Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I (64226 Views)

President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by ufotunang: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2023
tesppidd:
See how these people dey enjoy our money.
.. that is why they are desperate to be in power and acquire political positions so that they can loot the money and enjoy the money
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Ihateheadslamer: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Hope You'll not be disappointed at the end of the day after tinubu is sworn in as president that prefers London hospital more than Nigeria hospitals tongue
Tareq1105:

The only time you can criticize his trip abroad is when he's sworn in. Right now, he's on a personal visit to France spending his own money.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by samwillyco1(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Abroad president coming to rule Nigeria.

Nigeria will soon have online president
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by rollywise(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Have you ever seen France president here in Nigeria even for one day when it's not official? Nigerian politicians are useless
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by ufotunang: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Nigeria is for the rich and the politicians...none of them care about the poor people and people that voted them into power
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Upon all the houses he forcefully acquired in Lagos and Abuja he couldn't find any conducive enough for resting but a room and Parlor in France was better.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by stevups(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Make una de deceive una self with strolling , cooking and eating in paris.
29th may no far again. All these nonsense go don stop. Everybodi for don know which direction we de face.

By the special grace of God,PODATTI is coming. The new Nigeria will be born.

You are a nice Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Akaujaa(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Just imagine the nonsense African leaders do in the name of leadership. Someone that ought to be busy touring the country now on a thank you and familiarization visit ahead of his inauguration, is gallivanting in another man's country. Why don't European leaders holiday in Africa too? I weep for Nigeria cum Africa.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by ufotunang: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2023
He said he built and developed Lagos and he cannot do his fasting in Lagos... everything abroad.. what about the Lagos you claimed you developed ,.why can't you have vacation there

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Pickmycall: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2023
Na wetin Buhari do this man wan also do.Which kind wahala be this?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by heysquare(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
29th may no far again. All these nonsense go don stop. Everybodi for don know which direction we de face.

Yes oo ! They're coming to court where they will have the final interment of their sojourn to presidency

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Lemos14: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2023
My own is are you sure a 90 year old man can fast? Abeg oo he is too old..we no want anything to happen to our mandate thief because if shettima enters otilo
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Tareq1105: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2023
BreconHills:

Stop trying to spin what is already in the public domain by highlighting the less controversial parts of it. Obi said the election was a religious war. Oyedepo replied " I believe so"

Simple. Have the courage to stand by what you believe for once. Let LP be the anti Muslim party. Who knows maybe like the ultra right wingers in Francd and Italy you will have you day.

Stand for what you believe.

It was a shameful audio and very regrettable. How Oyedepo allowed Obi to use Ibo sense on the church of Christ and men of God still baffles me.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Kjo2017: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2023
Still waiting for the day American and European president or elect. Will come to Nigeria to break fast or holiday. Shame on black people
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Belleful: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Awon mumu set of 'were is tinubu? Fake photos from APC handlers? Is this fake too? Or that is not the real Tinubu?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Tareq1105: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2023
Akaujaa:
Just imagine the nonsense African leaders do in the name of leadership. Someone that ought to be busy touring the country now on a thank you and familiarization visit ahead of his inauguration, is gallivanting in another man's country. Why don't European leaders holiday in Africa too? I weep for Nigeria cum Africa.

Thank you visit is after Ramadan.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by swaggerjack: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2023
whizzler:
Nigerian politics is not for the light hearted. Especially the office of the president. U can't just hide a second. I really hope and pray he does well cos we can't as a country afford another misadventure

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by phemmyfour: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2023
whizzler:
Nigerian politics is not for the light hearted. Especially the office of the president. U can't just hide a second. I really hope and pray he does well cos we can't as a country afford another misadventure
You don't want to sound below par.... Nobody takes a pix in that room without the knowledge of Tinubu's security. How much more a video recording
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by fareed69(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

Like this

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by victorDanladi: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
The whole Nigerians are sick

A friend in South Africa once said that if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in Nigeria then he will conclude that Nigerians are sick

In the audio conversation oyedepo says
" we look forward to God's intervention because he believes that it is a religious war

A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria
We are appealing to the conscience and wisdom of the people
And I want to assure you that the result shall be favourable
We are coming out of it triumphantly "

So oyedepo agreed with obi in the audio that Nigeria is sick at this present time and needs a vibrant person to help us yet he didn't speak up to his members and he didn't speak out

I think something is funny about Nigeria

Please play the audio and you will hear everything oyedepo was saying yet they all kept quiet knowing fully well we are dying in Nigeria
You and your friend are m.aaaad!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by victorDanladi: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2023
Stanislause94:
Please I want to confirm something,
Is Sanwo Olu serving as PA to Tinubu or is he the governor of Lagos state? Wetin the dummy dey do for France?
He is a member of APC!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by fareed69(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Upon all the houses he forcefully acquired in Lagos and Abuja he couldn't find any conducive enough for resting but a room and Parlor in France was better.

Why should that bother you?
Even if he's sleeping outside in Paris that shouldn't bother you.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Dindondin(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

I like your wailing
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Chucks13: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2023
whizzler:

I think he will do well at least he will do far better than buhari definitely.

