Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? (22347 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by EriMma1: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Go back for now while looking for another one. Better than sitting at home and begging cos you don't know when you'll get another job.

Also this is an avenue to raise the issue of salary increment.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by eroticecstasy: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:
Good day and happy sunday everyone

I work in a lounge in sabo and i'm paid 11000 a month.I have served my boss faithfully and dilligently for months during the course of my stay in this shop despite being owed salary.Even when other workers left citing underpayment and workload,i still stayed.
It happened that during governorship election season,our lounge was robbed.The robbers made away with 194,000 new naira notes my boss kept in his office. what was more shocking that the robbery was a clean one meaning the robbers had access to the key to his office.It's only me and my boss that have the keys so I was questioned and interrogated.I didn't know anything about it and so I said.I was beaten and bruised.
Nobody believe me say i dey innocent

Police came and i was detained.i was in cell for 13 days(i hear am for cell God)before being released last week.I was rold the culprit has been found.It was my boss mistress and brother that planned it.How they knew about the money is what i don't know.
My boss messaged me to return but i don't want to.I want to know if i'm making the right decision.Thanks.

PS:In case you have job for me,I stay in jakande in ojo.owu dey blow me.My number:08186844232

Go get a lawyer and sue the bastard with those police officers. Don't go back.

SUE THE BASTARD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by NaijaCover(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Cha E
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by donogaga(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nwodosis:
He is underpaying and owing workers, yet he keeps a mistress!

Pure evil and high level of irresponsibility.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Latakia(f): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy grin
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Man's inhumanity to man. A very wicked and heartless boss, I pray you find another job. Anyways today is World Trouble Makers day sha, let's celebrate ourselves.

I’m in love with you iyaebe
What do I do now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Eeghe(f): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
shocked
11K? What in slavery is this horror?
And I know someone who feels bad about paying someone to clean their house for 10K a month (Saturdays only)
They can pay the person and the worker would be free to take up other work, right after cleaning, and of course, all other days

Your boss is very, very unkind yikes👎🏿

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Dindondin(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

I work in a lounge in sabo and i'm paid 11000 a month.I have served my boss faithfully and dilligently for months during the course of my stay in this shop despite being owed salary.Even when other workers left citing underpayment and workload,i still stayed.
It happened that during governorship election season,our lounge was robbed.The robbers made away with 194,000 new naira notes my boss kept in his office. what was more shocking that the robbery was a clean one meaning the robbers had access to the key to his office.It's only me and my boss that have the keys so I was questioned and interrogated.I didn't know anything about it and so I said.I was beaten and bruised.

Police came and i was detained.i was in cell for 13 days(i hear am for cell God)before being released last week.I was rold the culprit has been found.It was my boss mistress and brother that planned it.How they knew about the money is what i don't know.
My boss messaged me to return but i don't want to.I want to know if i'm making the right decision.Thanks.

PS:In case you have job for me,I stay in jakande in ojo.owu dey blow me.My number:08186844232
Go back, listen to his alibi, ask if you can be compensated cos you v suffered unjustly. Don't steal o and don't collect salary before month ending or something that they ll arrest you again say you absconded work.
Just scope am collect money as compensation for treatment and leave few days later by dropping resignation letter officially or unofficially. Your returning is also a strategy to clear your name. It can be just few days, up to just one week or a month.
And if you think it's just not worth it, leave patapata!
Your boss is a demon!
madridguy:
If your story is genuine then you have no business there again.
He can pretend to go back and see if the boss has any kind of severance package.
The guy must be so broke and desperate right now. I pity him and would have given him money for upkeep eben if I no get job but I v none to offer for now.
Nwodosis:
Guy go find another work o, you boss is heartless, no remorse or an apology to you for his actions?
No mond the idiót boss. Na his type house boys dey shenk!
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by iInjureHerYansh: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

This is not something to even bring here. You suppose know say the man no send you. His last reply said it all.
If you like go back there na you sabi
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
RenegadeX:

I’m in love with you iyaebe
What do I do now?
grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by CodeTemplar: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

Returning for a short time will better help you clear your name but if there is strong evidence you are innocent hold in to it. Your innocence is key here.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Burgerlomo: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
cool
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by another1: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nwodosis:
That's Nigeria business men for u.
Next if the business start going down, he will start going from one church to another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by ElValiente(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
No wait till Sapa teach you
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Oyerinde16(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Go
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Badgers14: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
crowther15:
If your story is genuine, carry your luggage and run for your life. You're being poorly paid, you were accused and detained for 13 days. After the criminals were found, He could only give you N1500 to treat yourself. Don't go back, look for another job. My opinion sha.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Oyerinde16(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Go back there, wipe his ass and bounce.... If u don't understand... Go back there, pack what u can n go start something beta with your life... 11k wea boys de take play bet... Or wea girls de take chop fish... Gbe body eh...
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

11 thasand. Omoh you no go go find where to hawk purewater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by kellybently(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

Go to the same police station. Report him is owning you salary that he should pay you.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
To give you 31 slap dey hungry me. Look for a lawyer slam him with lawsuit for false accusation, emotional damage, public embarrassment, an attempt to your life from the beating and claim damages of 100million.

The judge might be kind enough and bring it down to 5millon, settle your lawyer then start up business with the left over.

If you dear go back there again, you be mumu raise to power 3.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Badgers14: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nwodosis:
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
do you have a better job to go to?! i suggest you go back to your old job and tell your boss to "compensate" you for the 13 days you spent in jail unnecessarily... before working for him again.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
It depends on you
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by luckedesiri(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
You and your boss are stupid...

Your boss is stupid for not investigating before arresting and detaining you... You're stupid for even remotely considering going back to a place where you're not appreciated.

The goat come even deh offer you 1500 to treat your self after all the beating wen you chop for cell .... Omoh, 2 of una dey mad....

Your boss is exploiting you and if you don't know it already, you're probably stupid and you're more stupid if you think of going back there....

Only reason someone like me will go back there is to get my pound of flesh....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by mechanics(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hmmmm, find another alternative.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

Look for another. Your sanity worth pass 11k. He didn't even apologize. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by adecz: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Go back for Disgrace Part II ❗️❗️😁

But on a more serious note, since it
was only you and boss that had the key,
and the place wasn't broken into,
circumstantial evidence pointed to you
as prime suspect and you were rightly dealt
with .

I recommend you insist that your
pay be increased to 18k or they should
forget about you coming back. Trust me,
dem go beg you to come back for 15k
then you can reconsider.

1500 to treat yourself❗️❗️❗️

You can even beg a lawyer to sue them
for infringement of your human rights &
claim 10 million & share 50/50 with the
lawyer.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by brutustech: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Are you getting tips at the lounge?
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by EnterpriseMan: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
11k a month? is it possible to survive a week on that?
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Akharmony: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Te 1500 b like 1.5million for you boss face, such a useless and wicked human being. . I cant even imagine the kind of hell he will go through in that cell, even you boss will b the one given the olopa morale to drill you well... He is a wicked human being
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Badgers14: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
dwilliams:
Walk into any lawyers office or human right office and explain the situation to them..... he will pay dearly for his negligence, so if the culprits were not caught them you might have gone to prison for s crime you know nothing about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment, 2016 - Apply Now / Public Service: FCDA Recruitment Is The Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.