Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison (38645 Views)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / PHOTOS: Inside A Cell At Prison Where Derek Chauvin Spends 23 Hours A Day / Girl Stripped Naked In The Street For Stealing A Cell Phone In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
You never been to jail, you just want to form who you is not.
Smuggling phone inside a jail is not an easy task unless you have an officer working for you
Am a correction officer of over five years experience.
The police take over your phone immediately you are arrested and pther valuables you have.
Items handed over to the property officer for inventory.
You then strip searched for possibility of having other contraband hidden in your body.
you pass through the body scanner
Get dressed in jail jumpsuit.
transfer to orientation unit.

Oga i don't have time for you and your logics, everything i wrote up there happened i have been home for days now because of my face, i said it happened in naija not russia

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by lildush(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
First time I was detained in an open cell i managed to smuggle in my phone with me, after sitting idle for hours i brought out my phone and everyone was shocked lols.

Cellmates came to me to ask for favours to make important calls and in return deh remembered me when they buy what to eat, lols.

I was treated specially by the chairman of the cell and at night we smoked cigarette lol can't say cell is a good place to be but to me the one day experience was amazing lols

Will u like to go back n spend 1month

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Samson1104(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol... Omo story long o
We just dey play our ps2 football and wrestling for game house for cool evening for game house.
Olokpa come raid the place with Keke o, carry one handcuff put for 2boys hand and then carry me put in-between them for the Keke back seat... (Lol, mistake I do, I for run away when we dey wait for traffic light to count as them no cuff me).
So the other 2 officers use leg carry the other 2 boys as the police station no far from the game center.
We reach station those women wey dey stay for counter use mouth finish our then miserable life, them say make we write statement say we dey play "illegal game" we para for them, they come later change am to "gambling".
Everything just dey like film, na as them collect our things say make we climb upstairs I know say I don enter cell o Lol
Like play like play them don knack us inside cell o, 4rooms(1 toilet and 3 rooms)
Na my guy them beat sha and asked am to push car them draw for wall, them no ask for cell show maybe because we looked small, hungry and unkept then.
Na by 5:30pm we enter cell then they come release the owner of the game house, he go run around for 10k come bail us around 7:30pm..
By then them don even count people wey dey inside cell
We later balance the guy 2k each sha
Friends wey hear say I dey station carry swallow dey come, na that time we dey leave the station... Them try sha, I no fit forget that kind gesture.
2hrs alone I stand for wall, them kind rashes wey come my body ehh.... I drink gwogworise, ampicillin, ampiclux bicham and pacham lol, e no get antibiotics I no drink.
All in all na just 2hrs I spend inside there

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
1Alex:
no comma, no fullstop. No punctuations
1Alex and no joy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by stevups(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
This funny me die

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by rafcrown(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Portable to share his zazoo cell experience soon.
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by 21sailor: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
djflexcy:

Chief you na kubwa boy?
Normally
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by 21sailor: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
djflexcy:

Chief you na kubwa boy?

Normally
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Samson1104 you been think say na children thanksgiving them wan do, you no know say e don deh sup already

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Faber:
One of my exes called Police for me, say I used her finished, refusing to marry her, I dey beat her bla bla bla...

As I reach station, one police women named Uchechi come ask me whether I don go cell before , I said no, she said "okay, carry money follow body o, you too fresh, I no want make them harm you for inside"

I come carry 2k, deposited the remaining money and my phones with her on the counter.

As I enter cell, na im dem rush me, I come tell them to kpomkpi, dem come calm down, I carry the 2k give the No 1, them come rush me shake me say I be confirm nigga. Them come give me small bread and pure water to take hold body first.

Much later them come give me small OT way I go take enter the IPO and my ex. I no spend reach 2 days, I come out.
You later enter the IPO and ur ex?
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by ewereff(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
My issue similar to yours i swear, i bleep this geh sotay she carry school fee and her personal cash give me almost 280k to pay back i nor gree pay oo, one day i just dey drive dey go see police woman for my front, naso i take enter cell.
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by folake4u(f): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Whatever you do, nor allow Police arrest you on Friday evening oh. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
๐Ÿ˜why you talk so
folake4u:
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by folake4u(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
Merch:
๐Ÿ˜why you talk so

The person go sleep prison for 2 days before them go bail am.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by GloriousGbola: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
folake4u:

not just police

in lagos all task force are on fire every friday. if they seize your car, na until monday if you cant sort. so their eye dey red well well

extra paranoia is required for friday

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by folake4u(f): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

not just police

in lagos all task force are on fire every friday. if they seize your car, na until monday if you cant sort. so their eye dey red well well

extra paranoia is required for friday

I'm telling you oh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Even here in Abuja, they do same.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
lol does it means that police donโ€™t accept bail money on weekends
folake4u:

The person go sleep prison for 2 days before them go bail am.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by folake4u(f): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Merch:
lol does it means that police donโ€™t accept bail money on weekends

Unless the person has mad money and connects or a top government official to bribe the Police.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Faber(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01:

You later enter the IPO and ur ex?

