Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier (38251 Views)

These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Lotorino: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
bestman09:
shocked
Fear who no fear woman
Olorun!!!!!
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by bitbillionaire: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
'Big gun' with tiny brain.

So the fact that you tolerate a girl cheating on you despite carrying big gun that makes cheating okay and something others should tolerate too abi?
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Isabi4lov: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Shut up

Oga go to court grin
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Isabi4lov: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Connected1:

Will you keep quiet!

No I won't undecided

You guys don't value the women you have , some of you do body shame your wives after giving birth instead of encouraging them on how to get their body back and so on.

You use that as an excuse to cheat on your lady and you except her to keep quiet or fall into depression, that peace you're looking for outside, she's also interested in finding same peace outside. undecided
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Caaz: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
keep advertising your cheap asset
You re sick in the head.so because of my dp you're assuming your mum to be loose?
When you go even try get small pint of sense sef?

Smh
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by spagettiluv: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:

You re sick in the head.so because of my dp you're assuming your mum to be loose?
When you go even try get small pint of sense sef?

Smh
hey hole,my dog is available to service your overused pussy for 50k .
When will you be available?
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Caaz: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
hey hole,my dog is available to service your overused pussy for 50k .
When will you be available?
This statement just shown how sick and frustrated you're in real life.
And I don't envy you.

May God heal you of your frustrations.my prayers are with you.

1 Share

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by spagettiluv: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:

This statement just shown how sick and frustrated you're in real life.
And I don't envy you.

May God heal you of your frustrations.my prayers are with you.
you shouldn’t have bring my mother into this convo at the first place.
You deserve the ridicule
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Tycyborg(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
See the way he is referring to people he swore to protect,very disgusting people.which woman Dey marry person wey him salary no pas 70k self.

See your mumu self... A recruit collect not less than 80k monthly basic salary aside all other fee compounding full salary, new registered weapons in your name and tags for special missions better armoured vehicles.... Maybe you are talking about Jonathan regime... Or maybe you spend too much time on Nigeria social media space...
Educate yourself don't believe everything you see on social media and don't believe propaganda
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by DonroxyII: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
placeofallure:

How true is this assertion?

Shade A if it is often true.
Shade B if it is seldom true.
Shade C if it is difficult to say how true it is.
Shade D if it is never true.

Start!
The Meat stolen is much enjoyed than the Meat Served grin .... Stolen Meat dey be like last super though stealing e no good sha !

To steal no be play na .. you must have salivate like tomorrow no go come grin ....
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Caaz: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
you shouldn’t have bring my mother into this convo at the first place.
You deserve the ridicule
Your MO (THER) is such a daft entity.tell her I said she not only raised a failure,she also should be tied to a stake and thrown into the river.

I would recommend you see a therapist, because you're not only slow, your stupidity smells like mint.

You whimpy oaf.

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm not gonna waste my data on dis one. I can tell already it gonna b garbage undecided
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by spagettiluv: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:

My MO (THER) is such a daft entity.help tell her I said she not only raised a failure,she also should be tied to a stake and thrown into the river.

I would need to see a therapist, because I am not not only slow,my stupidity smells like mint.

whimpy oaf.

fixed

It obvious your mother gave birth to a low life Id:iot
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Caaz: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
fixed

It obvious your mother gave birth to a low life Id:iot
Glad I struck a nerve cheesy cheesy
Now oh, how I enjoyed seeing you wailing.keep at it my son.

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Hassanmaye(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Isabi4lov:

Oga go to court grin
Hmmmm
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Drone95(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
omoadeleye:
If a girl can leave her father's house and change her name because if you.

What made you think that she can never leave your house and change her name again?
lol no permanent ownership?
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by placeofallure(f): 3:39am On Apr 05, 2023
DonroxyII:
The Meat stolen is much enjoyed than the Meat Served grin .... Stolen Meat dey be like last super though stealing e no good sha !

To steal no be play na .. you must have salivate like tomorrow no go come grin ....

Eh! Professional thief spotted! DSS come O! This one dey thief person wife o.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by DonroxyII: 3:45am On Apr 05, 2023
placeofallure:

Eh! Professional thief spotted! DSS come O! This one dey thief person wife o.
Hahaha, I never do that ooo grin
I'm just saying what goes in the mind of those who Steals & I ain't a Saint anyway !
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by mmsen: 4:50am On Apr 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Men taught them how to cheat grin

Lies.

Women have been unfaithful from the beginning.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Then it means u've not spent up to a year with ur babe. Get use to her body nd u'll see how you'll stay a whole week without wanting her. 4ur info i can stay upto 2 yrs without sex
Leave that one naa.
He wan compare distance relationship with homemade relationships.
Absence they say makes the heart and body grow fonder. When you dey see everything everyday, wetin come remain again? E dey tire I swear.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by placeofallure(f): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2023
DonroxyII:
Hahaha, I never do that ooo grin
I'm just saying what goes in the mind of those who Steals & I ain't a Saint anyway !

Not a saint! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by narite: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

As in come see people's serious babe in my dm because of that my new song omooo
Lol..D-Bull. I have to say this: You no get wahala, I swear. More hits to your songs.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Nobodysboo(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2023
No be lie
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by lamdbull: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2023
narite:

Lol..D-Bull. I have to say this: You no get wahala, I swear. More hits to your songs.
Amen oooo thanks😂😂
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by ZikWanTor: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2023
My Oga Dino don enter front page for nl o grin grin
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by DonroxyII: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2023
placeofallure:

Not a saint! shocked shocked shocked
Ehn, A Saint is One Without Sin and as a Human, I'm a Sinner On Mercies of Almighty God cheesy ...

You ain't a Saint too grin, No One is Holy Just Check Yourself Well and You would see where you are Erring too kiss
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by placeofallure(f): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
DonroxyII:
Ehn, A Saint is One Without Sin and as a Human, I'm a Sinner On Mercies of Almighty God cheesy ...

You ain't a Saint too grin, No One is Holy Just Check Yourself Well and You would see where you are Erring too kiss

Far from a saint o. I'm a baaaadt girl.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by DonroxyII: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
placeofallure:

Far from a saint o. I'm a baaaadt girl.
Gisos, Na Stubborn You stubborn U no dey do Badtins na !
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by placeofallure(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2023
DonroxyII:
Gisos, Na Stubborn You stubborn U no dey do Badtins na !

Mogbe! Stubborn ke? Is that my rep around here? Where on earth did that come from?
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by KanuSE: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Caaz:
No data to watch the video.
Maybe the next commenter would be kind enough to use his/her data to watch and explain.

So it was you I quoted on this thread...lol 🤣

Interesting !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.