Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (51744 Views)

Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Rayjnr: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
oyichi:
obi should know that this is Nigeria, in this country, there is no room for gentle men in politics, you have to be very rough to get it, OBI, TAKE THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS FAKE AUDIO TO COURT AND DEAL WITH THEM RUTHLESSLY AS A DETERRENT TO OTHERS, it's only tinubu that understands this country

Hahahahahahaha, please ask Kenneth okonkwo if its fake.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Rayjnr: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
BankyGee:

You're senseless I swear.
You are more senseless i swear

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Asour: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.

We should trust you who claimed to have voted PO but now regrets based on a concocted Audio.

And who's NOW SO SURE about BAT (a candidate you didn't vote for 2 months ago).

Lol.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Rayjnr: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Chucks13:
Till you die or till you go to heaven

Sir with due respect you can't tell if heaven is sure for you sir.

Respect sir!!!

Hahahahaha, bad guy
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Masterito(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
But the candidate who chose a Muslim Muslim ticket to get Muslims votes in the north is not divisive. Lol, Nigerians can receive themselves Sha. Lol.
alade00:

That alone is divisive, help me tell your people
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Timmi: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dindondin:

Obi didn't declare religious war. Dint twist words. I doubt if you are a genuine Christian.
Dint let jihadists start masturbating here. I support APC but ll speak what's right only. Obi too must v learned his lessons. We look forward to leaked voice call of Atiku n Tinubu. How many Sheikh, Alfa and Imams they visited and spoke on religious votings

Mr Dindondin, the man Obi said this is a religious war. Now, what does that mean to you

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Rayjnr: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Princedapace:
Abeg, make una sit down jaree. Islamic leaders preach in their mosque who to vote and who not to vote for, we all overlook it. Pastors cant support a candidate, why?

Didnt Redeem support a candidate? Did heaven fall?

U brought Muslim leaders then talked about redeem, redeem na mosque again, haba arrange the comment na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by rollywise(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi will tarnish your image if you allow him come close. Hmmm

Who spoilt your life before now? Abi you think say na life you dey like this?? 😂 😂
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by brain54(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Who even recorded the conversation…

Who leaked the tape?

As for Obi I commend him for taking responsibility for his action/comment.

Other politicians would have out rightly denied, disowned and reject knowledge of that tape or making such irresponsible comment.

The comments were inciting and irresponsible from Obi. I condemn it. But taking responsibility I commend that!
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Rayjnr: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Preacherrr:
SHUT UP YOU ROUTINE SERPENT. YOU THINK EVERYBODY IS AS DIRTY AS YOU ARE? MENTION PASTORS AGAIN AND SEE IF IRRECOVERABLE AFFLICTION WILL NOT CONSUME YOU.

Chai, nawa o
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by babajero(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.
mr man all this una reverse psychology no go work.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nwaelohim: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
I petty those that trust and take Oyedipo seriously. He’s a manipulative person. Very proud at manipulating people
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by tenpipsperday: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
derecho:
We know the tape is FAKE.

Very very fake
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by rollywise(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
First it was the man thrown off a plane, today na audio. What is APC so afraid of?? Why can't they wait for the set court hearing? I smell fear everywhere I turn 😂😂😆
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by thaoriginator: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Rayjnr: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
wolesmile:

Fake audio, you say?
The one that your LP spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo confirmed and tried to defend or the one Oyedepo himself didn't deny?

Just dey play...

Leave them, they always live in denial, believing they'll win

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Timmi: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Masterito:
But the candidate who chose a Muslim Muslim ticket to get Muslims votes in the north is not divisive. Lol, Nigerians can receive themselves Sha. Lol.

He choose his running mate and declared it openly. How does that compare with someone saying privately to an important man of God with large following saying this is religious war and wants him to declare such to his people in the Southwest and Kwara.

