Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison (38687 Views)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / PHOTOS: Inside A Cell At Prison Where Derek Chauvin Spends 23 Hours A Day / Girl Stripped Naked In The Street For Stealing A Cell Phone In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Princesstiwa(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
My own experience na my papa himself call police arrest me and my brother so they luck us up for betting his wife and we spent like a night there bro’s na bad experience ooooh
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Princesstiwa:
My own experience na my papa himself call police arrest me and my brother so they luck us up for betting his wife and we spent like a night there bro’s na bad experience ooooh
princesstiwa you get mind beat your step mother ooh
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Beermoney1: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Elxandre:

You no gree pay transport, instead dey enter bus upandan 🤣

I thought they won’t be able to catch me. They went to the network Globacom and got the address I used in registering my line, they also got all logs of my recent calls, I don’t know how they did it, but when someone calls by line, true caller shows hardened criminal/report to police. Those guys beat me sha when they caught me. I had to pay for all their expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Benitogucci(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omo.......this thread come remind me about something wey happen for school. One of my lodge mate invite one girl from Abuja come lodge. This girl na sickle cell and we no know. Na so this girl come kpai for night oooo. Police pack all of us for lodge carry us go different stations. As I just dey enter cell, these animals rush me. Thank God say na just two them be. As I settle down enter those guys ehn, one come dey shout dey call police. They stayed far from me all through my stay there. oboi cell na hell ooooo. Come see mosquitoes wey dey bite for day time.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
kozmokaz:

Wetting carry u go dss
He planned interim govt 4 tilumbu head!
grin
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by SamOchuko: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Blupen969:
First time I was detained in an open cell i managed to smuggle in my phone with me, after sitting idle for hours i brought out my phone and everyone was shocked lols.

Cellmates came to me to ask for favours to make important calls and in return deh remembered me when they buy what to eat, lols.

I was treated specially by the chairman of the cell and at night we smoked cigarette lol can't say cell is a good place to be but to me the one day experience was amazing lols

First time you were detained in an open cell? Nai b say you don enter open cell and even private one severally o, wetin u day do way day carry you go cell like that na?
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by EgwunsoDOTcom: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2023
Blupen969:
Igbo man grin na trust true true
Wetin carry Igbo come the matter nah.. Your brain de lick oil abi
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Midex88(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
alyarmouk:
Spent over 1 month in DSS custody in Ikoyi. I nearly run mad. Only me in the room o...being served choice meal, access to medical care daily(if need be). Top notch treatment, but I nearly run mad.

I prefer dey flog me daily for 3 weeks than being in that isolation for that long. Yet nobody dare lay a finger on you.
They are the best in Africa.....yet........

I nearly run mad.

Why.... Shed more light pls
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by lendahand(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lemmy123:
This post reminds me of 2017 in my 400 level when I came home during one of those semester breaks. Got picked by SARS by barely 8pm on my way to get recharge card.

One thing led to another and we landed in police cell. Matter was suppose to die the next day and we return back home but something unexpected happens. The villagers fought in defence of us and broke police side headlight in the process. The police incriminated us for what they did. Moved us from one cell to another until we landed in jail. That'll be the first time I'll ever visit a jail. Not only did I visit on this day, I was also a prisoner.

All sort of things go on there. All sort of stories. Someone even had to shiiiiittttttt in front of all of us, cos there's no other room as restroom.. Everywhere na toilet. Dude had to shiiiiittttttt right there and right then.... Oh no...

I don see things abeg
Ewu chim ooo
Nigerian prisons dehumanises instead of correcting. Most long term prisoners in naija lose their mind and amount to nothing when they eventually regain freedom...

All in all, freedom is priceless.
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Etosha: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
alyarmouk:
Spent over 1 month in DSS custody in Ikoyi. I nearly run mad. Only me in the room o...being served choice meal, access to medical care daily(if need be). Top notch treatment, but I nearly run mad.

I prefer dey flog me daily for 3 weeks than being in that isolation for that long. Yet nobody dare lay a finger on you.
They are the best in Africa.....yet........

I nearly run mad.

I thought they were joking when they said solitary confinement is worst punishment.
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Flappy222: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
You should start doing comedy skit grin
dazzlingd:

This reminds me of one of our bros like that.
Baba was fund of driving around with fake papers and drivers license. He even did this fake police badge all to evade paying for papers and drivers license. Na so they arrest am carry am go station. Baba reach station dey tell police Espirit de cops, police say, what did u say? You say wetin, repeat yourself… before bros finish saying Espirit de cops the second time, it was like a bomb. The slap whey that police tear am be like thunder…. I’m sure bros did not see for like 5 seconds before he recovered. We whey follow am reach the station just calm down. No be us dey slap but Mehn, the thing vibrate for our body, we quiet and remained humble

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by alyarmouk(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itz beyond worse bro.

Etosha:

I thought they were joking when they said solitary confinement is worst punishment.
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by dazzlingd(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2023
Flappy222:
You should start doing comedy skit grin

Lol, if you see the way baba dey blink after the slap. That was the funniest part, but of course that was no moment to laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows / My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.