Offcourse, if the IPO na woman, e for hard me, the IPO na one man from Cross River. When he call me out to make statement, I come speak the language police dey understand. When my ex later came, the man come use style, tell her, this matter fit chop her head, that I want carry the matter go court, and that if there's no evidence of those things she claimed, that court fit jail her o, or she will pay me damages..fear come catch the yeye girl girl. She come dey tell police whether he fit reconcile both of us

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Dannieln1: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
21sailor:
Here in Phase 4 kubwa it's called "settlement Fee"
Depending on the presido Wen dey seat it's either you fork wall till you release or you go push car Wen dem draw for wall then for morning you go climb window dey shout " Mai kose!! Bani Koko de kose Duka Duka!!!.
If you wan enjoy cell make e be say na you and your squad!!
that place don nice small oo
The last time we fought with the law na there we land
But dem no touch me and my guy sha base on my guy get experience, him just tell dem say if we Dey go we go settle for counter
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by DearGorgeous(f): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!
Behold the gathering of Ex-convicts of Nairaland! cheesy grin cheesy

Thank you for creating this thread. At least, now I know who's who. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Dannieln1: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
DearGorgeous:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!
Behold the gathering of Ex-convicts of Nairaland! cheesy grin cheesy

Thank you for creating this thread. At least, now I know who's who. cheesy
grin grin grin When dem tell una say men Dey go through a lot everyday, una think say na joke.
You don hear story body don cool you

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by OllyArt(m): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2023
Dat smelly and stinky place, I enter police lie to police say I be 15 years, the stupid woman dae tell me say I look older than 19 sef............. We thank God sha I meet people who share wetin carry dem come cell.......... Story for another day
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by RPG2020(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2023
grin
Blupen969:
Then mc olumo go live for 725years grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by babzo(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2023
diggindeep:
Real niigas dey dis thread.

See me smiling remembering my experience at SARS on Works Road Ikeja.

Dead body surplus, plus Iku Raymond etc.

Bad experience though.

Dead body? Please explain
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Godsonkemz(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Police cell is a hell. Though it was a horrible experience but it was an eye opener to the happenings at the police station. Before then I used to see them as friend. A police is like a friend that betrays a friend who's worse than an enemy. Not every case one should report to police. I ran to police to seek protection, but police collected bribe behind and betrayed an innocent person. I swore with my ancestors that each of them that conspired with the fraudsters to dupe an innocent person will suffer chains of calamities if am innocent, otherwise let it befall me if am guilty.
I trust that my oracle is dealing with them.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by DennisEche(m): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2023
diggindeep:

Bad experience though.
So you know Iku Raymond. Bloody man... SARS Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by lyriclekidd(m): 12:57am On Apr 02, 2023
diggindeep:

Bad experience though.

Share bruh
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Delaw135: 1:57am On Apr 02, 2023
diggindeep:

Bad experience though.
I've been to this place before, the experience is so traumatic to the extent that I don't know how to share it, cos I always believe nobody will believe what I saw except those who have been there before.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by KangaIye: 4:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Omo people plenty wey don sleep cell Sha
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Realhommie(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2023
KangaIye:
Omo people plenty wey don sleep cell Sha
And the most of them na actually innocent ooooo. That's to tell you how messed up the system is. #Sad

I no fit forget how one useless police officer named "Dogo" and his squad killed my friend and his immediate younger brother in August, 2010 extra judicially, based on false allegations. Traumatic period for the family.

Na so that case just die, nothing come. I went to court a couple of times judge just dey speak big big grammar. R.I.P Collins and Owen.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2023
Realhommie:
And the most of them na actually innocent ooooo. That's to tell you how messed up the system is. #Sad

I no fit forget how one useless police officer named "Dogo" and his squad killed my friend and his immediate younger brother in August, 2010 extra judicially, based on false allegations. Traumatic period for the family.

Na so that case just die, nothing come. I went to court a couple of times judge just dey speak big big grammar. R.I.P Collins and Owen.
Police heartless pass criminal nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.