likes

Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by professore(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wodu89:

Invest in a business partner like my business ofcourse
how much returns will 1M generate?
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
professore:
how much returns will 1M generate?

Give me 1M, I'll give you 1M on it after ten months. I'll use it across two farming seasons or one. I'll use it for my maize or cassava mechanized farming
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by Shnew: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
IyaTola:
I have a gen I want to sell

What type of gen and how much
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Shnew:

What type of gen and how much
The generator they use in moulding blocks
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by mokane28: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2023
Chai i Love this! you're my type, i prefer bungalows and nature inspired compounds
theophorus:
1M will do a proper foundation of a 2 Bedroom and for someone like me who prefer vegetation and landscaping to big buildings, I think 1M will do for Foundation.

If I have 1hectare, I will use less than half of a plot for building and it must be a bungalow.
Re: What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? by IMO01: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2023
flexyrule:
Website - 30k
Ecommerce training - 150k
Payment for Facebook ads for 1 week - 20k
Initial capital for business - 500k (might not even be necessary as you can get items on credit)
Laptop - 100k
Logistics and others - 50k
Pocket money while waiting for business to pick up - 50k

That 1m can turn into 3m by December.

Please nobody should quote me and say rubbish ooo.

And please take note: This is not a business advisory and anyone who asks me for further details, I won't give it out for free. Most of the guys who learnt Ecommerce for free abandoned it after a week of either dull sales, cancelled orders or Facebook ban.

No time for people who want to make money without putting in the work.

This is what i do. I am a web developer and Digital Marketer using Facebook ads majorly for marketing

I dropship though i dont like keeping stock

Its true that there's money in it

Make we connect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money / Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? / Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.