Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? (22375 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by waploger(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mustiboy:

Thanks a lo t

Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by BoldConcepts(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
That's the reason one need multiple streams of income.

I worked for a man for 2yrs+ (electrician)all through the process the man abuse (You dey craze! Where you dey? Becos you see work abi? Better dey go house if you no wan work kiss) Reason hevaerive B4 me

Man gat to swallow all that because there is a vision and that vision is what has made me sack my boss after the word came out from his mouth Idiot where you dey? Dey come now! now! God kiss
Re: Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? by Abilistic(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
But how come it's the first time you are chatting with your 'boss' on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / Loads Of Fun Today At Npower Situation Room,tea, Coffee And A Dose Of Laughter!! / HND Entry Level Salary In Fed Govt Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.