Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? (22376 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by 6ixT8: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
How you still respect the man by your response is what I found baffling.

The amount that some people found huge is what is my concern. I really need to check my spending and my mindset to money gaskiya.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Innobee99(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:
Good day and happy sunday everyone

I work in a lounge in sabo and i'm paid 11000 a month.I have served my boss faithfully and dilligently for months during the course of my stay in this shop despite being owed salary.Even when other workers left citing underpayment and workload,i still stayed.
It happened that during governorship election season,our lounge was robbed.The robbers made away with 194,000 new naira notes my boss kept in his office. what was more shocking that the robbery was a clean one meaning the robbers had access to the key to his office.It's only me and my boss that have the keys so I was questioned and interrogated.I didn't know anything about it and so I said.I was beaten and bruised.
Nobody believe me say i dey innocent

Police came and i was detained.i was in cell for 13 days(i hear am for cell God)before being released last week.I was rold the culprit has been found.It was my boss mistress and brother that planned it.How they knew about the money is what i don't know.
My boss messaged me to return but i don't want to.I want to know if i'm making the right decision.Thanks.

PS:In case you have job for me,I stay in jakande in ojo.owu dey blow me.My number:08186844232
Thunder go fire u if u go back there. Sending u N1,500 for treatment after 13days in cell for what u didn't do?
And no remorse from him? Ogun kill that man
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by arantess: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Imagine, he said you no serious

1500 is for what exactly?
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Zealag(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
If all these story is true,then you don't have anything their again.You better leave with your high.your boss is a slave master
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by ugwumichael(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Only those with Stockholm syndrome can return to such Jobs after such ill treatment, without any remorse.

Locked you in a cell for 13 days and giving you 1500 for pains.
Where is your dignity bro. I believe there may be somethings you are not telling us

4 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by iInjureHerYansh: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Chaii, imagine the heartless response of the so-called boss!

"I have sent you 1500 to treat yourself''. ''You are not serious''

This is unbelievable. Don't go back please, unless he apologises.
Normally, he should be afraid of you as you can re-arrest and sue him for force information.
Unfortunately, you do not have the money to run such a straightforward case.
What if gets someone that can support him. Cos this type of wickedness will persist if not treated. The man deserves to be sued and sanctioned
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by udemzyudex(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
I don't understand is it that you don't have any family around or you work,eat and sleep there so you think if you don't return there all hope is lost?

I'm just asking.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by SpartaOfLagos: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
People are really suffering in this country

1 Like

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by mariahAngel(f): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

The 11k comes with accomodation bro

That is no accommodation, that is slavery.
He kept you close to use you.
Your master boss has no regards for you.
He does not care about you, nor value you.
He's a selfish user!

Know your worth.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Chivadoski(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Never return back, you are setting up yourself to be closer to grave, let the work go with the pain
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by worldclass68(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
1500 to treat yourself for 13 days in cell........

11k per month?

Nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Ayo25: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
How you are not even talking about suing your oga is what I don't understand. Then you are even discussing about going back or.. .smh
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by BayLord01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
If you go back there I will personally find the workplace and beat you for factory reset. Ur boss is more than heartless.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by izubext007: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Go back and die
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by 00FFT00(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

I work in a lounge in sabo and i'm paid 11000 a month.I have served my boss faithfully and dilligently for months during the course of my stay in this shop despite being owed salary.Even when other workers left citing underpayment and workload,i still stayed.
It happened that during governorship election season,our lounge was robbed.The robbers made away with 194,000 new naira notes my boss kept in his office. what was more shocking that the robbery was a clean one meaning the robbers had access to the key to his office.It's only me and my boss that have the keys so I was questioned and interrogated.I didn't know anything about it and so I said.I was beaten and bruised.

Police came and i was detained.i was in cell for 13 days(i hear am for cell God)before being released last week.I was rold the culprit has been found.It was my boss mistress and brother that planned it.How they knew about the money is what i don't know.
My boss messaged me to return but i don't want to.I want to know if i'm making the right decision.Thanks.

