Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison (38686 Views)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / PHOTOS: Inside A Cell At Prison Where Derek Chauvin Spends 23 Hours A Day / Girl Stripped Naked In The Street For Stealing A Cell Phone In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Lemmy123(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
This post reminds me of 2017 in my 400 level when I came home during one of those semester breaks. Got picked by SARS by barely 8pm on my way to get recharge card.

One thing led to another and we landed in police cell. Matter was suppose to die the next day and we return back home but something unexpected happens. The villagers fought in defence of us and broke police side headlight in the process. The police incriminated us for what they did. Moved us from one cell to another until we landed in jail. That'll be the first time I'll ever visit a jail. Not only did I visit on this day, I was also a prisoner.

All sort of things go on there. All sort of stories. Someone even had to shiiiiittttttt in front of all of us, cos there's no other room as restroom.. Everywhere na toilet. Dude had to shiiiiittttttt right there and right then.... Oh no...

I don see things abeg

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

If you must fight or drag with Nigerian police officers, never follow them to the station after the fight.

The rule is, Fight with them and run, or Don't fight and go with them.

These are unwritten rules in the street.
Only God knows how many times this one have paid "cell-show"
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Menclothing: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Here to read
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Which means you really enjoyed the place angry
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by abba09: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
First time I was detained in an open cell i managed to smuggle in my phone with me, after sitting idle for hours i brought out my phone and everyone was shocked lols.

Cellmates came to me to ask for favours to make important calls and in return deh remembered me when they buy what to eat, lols.

I was treated specially by the chairman of the cell and at night we smoked cigarette lol can't say cell is a good place to be but to me the one day experience was amazing lols
i guess that cell is not in a local area police station grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by mariahAngel(f): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
First time I was detained in an open cell i managed to smuggle in my phone with me, after sitting idle for hours i brought out my phone and everyone was shocked lols.

Cellmates came to me to ask for favours to make important calls and in return deh remembered me when they buy what to eat, lols.

I was treated specially by the chairman of the cell and at night we smoked cigarette lol can't say cell is a good place to be but to me the one day experience was amazing lols

Did you know ahead of time that you were going to get locked up?
How come you not only had your phone at the time, but you had time to smuggle it in?
What crime did you commit?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ij
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by 21sailor: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
Here in Phase 4 kubwa it's called "settlement Fee"
Depending on the presido Wen dey seat it's either you fork wall till you release or you go push car Wen dem draw for wall then for morning you go climb window dey shout " Mai kose!! Bani Koko de kose Duka Duka!!!.
If you wan enjoy cell make e be say na you and your squad!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by kamez(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
I dey come
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Biafraaa: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nemesis0147:
cell funny ba?
Dy play!!
Cultist calm down. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by ibechris(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Themainboy22:
I did not know that one needs to enter there with money which they called "cell-show".

As the officer threw me inside the cell, You need to see how these guys rushed me with the question "where your cell-show?", I asked the presidio what is "cell-show", these pounced on me saying I was challenging their No 1 grin grin.

They beat me to a point and one guy asked me na wetin I bring for them? I said nothing. The other guy slapped me and said; "so you dey come visit us with empty handed? here resemble your father house? " that was when I understood what they were talking about.

Anyways, I told them I had no money with me there but will go out to the counter the next day and sign it out cash. That was how the beatings stopped and allowed me to partake with what others brought.

Afterwards, I was made to sing one of their popular songs titled "Oje nga, Anya ga Ahรน gรฎ รฎwa, you don enter, to commot no easy" grin grin
very funny song.

It was not a plausible experience though, but whenever I remember it, I can't help but Lmao.

At a point you'll feel you're in a psychiatrist home or been detained with mad people.

They'll wake up early in the morning and start shouting in the name of prayer. The same pattern of prayers everyday grin. After the prayers, back to their normal quarreling and fighting.

PS; If you're going to jail (which is not my prayers for... grin) pray not to be detained together with The mad ones (inmates).

U have given them options to choose.
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Obaofaba: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Criminal everywhere

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Haveyoueatentod: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Omo Una done carry cruise enter cell grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by PerfectMan24: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Cell wey de smell like bats shit

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by finallybusy: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
God forbid anything join me with Nigerian police.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Dindondin(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

The leader of a cell is called Presido. Just carry your "cell show" enter, you'll be welcomed.

