Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (51743 Views)

Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Masterito(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Your stupidity is epic. Same Tinubu who said he will never support Muslim-muslim candidate in his life. Lol. But the way Obi is being attacked, it seems like he actually won the election.
Timmi:

He choose his running mate and declared it openly. How does that compare with someone saying privately to an important man of God with large following saying this is religious war and wants him to declare such to his people in the Southwest and Kwara.

At times, I wonder if sense is still common among these obizombies
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by arantess: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Bishop David Oyedepo is a role model for christians.

Despite pressure, he obeyed one of the 10 commandments given to the Israelites through Moses- Thou shall not lie. It is a very difficult commandment to keep, especially when there's a mob that will bully you if you don't lie.

I like the fact that Bishop Oyedepo did not lie and his followers should be very proud that they have a leader with dignity and integrity.

He didn't deny the conversation in which Peter Obi declared a religious war.

He is also truthful about the fact that he didn't campaign for any candidate.

He is patriotic and a strong voice who calls out the government to make them better. If opposing voices like that of the honourable Bishop Oyedepo are silenced then it is no longer a democracy but an autocracy.

As a serial winner, I'm inspired by Oyedepo's prosperity gospel.

Happy Sunday to my christian brothers.

Its like you have comprehension issues or your trying to be fickle

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by cyprex: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Yes. APC the party of criminals generating fake audio because they know Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed Datti have grabbed them by the balls and there is not way out. APC's childish propaganda can never save them. Nigeria will celebrate APC's defeat and even APC knows this grin grin grin

As usual they are never attentive
Obidients hardly understand the fact in issue. They are obsessed, Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi will tarnish your image if you allow him come close. Hmmm

You mean Obi is a criminal who when you go closer to him he tarnishes your image?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by tiger28: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
aikyg:
Any intelligent person who has listened to the so called leaked audio knows that it is fake. The people in the fake audio are voice actors and I'm surprised that some people thought that the audio was real. grin grin

Why are my folks soooo dumb and gullible

Same way we Believed that Buhari was dead and his clone was JIBRIL??

WE must search deeper about ourselves!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Adakintroy: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Adakintroy: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is a yoruba bishop that does not know his position is a consequence of the civil war won.. He has already been told what to do. Depends on how one understand the term. White privilege or elite exist, so does tribal.

Am not judging just stating.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Cutehector(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Timmi:

Please leave and don't forget to pack along all your village people
sure.. I'll come back to rule you.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Stanleynf: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid man speaking like a real man of god
yarimo send me your account number I guess you're frustrated
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by texas1990(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

Despite pressure, he obeyed one of the 10 commandments given to the Israelites through Moses- Thou shall not lie. It is a very difficult commandment to keep, especially when there's a mob that will bully you if you don't lie.

I like the fact that Bishop Oyedepo did not lie and his followers should be very proud that they have a leader with dignity and integrity.

He is patriotic and a strong voice who calls out the government to make them better. If opposing voices like that of the honourable Bishop Oyedepo are silenced then it is no longer a democracy but an autocracy.

Role model to whom? Maybe to u and ur generations, oyedepo is not a pastor of God he is a pastor of politics, before he was campaigning for PDP now its labor paty God will judge.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Oyedepo should keep off politicians before they soil his name. Imagine, in 2019, he was all-out supporting Atiku.
Naija politicians are evil and deadly.
I pray God will have mercy on our religious leaders whether Imams and Pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Timmi: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Preacherrr:
NO I THINK IS YOU THAT NEEDS MERCY. I THINK IS YOU THAT NEEDS MERCY FOR BEEN A HYPOCRITE. WHY CONDEM A MAN FOR POINTING OUT WHAT IS OBVIOUS. JUST TELL THE WORLD YOU ARE A TINUBU SUPPORT. JUST TELL THE WORLD YOU PREFER ELECTION RIGGERS TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WIN THE ELECTION.

Mr Preacherrr, you can preach your missive to your listeners and package a religious bigot as a saint. That is your problem.

All parties rigged!!!!! Let that sink into your head

But this is not about election, but about a manipulator of a man - Obi trying to manipulate the revered man of God to do his bidding.

Thank God the Bishop saw through Obi's deceit and refused to be used by this demon of a man.

