Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real (68869 Views)

LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Legitisreal: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2023
DeJoeee:
Still struggling to figure out what is wrong with the call.
First of all , Oyedepo is a Christian religious leader who is addressed as "Daddy" in the Pentecostal dogma just like Catholics call theirs "father".
Secondly, they were discussing the issue of the APC turning the election to a religious war which we all know is true.
How can a party be floating a Muslim-muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria?

Is it not in this country that an Imam called the Presidential election a jihad?
I expected all this propaganda anyway cos the drug Lord must fight back
my dear I am Christian

It is obi that turned this to religious war, are you aware atiku won tinubu Muslim Muslim in the north and only lost because the south Christian's went with obi

Let's be honest, you guys where the ones driving this Muslim Muslim stuff, north didn't care about it, tinubu was boxed as an inferior Muslim to always go that direction

Now it's a shame that obi is still trying these divisive crisis because of his self interest

There is actually no war going on, just political miscalculation which he foolishly mislead Christian's into

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by fasbat(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2023
idealogical:
https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1642315141009006595?t=O7itzmnbNHR2ihrkysWOhw&s=19
yes Daddy, thanks Daddy, alright Daddy, religious and ethnic bigot of top class! Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by fasbat(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=accordadoga26 post=122231516]Obi is a desperate fraud.

Nigeria dodged a 50BMG bullet.[/quote na bomb we dodged,bullet ke?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Legitisreal: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2023
victorDanladi:
They said it even on nairaland here that, Muslims vote had been divided into 3 while Christian votes was intact,so they would win....not knowing that what we see is a PDP votes divided into 3 and APC votes intact.They are thinking religion while we are thinking politics and party.

And that is the reason they find it difficult to accept defeat.They still base it on religion permutation. They couldnt believe that and divided Muslim votes could win a united Christians vote not knowing that yorubas know no religion,when our son Awolowo presented Christian-christian ticket in 1979 and 1983 Igbo people voted against him for their VP son Ekwueme to shagari...also,they couldnt believe that those countless prophecies could be fake.You know as a Christian, your pastor can never be a liar,touch not my annointed

And many northern Christians voted Atiku especially northeast Christians,I know 10 of them personally here in Abuja.

Next time they should think party/politics not religion.
did all Christian's vote obi?

Which one is now divided Muslim votes wins united Christian votes

Rivers, benue, akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, taraba, ekiti, ondo etc these are all Christian states obi didn't win

I have not mentioned 50/50 Christian states

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Landowner101(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2023
If you guys like, picture a photo of Peter Obi and Satan standing together, we remain obedient. We will reclaim the stolen mandate.
A drug lord and osama bin-laden can't rule us.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by CHAQUR: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2023
The imaginary fake structure is falling down like the proverbial London Bridge.

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Shameless Bigot

His mentally challenged walking lunatics of a mob would quickly defend these vile act of bigotry

Anyways according to reliable source many of such audios exist

You're a hypocritical idiot.

Who is actually the real bigot: the people who chose and supported a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a multireligious country like Nigeria or the people who opposed it in favour of a Christian-muslim one??

It's obvious the country will never move forward with this level of hypocrisy.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by BigIyanga: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real.Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
of Christian faith. I don't doubt d ability of BAT
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
only concerned about his health.
Lol. You mean a section of the country playing tribal politics is better and OK?
If not for religion why did BAT pick a muslim for Muslim Muslim tickets.
The problem is that you and your elders have not condemned tribal politick you play..That’s why you condemn others when u they dont vote based on tribe. Your region has voted along tribal lines for 30yrs… 1993-2023.

MKO selected Muslim/Muslim ticket, BAT selected Muslim/Muslim ticket…. so your tribe considers other faiths to be less important.. and your elders have not thought about religious inclusivity in Naija.

Same folks will neva vote Chiristian/Christian.. Ogboni/Ogboni/ African traditional/African traditional tickets

Wait till to 2027 to count your blessings or losses.. and Most likely lossess.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Buliwyf: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2023
bhella10:
"Amemu" Wtf! Obi is truly a 3rd class product. A container economist. I can't imagine him addressing Nigerians as a president in that upper iweka accent. Yuck! undecided

Leave this nonsense out because it doesn't make sense. Even Tinubu has a bad accent. Buhari is worst. Focus on the Pandora criminal.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Afolabiabdullah(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idu1(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Peter Obi should sue the network ASAP if this is true!!!
This might not be from the network. This is a serious phone hack.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by History555: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2023
idealogical:

Why not just show us where Tinubu or Atiku said they are fighting a religious war?

Obi is a certified religious bigot and a dangerous and destructive element.