If you want to enjoy cell (lol), just pray make them detain you and your friends inside the same cell. Una fit dethrone the Presido sef cheesy
Limao you be customer there?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Niyonice(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol, nobody wan get locked up o. Ur view is kinda funny.

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by 1Alex: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
headbasher96:
I stay for hq benue state command the thing change my narattive i swear down e choke like i no do anything sars carry me the go the shoot for up during covid-19 lockdown like i stand for compound police come look me finish enter compound come catch me bases on innocent man na i begin drag i actually regreted doing that when 2 of them hand over their rifles to their colleagues and came at me with bare knuckles i really mad their night till one aboki sars come spray me something for eyes oga i no see again na first time person slap me wey i fall

I no know say e get slap wey the flash like fire to GOD eeeeh i say this people enter me like pikin i just use my hand cover head come see hw them fling me for hilux although if i had maintained my cool i for no collect but the first one i wound am badly this kind oga na my house be this i no fit follow u i jam am well well o the thing make this people jam me no be small even put me under bench inside hilux i wasnt aware were going to head quater i thought it was a small division na when we reach hq compound fresh beating start i was just begging them till them push me inside cell as per street if u fit survive first 30 minute inside cell nothing go do u again i spent 5days in sars detention with enough merryment and see hw people in the cells sing praises u go know say GOD is everywhere
no comma, no fullstop. No punctuations

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Akharmony: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Jump and Pass๐Ÿ‡
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by AfonjaConehead: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
thechameleon ivartheMENTAL is a regular elewon...all thanks to lalassticlala Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by famora(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
More pleaseโ€ฆ.I don laugh so te, tears dey drop for my eye

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Elliotwaveforec: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Omo, this thread sweet o! See real life experiences.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Divay22(f): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na Street thread be this o grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by phorget(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hmmmmm!
My own cell experience long like season film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by buygala(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Funny how all the posters on this thread are claiming they were put in cell while being innocent grin

This one na real thread for thieves, armed robbers, murderers and all kinds of street scum..

Thread's topic should be "Criminals Hangout.. Cell-show"grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by kozmokaz(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol my own Sha

Sold coin to person

2020 baba lamba say coin no enter I enter am ooo

Catch em boy beat beat am
Na so em oga (master planner ) go call police for me

Omo this men knack me cutlass for back ooo (say I gk de fight strong man )

I told them inside them van hope say the guy told u guys wetting em do

After telling them my story

Omo all of them compot (plus hearing my surname ) as one of the officers form my villa

Em use eyes follow the others talk

Immediately we reach area command

Straight them carry me go meet the area commander

As I tell the area commander wetting xup and how much us involved

Em hail me Immediately start de call me hushpuppy ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

Na so em tell em boys make them gimme VIP treatment say anything I want make them give me

Area commander come say na me Bleep up

Say I for come report case to police fess before rushing the boys say now the oga say na kidnap I kidnap em.boy (and kidnapping na serious case )

Now him go use my money do me case

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ fear fess catch me Sha

Area commander then gave order make them detain all off us zi both the guys ๐Ÿ˜†

Say make we settle within our self drop 1million for police as eye wey see ๐Ÿ˜† (I craze!!! 1m on top my trade money ) ah

Me no gree Sha
We all were kept in the office cell on area commander other as VIP wey we be
Had my phone all through out the 3 nights I spent there Sha.. and ate what ever I wanted .. though food was the last thing on my mind .. (nothing sweet pass freedom Sha)

Called big bro

Who had to call relations in FHQ Abj

Was grated bail Monday after spending 3 nights there

Omo caught cold
One of the police officers gave me his sweater

The kind rashes that sweater give me for body eh

Well that particular officer wey knack me cutlass for back was crushed by trailer few months later ๐Ÿ˜†

And his colleagues that came for the illegal job still de face there consequences

The guy paid them 400k to come carry out the arrest ::: that 400k choke them Sha

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Sammy5413(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Congrats inmate
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
No be small experience to go cell shall and the same time nothing dey there
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Emeka71(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

The leader of a cell is called Presido. Just carry your "cell show" enter, you'll be welcomed.

If you want to enjoy cell (lol), just pray make them detain you and your friends inside the same cell. Una fit dethrone the Presido sef cheesy
Cell experience is interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by sacajawea: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:

How long has the leader of the cell been there ?
How many months or weeks?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria โ€“ Nigeria Police Force / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows / My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.