He is a very intelligent politician and know politics game with good experience. I have the belief he will do far better though I'm not apc but I have moved on, election is done and gone.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by BarrElChapo(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
The whole Nigerians are sick

A friend in South Africa once said that if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in Nigeria then he will conclude that Nigerians are sick

In the audio conversation oyedepo says
" we look forward to God's intervention because he believes that it is a religious war

A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria
We are appealing to the conscience and wisdom of the people
And I want to assure you that the result shall be favourable
We are coming out of it triumphantly "

So oyedepo agreed with obi in the audio that Nigeria is sick at this present time and needs a vibrant person to help us yet he didn't speak up to his members and he didn't speak out

I think something is funny about Nigeria

Please play the audio and you will hear everything oyedepo was saying yet they all kept quiet knowing fully well we are dying in Nigeria

Don’t you know Adeboye, Oyedepo & Co are all fraudsters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by fareed69(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2023
samwillyco1:
Abroad president coming to rule Nigeria.

Nigeria will soon have online president

We already have an online President that would be sworn in come May 29th on FB, Instagram and Naira Land.
See him below

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by swaggerjack: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Benohio(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor. The more present you are, the more common you appear. Create an air of scarcity around yourself to increase your perceived value.
Law 16

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.
Sun Tzu

Mumu. Let him play the 48 laws of power all he wants, he can't fight the truth. The truth always stand. Don't think Nigerians are stupid not to have read this book.

1. APC have bought all the structures of the society, especially the police and the judiciary.

2. The paid some idiots to play key roles on social media to influence the mind of the masses and young Nigerians.

3. They are also playing the tactics of playing the victim. Trying to overturn all the evils they have done by doctoring audio tapes, lying,

4. We know they are trying to subliminally incite hatred and division among Nigerians using dangerous tactics like tribalism and even trying to introduce religion into it so that those supporting LP in the North will hate the party.

The 48 laws of power APC seem to be using is not working for them because they seem restless and have been nervously reacting to everything. They have been trying to hard to hide some thing and trying to create distractions by bringing up issue of interim government, doctored audio, and other lazy ideas.

Tinubu, as we speak is under tension but is pretending to be calm. He is obsessed about Lp and PO. So he keeps sending his dogs like Keyanmo to do his bidding. Tinubu knows he is losing control so he's been obsessed and desperate. And that is not how to show power. Obi has been calm. He doesn't have structure or thugs, yet he is making Jagaban restless. His plans to crush his enemies as the laws suggests is failing .

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by prince985(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Ramadan Kareem Daddy grin
Seun this person has multiple accts. His other monicker which I assume has been banned is GeneralPula. Please do the needful
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Goldbw122(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
This man will surprise us for real, you will Ben shocked he would be the best president ever.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Benohio(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor. The more present you are, the more common you appear. Create an air of scarcity around yourself to increase your perceived value.
Law 16

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.
Sun Tzu

HydraFeeds:
Law 16

Sun Tzu

Mumu. Let him play the 48 laws of power all he wants, he can't fight the truth. The truth always stand. Don't think Nigerians are stupid not to have read this book.

1. APC have bought all the structures of the society, especially the police and the judiciary.

2. The paid some idiots to play key roles on social media to influence the mind of the masses and young Nigerians.

3. They are also playing the tactics of playing the victim. Trying to overturn all the evils they have done by doctoring audio tapes, lying,

4. We know they are trying to subliminally incite hatred and division among Nigerians using dangerous tactics like tribalism and even trying to introduce religion into it so that those supporting LP in the North will hate the party.

The 48 laws of power APC seem to be using is not working for them because they seem restless and have been nervously reacting to everything. They have been trying to hard to hide some thing and trying to create distractions by bringing up issue of interim government, doctored audio, and other lazy ideas.

Tinubu, as we speak is under tension but is pretending to be calm. He is obsessed about Lp and PO. So he keeps sending his dogs like Keyanmo to do his bidding. Tinubu knows he is losing control so he's been obsessed and desperate. And that is not how to show power. Obi has been calm. He doesn't have structure or thugs, yet he is making Jagaban restless. His plans to crush his enemies as the laws suggests is failing .

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Chazblagos(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
Please, I'm going through serious pains in my life.
Depression is killing me.
I feel like killing myself,but I'm just thinking of what will happen to my kids if I die.

My name is Ben,I reside in Ajah Lagos.
I have been been going through a lot in my life,I have been trying to be a man not to tell anybody about it, but I can't keep it to myself anymore, that's why I decided to reach out to people and see if there's any possible help I can get, I'm a Keke driver( Keke Napep/Maruwa) but my Keke that I collected on higher purchase has spoiled because it's too old,it didn't give me chance to save money till it scatter like this, everyday am always at the mechanic fixing one thing or the other till it pack up,for three months now, I'm stranded,no work.
Nothing is working for me,to eat is a problem, I'm losing my respect as a man in my house.
My wife is heavily pregnant, almost time to give birth,no baby items has been bought.
The Keke Maruwa that I'm using to work is no longer working, everything is just miserable.
House has expired for long, right now, I'm owing a one year house rent, landlord is on my neck,he said that he doesn't want the rent anymore, that I should just pack out, now, nowhere to go,all hope is hopeless.. no friend to run to.
I will be happy if there's anything anybody can do to help my miserable life before I totally get mad.
If I can get another Keke to work with now and fend for my family,I will smile again,
If I can get another apartment, even if it's Pako house,I don't mind at all,I will be the happiest man.
Incase if you have some questions to ask me,or you want to do video call to verify,you can reach me on 08030720234 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) / Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.