At times, I wonder if sense is still common among these obizombies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Preacherrr(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
NO I THINK IS YOU THAT NEEDS MERCY. I THINK IS YOU THAT NEEDS MERCY FOR BEEN A HYPOCRITE. WHY CONDEM A MAN FOR POINTING OUT WHAT IS OBVIOUS. JUST TELL THE WORLD YOU ARE A TINUBU SUPPORT. JUST TELL THE WORLD YOU PREFER ELECTION RIGGERS TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WIN THE ELECTION.
Timmi:

Peter Obi said:. "Daddy, I need you to speak to your people in the South-West and Kwara, the Christians in the South-West and Kwara.This is a religious war. Like I keep saying: if this works, you people will never regret the support,” he said in the audio."

And Okonkwor confirmed it that Peter Obi said the above.

End of discussion. This man is a manipulator with an evil and wicked mind. Datti didn't know the devil that he was doing folow-follow like a sheep for.

It is a very sad day for Nigeria that Obi wants to use a revered man of God and manipulate him to stir up religious sentiments. Good thing Bishop saw through his layers of deceit and didn't fall for it.

All those Pastors that have granted this Obi - an anti-Christ an audience in there pulpit should beg God for forgiveness and apologize to their church members for harboring a devil and sugar coating him to be their savior.

God have mercy on the Church.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi is evil for recording their conversation and intended using it against him but thank God Daddy is wise and intelligent

using what?

Obi is running with a Muslim vp. Ge isn't fighting any religion.

it's is tinubu running with muslim/muslim ticket.

1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Rilwan20(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Rayjnr: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Oyedepo please convert people in kwara to living faith first before you make them vote for obi, fake men

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by taretoofine(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
I give kudos to PO for him to stay blameless from last year till now, apc looking for all angles to nail him, he's far ahead of them. IF YOU WIN THE WAR CELEBRATE YOUR SPOILS, not the same with the apc, they are looking defeated as if they are still campaigning.

Please let's move on.
Ahead ahead
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
rollywise:

Who spoilt your life before now? Abi you think say na life you dey like this?? 😂 😂
I've been living your dream life since childhood. Bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Dindondin(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Timmi:

Mr Dindondin, the man Obi said this is a religious war. Now, what does that mean to you
Water n garri make eba for you. I supported APC. But ll never dwell on part of a statement to conclude. He's only trying to rally votes, not swords. Get that into your head
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Timmi: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
rollywise:
First it was the man thrown off a plane, today na audio. What is APC so afraid of?? Why can't they wait for the set court hearing? I smell fear everywhere I turn 😂😂😆

The court hearing that is dead on arrival. Go and mark my word for it is on spoken of and written on marble:. The case will be thrown out for lack of merit and it is dead on arrival.
Hopefully you and your obizombies can finally admitted the fact and go and either hug transformers or run like a demon possessed swine to the Atlantic Ocean.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Bishop David Oyedepo is a role model for christians.

Despite pressure, he obeyed one of the 10 commandments given to the Israelites through Moses- Thou shall not lie. It is a very difficult commandment to keep, especially when there's a mob that will bully you if you don't lie.

I like the fact that Bishop Oyedepo did not lie and his followers should be very proud that they have a leader with dignity and integrity.

He didn't deny the conversation in which Peter Obi declared a religious war.

He is also truthful about the fact that he didn't campaign for any candidate.

He is patriotic and a strong voice who calls out the government to make them better. If opposing voices like that of the honourable Bishop Oyedepo are silenced then it is no longer a democracy but an autocracy.

As a serial winner, I'm inspired by Oyedepo's prosperity gospel.

Happy Sunday to my christian brothers.

Getat! Continue to defend oníjìbìtì. Fake god of men. Gullible who has suspended his thinking...

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Cutehector(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
All i know is that i will leave this useless country for lovers of suffering.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Timmi: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dindondin:

Water n garri make eba die you. I supported APC. But ll never dwell on part of a statement to conclude. He's only trying to rally votes, not swords. Get that into your head

So in your demented wailing mind, stirring religious sentiments and war is to rally votes? Definitely, sense is no longer common to your set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by enemyofprogress: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Baba don take phone land for okro soup grin grin grin

Labake1 come and see your GO

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Julliet1122: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Timmi: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Cutehector:
All i know is that i will leave this useless country for lovers of suffering.

Please leave and don't forget to pack along all your village people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video / Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.