Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! (1755 Views)

Thegidredpiller What Gives You The Right To Post My Photos Here? / Thegidredpiller Is A HYPOCRITE!! Thegidredpiller Is A Simp! (photo) / I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by Lovilla(f): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:

Simp. You ll starve n beg. We know your types.
Your fellow creatures with 3 legs disagree with you. You are on your own with your vaseline!
i kept imagining

They wont leave my email
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by Goodlady(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingDash09:
I didn’t mean any harm.. I had an account i created like 6 years ago but nairaland did blocked it or sum’n
You dislike men, I dislike women we even then..
Seems life don tire you.
I dislike senseless men, not real men.
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Aklee4994:
I Dey get joy 🤩 bruh 😎
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by emmyluizzz: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:
I fine pass your entire lineage!
If you must know... You are very stupi*d and useless
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by Goodlady(f): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
emmyluizzz:

If you must know... You are very stupi*d and useless
Just know that I m the one doing you when you chop life ban.
As e dey pain you, he dey sweet me! 😂

1 Like

Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by KingDash09(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Life can never tire me I just cashout 17k dolls today today..
Goodlady:

Seems life don tire you.
I dislike senseless men, not real men.
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by princeemma69: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
KingDash09:
Life can never tire me I just cashout 17k dolls today today..
bros do giveaway na
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by KingDash09(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Why Should i?
princeemma69:
bros do giveaway na
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by princeemma69: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
KingDash09:
Why Should i?
if you truly have the money, I don't think you will find it difficult doing giveaway
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by KingDash09(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
If you want make I teach you how to catch fish just talk
princeemma69:
if you truly have the money, I don't think you will find it difficult doing giveaway
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by princeemma69: 5:41am On Apr 02, 2023
KingDash09:
what type of work are you doing?
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2023
princeemma69:
Change your thinking faculty.
You portray the entitlement mentality of a woman.

Stop being a biittch.

Yes, this is TheGidRedpiller typing.

1 Like

Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2023
KingDash09:
Teach him.

Help his life, you can see that his uselessness is metamorphosizing him into a wimpy female, with all the traits.
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by KingDash09(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2023
Boss I no go teach am again na simp.. Once again your a real nigga🔥🔥🔥👑👑
TheGidRedpiller:
Teach him.

Help his life, you can see that his uselessness is metamorphosizing him into a wimpy female, with all the traits.
Re: TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Broveens42:
You may have helped a lot of men on this forum.
It's only in Nija you would see guys starving themselves just to get under a lady's skirt. I had most of them as room mates. Poverty and lack of common Sense is really a deadly combo.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. / Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word / Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.