God did not let him win for a reason.

Rubbish. How can Obi call it a religious war when his deputy is a muslim and the elder brother of his deputy is the leader of northern elders forum
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Joezik(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2023
idealogical:
https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1642315141009006595?t=O7itzmnbNHR2ihrkysWOhw&s=19

So there was a Judas recording even in the presence of bishop. Ka I pity that person
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Legitisreal: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
The world can see the difference between Peter Obi, Labor Party and Tinubu/APC.

Labor Party didn't go about denying the voice tape, instead they owned up to it. But when voice tape between Shettima and Ibikunle Amosun was leaked, what did APC do? They denied it because APC is a party of lying demons that survive on lies, denials and false propaganda.

When People's Gassete leaked the secret meeting Tinubu had with CJN Ariwoola, what did APC do? They denied it instead of owning up to it.

APC is a party of demonic liars, if Nigerians allow APC to continue then expect the destruction of Nigeria as a nation
actually obidient denied the audio, Kenneth was trying to spin the impossible and thought he could get sympathy fuel for obi again but it backfired

Obident are currently roasting him for admitting to their own deceit rather than the usual shift blame to apc

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:
Obi is a desperate fraud.

Nigeria dodged a 50BMG bullet.

I'm ashamed of you and your level of reasoning.

I just hope you're not a Christian in Nigeria, because you'll soon begin to reap the fruits of the evil ticket(jihad-jihad ticket) you just sowed.

Then, you will realise that "a desperate fraud" is far better than a horde of unrepentant and destructive terrorists, who have nothing else to offer except jihad and propagation of their religion.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by BigIyanga: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
bhella10:
"Amemu" Wtf! Obi is truly a 3rd class product. A container economist. I can't imagine him addressing Nigerians as a president in that upper iweka accent. Yuck! undecided
So like nobody has taught you that tribal politics is bad.
Your English teachers also failed to teach you ‘ h’ is not silent in every word that starts with h’.. ouse, usbsnd… BAT still struggles with pronunciation in spite of US education. hellport instead of airport lol..
Obi from Onitsha with trader exposure hardly mispronounces words..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idealogical: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2023
JOemmy:

You people are too dumb so it's the apc that have completely sidelined christains in nigeria that's more preferable?

God must also be dumb for rejecting obi's evil religious and bigoted war against the people of Nigeria.

With all his endless church see me and eye service bigotry, he came in last, not second, last last.

God is never on the side of evil.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by rollywise(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2023
It's difficult to believe it is Nigerians who's lives were ruined by APC that still speaks for APC. Your lives really deserves to be ruined over and over again. Obi's life is made and far better than all your lives put together. Everything he does, he is doing for the poor, not him. He's made. Brace up for another eight years of hardship and suffering. Bastards

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DeOTR: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2023
Ykc2:
keep lying to your self didn't yoruba Christians protest is their turn to govern lagos before ambode was choosed then later come Sanwo-Olu, can yoruba Christian allow a Muslim govern ondo?
If I can remember vividly, Mimiko is not a Christian.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Legitisreal: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Invitationn:

Nobody needs to come for his head- it’s pointless!
He has already gone for his own head grin

Just last week, Obi tweeted about the new PM of Scotland and Rishi Sunak. About how a Pakistani and an Indian leads the most important seats of power in the UK with reference to how bigotry and religion wasn’t a factor.

But he’s secretly fighting a “religious war” whilst gaslighting unsuspecting Nigerians that he’s fighting for project Nigeria.
he is actually fighting an ipob ethinic war and using Christian's as bait

Are Yoruba obidients not his people when he was telling oyedepo to tell "ya people in SW and kwara"?

Did you not hear cozy ojiakor saying they voted him because he would provide Igbo seaport

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Wjames440(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2023
GogetterMD:
Abeg who get the link to the orijinal audio? Let me listen to what Gregory cooked for himself.

I said it before that this guy is basing his campaign on ethnic and religious sentiments. Made more church visits than actual consultations. Didn't he learn from the failed script that GEJ used in 2015?

Edit:
I don listen to the audio. Una wey dey claim deep fake and AI, get a seat and move to the back to re-present your case.
I am not at all surprised by the content of the conversation. The Otta transactional pastor has never hidden his bigotry and xeno-religious intolerance before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMY7QpLQxk

You all saying rubbish. I see no big deal in the phone conversation. We all have spiritual head and no matter how young he is, you must accord him that respect.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by MeineMutter: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Its not about confirmation by who, it's about suing ASAP!

GOT THAT

He may not win if he sues his network provider because the audio was not leaked by any telephone company. The call was tapped, illegally, using combinations of technologies. I mean the conversation was intercepted by sone people who want to know what either parties could be saying on phone.

