Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,932 members, 7,832,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) (4873 Views)

Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by aigohior(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
First of, it is not possible Just because someone is in coma does not mean they stop aging. I have not read it, but was the individual placed on a Cryogenic sleep?
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Leiylau(f): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
aigohior:
First of, it is not possible
Just because someone is in coma does not mean they stop aging.
I have not read it, but was the individual placed on a Cryogenic sleep?
the book took him 20years to read their are lots to learn from it.
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Leiylau(f): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Read from page 76, previous pages are before his time travel.

Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
koladata:
hmm this is very deep, if reincarnation is true then there's high tendency that the heaven we all glamour for is on this earth. with proper documentations of scientific discoveries century after century, its clear that with time every dead soul will always find there way back to life and be a part of the continuation of these huge scientific discoveries.

With time there will be solution to aging. Aging is a deceases just like every other deceases and one day it will be cured and people won't die short when they are at the peak of their spirituality so with time we will have a better way to communicate directly with God while solving other deeper life mysteries.
I like this. Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:
What's the name of the book?
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Sojourner2000(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wow... Fascinating...

How did you come across this? cryin
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Sojourner2000(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:

Do you mind sharing the book via Google docs or sending a download link?
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nairalander248: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
I actually downloaded the book...

Leiylau:

The Incredible Story Of Paul Dienach, The Man Who Fell Into Coma And Awakened In The Year 3,906

Paul Dienach spent a year in a coma victim of a strange disease and upon awakening, he assured that his conscience had traveled to the body of a man of the year 3906.

The Incredible Story Of Paul Dienach, The Man Who Fell Into Coma And Awakened In The Year 3,906
“Chronicles of the Future” is a book that contains the diary of a man who never intended for his words to be revealed to the world.

Although many will immediately dismiss this testimony as a great delusion, Dienach took it very seriously. But let’s start at the beginning. Dienach was a professor of German who lived at the beginning of the last century in Central Europe and the truth is that he never thought to be a writer nor much less to travel in time. Circumstances led him to that.
In 1921, Paul Dienach was the victim of a major epidemic of lethargic encephalitis, and as a result, he entered a coma, where he remained for a year in a hospital in Geneva.

When he woke up, he began to write his diary, in which he said that during that whole year he was wide awake.

According to Dienach in his diary, far from being confined to his bed, his conscience traveled to the body of another man named Andrew Northman, with the extra peculiarity that this man will live (sounds strange, but it is so) in 3906.

People of the year 3906 realized that a different consciousness was in the body of Andrew Northman and they decided to tell him everything that had happened in the world in the last two millennia.

Upon awakening, Paul Dienach feared being considered a madman, so he did not tell anyone what had happened to him. But all that changed in Greece. At 36, Dienach’s health status left a lot to be desired, so he decided to move to Greece, where there is a better climate. So in 1922 he moved there and began teaching French and German to survive.

Among his students was George Papahatzis, who described Dienach as “a modest man who used to pay attention to details.” After two years, his health hit bottom and he decided to move again, now to Italy. Before leaving, he gave his diary to Papahatzis, his favorite pupil, to practice his German by translating the text from German into Greek.

Anyway, Dienach left and in 1924 died of tuberculosis. For his part, Papahatzis translated the text over a period of 14 years, from 1926 to 1940. At first, he thought it was a novel, albeit a very rare one. But as he advanced he realized that what he was translating was a diary.

Following is a synopsis of that book… the events as remembered by Paul Dienach that will transpire on Earth over the next 2,000 years. Bear in mind, this is the illusory sense of “time” we’re talking about… so don’t write the dates in your calendar in indelible ink. Also, this article is based on several translations of excerpts from the book, and may not be fully in line with the actual book.

Timeline given to him by earth dwellers from 2300 to 4000 AD below

Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Blupen969(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
koladata:
hmm this is very deep, if reincarnation is true then there's high tendency that the heaven we all glamour for is on this earth. with proper documentations of scientific discoveries century after century, its clear that with time every dead soul will always find there way back to life and be a part of the continuation of these huge scientific discoveries.

With time there will be solution to aging. Aging is a deceases just like every other deceases and one day it will be cured and people won't die short when they are at the peak of their spirituality so with time we will have a better way to communicate directly with God while solving other deeper life mysteries.
Kola my son

1 Like

Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nairalander248:
I actually downloaded the book...

What's the name? I want to get it too.