PS:In case you have job for me,I stay in jakande in ojo.owu dey blow me.My number:08186844232

What was your remuneration again, N110000 or N11000?.
Nigerians are animals for the most part, let me not mention the useless and unprofessional police force.
Do not succumb to the moment. Go find something else to do with your life.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
He sent you 1500 to treat yourself after locking you up for 13 days? And you want to go back? On top of 11k salary that he doesn't even pay regularly? What if he didn't find out that his side chick was the one involved? Or what if he was too "shy" to approach the police to secure your release after finding out she was the one involved? I think you should go back to that cell. Your head never correct.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
If am going there is to destroy some things like gen set,refrigerator, TV and co ,then resign
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
May be I didn't see well, please was that #15,000 he sent you to treat yourself?

I'd like to know before I advise you further.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Kubin: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

U don't need to blame the man that much because you are the one one that have access to his office, secondly if you want to go back he need to increase your salaries and pay some damages to you,even though u decided not to go back,he still need to compasate you.but bad guy I be,I will go back with different intention since oga no trust me,I will give him a very good reason not to trust me u know what I mean,piawaya azu!
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by waploger(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

They are several job openings.... i will let you know when one come up
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by oka4ugoo: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Get a lawyer (a human right lawyer or any lawyer preferably a young lawyer) and sue the man and the police.

You can make million out of this case believe me. Just a mere letter from the lawyer to the man can fetch you half a million.

Meet a lawyer and negotiate the profesional fees with him/her.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by arobafingi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
he said the 11k comes with accomodation.
.....see slavery.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by SIRTee15: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Guy except u dey collect riba from that work, that job can never get u anywhere. Imagine begging for a 11,000 per month job.
I can't even send that money to anybody in naija, dem go ask me if I no know wetin market dey talk. Na grumbling thank u I go collect.

Your writing isnt that bad. Pls delve into the world of freelancing or digital marketing. U dont need to be IT guru to make money out of it. U can be advertising for people online or acting as the logistic intermediate personnel.
Just be be very hardworking, commited and focused. Trust me it's far better than whatever nonsense u do for that wicked soul u call boss.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by airlord2020: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Don't go back, but part as friends. Just give him an excuse for not going back. He's wicked and arrogant. . He may ask the police to still punish you as part of the case and may even rope you in as accomplice if he feels slighted by your outright rejection of his offer.

The pay is too poor, and is not worth the stress. 11k shocked undecided
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by BigYash: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
The bastard even said,you are not serious.. And na only 1500 to treat yourself,which he will deduct from your salary later.. Guy find another job
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Isabi4lov: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
11k ani 110,000
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Kubin: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Guy this your story no bam,your writeup no show say you be illiterate,your just looking for a favour fro people,there is no how you will be doing a work of 11000,with the level of your exposure, make am clear bro, no be small children u the follow talk.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Onyechejoy: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Your boss is wicked.

He's not even remorseful for the accusation and ill treatment you experienced.

It's better to hawk pure water, than work for such a heartless being.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by henrimoto(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
dwilliams:
Walk into any lawyers office or human right office and explain the situation to them..... he will pay dearly for his negligence, so if the culprits were not caught them you might have gone to prison for s crime you know nothing about
Try act on this ... E go pay you well.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Bankowner: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
I doubt this story.

You get detained for 13 days for a crime you didn't commit and your boss still has the mind to tell you you're not serious for not returning to work after sending you a miserly #1,500.

Seems you yourself have inferiority complex and don't know your rights.
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by torqque7(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
My God people are wicked..salary of just 11k in Lagos?and still owes ontop arrogance and illegal detention?omoh na wa o..The least paid staff in my lounge gets more than that in Gwagwalada Abuja and I have owed and NEVER WILL OWE any worker or staff their pay.

Mehn your boss needs to be sued. God punish APC government for making more Nigerians suffer poverty and injustice. In a working government you can sue the bastard and get justice but in this APC country,first police will tell you to give them your two months salary to open file for the case and extra 20k to mobilize and arrest your boss and we never even talk about lawyer and court yet where your boss will use money and kill the case. E no go better for people wey vote APC
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by lomprico(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
ScottSummers:

Look for another job, don't step foot at his place again or else ogun go kii your papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / Loads Of Fun Today At Npower Situation Room,tea, Coffee And A Dose Of Laughter!! / HND Entry Level Salary In Fed Govt Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.