What of if it turns out that it wss Oyedepo’s phone that was tapped and not that of Obi?

If the two of them could sue the newspaper company, court would do a forensic analysis of the call and once it is genuine, the newspaper company would win.
You can’t hold any telco responsible for this. You own the responsibility to secure all your conversations. That’s why world leaders and public figures buy extra protections for their phone and online dealings because that’s where most secret services come in to spy on them. Newspaper companies too use phone tapping to get hot news from their targeted sources.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Legitisreal: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Buliwyf:

Leave this nonsense out because it doesn't make sense. Even Tinubu has a bad accent. Buhari is worst. Focus on the Pandora criminal.
for me o, apart from the lies of obi which annoys me

His accent is irritating, people have accent masculine at the end of the day

But why would a grown man be talking like a beaten female, how do you take such person serious

Is he transgender or what, it's the reason I have never listened to up to three video of him

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by chikason22(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:

This useless thread about Obi audio even before election. Why is it coming now?
It won't change or divert our attention that Thiéfnubu is a criminal drug kingpin and a mandate THIEF. He will be removed by the court because only the votes of the idiots defending and stroking ethnic division didn't make him president. That certificate must be returned whether CJN likes it or not. We are waiting for you mandate thieves in court. Tell your drug INEC Select to come back and defend his purported fake victory, who was declared winner in the dead of the night as done by criminals. Una go cook propaganda tire. Bring it on.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by babz11(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2023
DeJoeee:
Still struggling to figure out what is wrong with the call.
First of all , Oyedepo is a Christian religious leader who is addressed as "Daddy" in the Pentecostal dogma just like Catholics call theirs "father".
Secondly, they were discussing the issue of the APC turning the election to a religious war which we all know is true.
How can a party be floating a Muslim-muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria?

Is it not in this country that an Imam called the Presidential election a jihad?
I expected all this propaganda anyway cos the drug Lord must fight back

Ewo oro lenu site, imagine it was Tinubu that was having this conversation with sheikh Gumi, and he say the election is about religion war, what will be ur comment, don't let ur hate block you from reasonable thinking

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Spain007(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:

Don't worry,ur Almighty tinubu is coming to save you...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by justie75: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2023
I wont be surprise if dey come for kenneth okonkwo head..I wont be surprise if dey come for kenneth okonkwo head.....

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by shoskid(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Tinubu remains the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria...Mark my words

Your words has no value. Use your nearest lagoon as your last bus stop if you don't want new Nigeria with Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DeJoeee(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Tunubu openly told his followers on live camera that power is not served on allarcart, that they have to fight for it, grab it by all means and run with it.
He was only joking right?
MURIC made it clear in their statement that they will not vote for a Christian candidate, they were joking right?

A secular state like Nigeria have a Muslim President, Muslim Senate President, Muslim Speaker of House of rep, Muslim Chief Justice of the federation, etc.
It's religious joke right?

You are a big fool

babz11:

Ewo oro lenu site, imagine it was Tinubu that was having this conversation with sheikh Gumi, and he say the election is about religion war, what will be ur comment, don't let ur hate block you from reasonable thinking
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Drealman20: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Peter Obi should sue the network ASAP if this is true!!!

See this loser grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by PrinceGallant: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real.Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
of Christian faith. I don't doubt d ability of BAT
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
only concerned about his health.

Oyo is a Muslim dominated state, go to Isheyin, Shaki, Igboho, Lanlate, Igbo-ora, Oyo, Oke-ho, Kishi, they are all almost 100% Only in Ibadan and Ogbomosho that Christians have some says, and they are not up to 40% in both cities.
Osun is a Muslim dominated state, no argument. Everywhere in Osun is Islamic, a reason why their governor adopted Nurudeen to cajole the indigenes
I don't think that I need to tell you about Kwara state, ilu alfa Alimi. There is no gainsaying in saying that Kwara is all Muslims. Christians in the state can't be up to 8% at highest.
Christians have say in Ekiti and Ondo states due to their proximity to Igbo-Land. And their Christianity is not different from that of Igbos.

If presidential election would be re-do thousands times, Tinubu would continue to win as long as opponent are playing religion card.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Drealman20: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Faber:
I don't even understand the head and tail of this thread. Must you guys wait in the dead of the night to create useless topics...

How does all these una so called nyash opening, change the fact that Tinubu is dead or in comatose right now. Why not devote that time in praying for Tinubu. You guys cannot fool Shettima, he is already making consultations with IBB and co

This one Don give up already.. Now advocating prayer for tinubu grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos / Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.