Modified, I know it now.
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Kez11: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:
Sporad8 sisterfire jimmythewise phillipson02 engrkemp kez11 sojourner2000

Nairaland dooms day preachers won't like this.

Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by HellVictorinho7: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
boring

1 Like

Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Templee333(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nia69:
I like this. Makes sense.
you always like this kind of things,i've been seeing you in every thread of this nature
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Templee333:
you always like this kind of things,i've been seeing you in every thread of this nature
Can't remember the last time I've made a comment on this type of thread. I find it fascinating that's why.
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Templee333(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nia69:
Can't remember the last time I've made a comment on this type of thread. I find it fascinating that's why.
It has to be fascinating. Are you a christian?
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Haric101(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

Leiylau:

Paul Dienach spent a year in a coma victim of a strange disease and upon awakening, he assured that his conscience had traveled to the body of a man of the year 3906.

“Chronicles of the Future” is a book that contains the diary of a man who never intended for his words to be revealed to the world.

Although many will immediately dismiss this testimony as a great delusion, Dienach took it very seriously. But let’s start at the beginning. Dienach was a professor of German who lived at the beginning of the last century in Central Europe and the truth is that he never thought to be a writer nor much less to travel in time. Circumstances led him to that.
In 1921, Paul Dienach was the victim of a major epidemic of lethargic encephalitis, and as a result, he entered a coma, where he remained for a year in a hospital in Geneva.

When he woke up, he began to write his diary, in which he said that during that whole year he was wide awake.

According to Dienach in his diary, far from being confined to his bed, his conscience traveled to the body of another man named Andrew Northman, with the extra peculiarity that this man will live (sounds strange, but it is so) in 3906.

People of the year 3906 realized that a different consciousness was in the body of Andrew Northman and they decided to tell him everything that had happened in the world in the last two millennia.

Upon awakening, Paul Dienach feared being considered a madman, so he did not tell anyone what had happened to him. But all that changed in Greece. At 36, Dienach’s health status left a lot to be desired, so he decided to move to Greece, where there is a better climate. So in 1922 he moved there and began teaching French and German to survive.

Among his students was George Papahatzis, who described Dienach as “a modest man who used to pay attention to details.” After two years, his health hit bottom and he decided to move again, now to Italy. Before leaving, he gave his diary to Papahatzis, his favorite pupil, to practice his German by translating the text from German into Greek.

Anyway, Dienach left and in 1924 died of tuberculosis. For his part, Papahatzis translated the text over a period of 14 years, from 1926 to 1940. At first, he thought it was a novel, albeit a very rare one. But as he advanced he realized that what he was translating was a diary.

Following is a synopsis of that book… the events as remembered by Paul Dienach that will transpire on Earth over the next 2,000 years. Bear in mind, this is the illusory sense of “time” we’re talking about… so don’t write the dates in your calendar in indelible ink. Also, this article is based on several translations of excerpts from the book, and may not be fully in line with the actual book.

Timeline given to him by earth dwellers from 2300 to 4000 AD below

Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Templee333:
It has to be fascinating. Are you a christian?
Yeah, I am by birth.
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Templee333(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Nia69:
Yeah, I am by birth.
It's good to know that,though, i have that impresion that you aren't so in line with your christian"ism"
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Templee333:
It's good to know that,though, i have that impresion that you aren't so in line with your christian"ism"
Out of the religious line actually. wink
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Templee333(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nia69:
Out of the religious line actually. wink
that sounds good
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Templee333:
that sounds good
Yeah.
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Templee333(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nia69:
Yeah.
how far have you gone in your meditation exercise? Any more improvement?
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Templee333:
how far have you gone in your meditation exercise? Any more improvement?
I've tried it twice, I haven't tried it lately because of school. I'm still in level one. Haven't gotten enough time for it.
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Templee333(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nia69:
I've tried it twice, I haven't tried it lately because of school. I'm still in level one. Haven't gotten enough time for it.
It's just the nature of things. We often don't have time for such things. I find it difficult too. Will there ever be "time"?
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
Templee333:
It's just the nature of things. We often don't have time for such things. I find it difficult too. Will there ever be "time"?
I agree.
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by illicit(m): 11:44pm On May 07, 2023
Balderdash

So did he tell you who won the Russo Ukrainian war
Re: 1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) by Okoroawusa: 11:57pm On May 07, 2023
Mkpurummiri is not good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cant Someone Hook Up On Nairaland / My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.