Yes I need the mercy of God and it's part of my daily prayer. I will advise you do the same, we all need the mercy of God.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Vello(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.
Igbayi laaro!
Imagine the gravity of mistake you people almost forced on the rest of us.
You bleeped up but you're welcome to the Asiwaju's family.
Thank God for your deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by adioolayi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
I read line by line...

Bishop didn't deny or admit the audio..

The audio didn't say he was campaigning...

The audio was about Obi seeking his help...

From this release, he admitted politicians so come to him for advise ...

It's safe to say the audio is about 75% authentic

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Masterito(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
So all political parties came for prayers. Lol. Seems like Obi truly won the election judging by the way he is been attacked.
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-oyedepo-breaks-silence-on-leaked-audio/
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Timmi: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Cutehector:
sure.. I'll come back to rule you.

Only in your dreams. You and up to your 10th generation cannot rule me nor this country. Go and write it down and let it be carved in stone.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by aikyg(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
tiger28:

Why are my folks soooo dumb and gullible

Same way we Believed that Buhari was dead and his clone was JIBRIL??

WE must search deeper about ourselves!
I never believed for a single day that Buhari died and was replaced with Jubril from wherever. Obasanjo even confirmed that the man in Aso Rock is indeed Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by anytexy: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket is what?
Religious marketing abi. Hypocritical fellows every where.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Kaysalas(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
hiteelong:
The phrase I don't like is '' help me tell your people in South west"

So Obidient in South west are not his people
You don't understand the average Igbo. That phrase there is their mindset. The earlier we started returning the favour, the better for us all. Patronise "your people's" businesses first before considering those people. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by texas1990(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yeye man of God after God don proff u wrong u are now talking sh!t here, abeg gerara here mumu calling himself pastor , pastor my sh!t

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by kaffybabz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy. Very interesting
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by ada9ja(f): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi will tarnish your image if you allow him come close. Hmmm

Do Ur family even have image at all cos u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Kaysalas(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.
I don't know what to say to you. You open your eyes gidigba and voted Gringory. Now, you are apologizing because of latest events. What if your narrowmindedness had brought him in?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
alade00:

That alone is divisive, help me tell your people
Omo yoruba wey vote am like them macaroni and falz shouting everywhere like werey mumu gan... Awon omo ale

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Princedapace(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rayjnr:

U brought Muslim leaders then talked about redeem, redeem na mosque again, haba arrange the comment na
My point is this is not the first time religious leaders are involved in this. Religious leaders are humans too and should have those they support as well. Why is everyone making noise about Obi and Oyedepo abi what is his name again?

Everything about Obi is blown out of proportion abeg
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by ifihearam: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
This time around Adeboye got it right..he was mute.
Clergy men should learn to stay far from politicinas. openly supporting a particular candidate does not say well of a leader,its like choosing one of your kids above others.

I have lost respect for so many so called celebrities and pastors because they were bullied by so called obidents to endorse obi and if you dont you are eveil.

I saw through obi from the onset, I knew he could not be trusted and never liked him, i saw through his hypocrisy and lies.

You see that Eneche is another useless man.

Johnson Suleiman who is notorious for promiscuty was forgiven and accepted by zombidients just becaus he joined their movement, he saw through their gullibility.

If I like a girl and she is obidient, its a BIG REDFLAG..I detest their low level of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by wolexy14(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:

oga leave lamba na which one is u voted for obi...ma mu wa si now ,,,a ki nse baby....even tomorrow sef I go still vote obi over that oloshi druggie....ti iya o baa ti su yin awa kan fe ki nigeria se yangan ni awujo ill....so no bring dat I support obi now am tiffnubu....
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:

Lolzzz... If you vote GRV for lagos or support him too and you are Yoruba ... E no go better for you join... Eyin oponu alai ni arojinle..

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Polchiz(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

Where did he admit that the conversation took place?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Emir22: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
We have stopped discussion with Obidients. They have mental challenges and their problem is contagious.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by CUMIN: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
aikyg:
Any intelligent person who has listened to the so called leaked audio knows that it is fake. The people in the fake audio are voice actors and I'm surprised that some people thought that the audio was real. grin grin

labour party spokesperson said the leaked audio is real.

who are you to say it isn't.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.