Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier (38282 Views)

These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by omoadeleye(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dagger111:

A girl leave his father's house? RIP to English.

Nuisance
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by thisisit: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
STOLEN KISSES ARE THE SWEETEST
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Iykenuwa(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Davash222:
It takes a man with a single digit IQ to date a Nigerian girl.

It's obvious looking at your Dad and you.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Offpoint1:

Same way the stolen meats from our mothers pot are always sweeter than the ones given to us when eating grin grin
True talk
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by spencerdee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsW3t29jWm0

If a girl can cheat on us with big guns, who are you that wears suits & carry labtops - Soldier
It's so disheartening to come on Nairaland everyday to see my gender wailing. Both genders are unfaithful but don't be so emotionally scarred to the extent you would feel you cannot find the right person for you; perspective matters in life and believe me, the day you start to see life from a different and better perspective it is going to change everything about your life including your relationships.

Work and invest in yourself before venturing into relationships as you cannot give what you do not have.

As for the soldier, you should have thought it through before keeping a woman at home then deciding to go and fight for your country.She is human and honestly from my point of view this is one of the risks associated with your decision so don't come online to give relationship advice when you couldn't hold one.

I have one question for all the men on this thread though; Can you allow a lady marry you and chose to go fight for her country?
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by jayAjoku(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Facts Women will FÛck anything when they are in the mood 😂
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Haveyoueatentod: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Thank God say na me dey do the cheating so no girl can break my heart grin grin
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Goodnigga: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
ecolime:
Girls in general no send you. Not just Naija girls.

If you like, get money with 10 packs, dem fit cheat on you with a broke pot-bellied mofo.

Their brains are wired differently. Even they too don't understand themselves.
that means we should abscond them of cheating accusations?
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by BackFromBalablu: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
bestman09:
shocked Fear who no fear woman
i no dey fear woman
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Offpoint1: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:

I can't just lay my finger on the reason why. cheesy
Baba na devil work, e dey add sugar so that we go do am again grin grin
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Davash222:
It takes a man with a single digit IQ to date a Nigerian girl.

So your dad had a single digit IQ?
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Menclothing: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
True oooo
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by dontrulee: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
We must come to terms to accept cheating as normal. Only few very people don't cheat, that includes both genders.
Everyone na cheater until proven otherwise, next! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Zenithphil8368: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
FuckDModz:
grin

Typical Nigerian terrorist mentality.

So because you have a gun, you think a woman should be scared of you?

Omo, women that date these rodents in uniform are either rejected ugly women or public toilets looking for a retirement home.
so because they re soldiers you think they re rodents well some of them are more intelligent & ever better man than you will ever become. Go to the barracks & see the most beautiful women trooping in to collect Glories, even your serious girlfriend or wife. Women re just women & you can't just justify their actions even them too can't justify their own actions. Stop being myopic & egocentric here like you re a better man. It's just a means to an ends & they put in alot not for themselves but for gays like you dumb ass.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by alllivesmatter(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The truth is that the sex we have thro cheating is always sweeter than the ones we have with our real partners that's why it takes grace to avoid it.

How is it sweeter please?
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by highchief1: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsW3t29jWm0

If a girl can cheat on us with big guns, who are you that wears suits & carry labtops - Soldier
women are cats.impossible to catch them cheating but they actually do.But why bother about ur woman cheating on u?such don’t bother me because if God didn’t want them to be successful cheaters,he would have put a small gauge in their Toto so that we will know how we kept it.Since we can’t place it why worry.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Ebymyk(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:
No data to watch the video.
Maybe the next commenter would be kind enough to use his/her data to watch and explain.
ehyaa...
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by placeofallure(f): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The truth is that the sex we have thro cheating is always sweeter than the ones we have with our real partners that's why it takes grace to avoid it.

How true is this assertion?

Shade A if it is often true.
Shade B if it is seldom true.
Shade C if it is difficult to say how true it is.
Shade D if it is never true.

Start!
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by miniziter(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pen is mightier than sword
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
alllivesmatter:

How is it sweeter please?
u knw
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
placeofallure:

How true is this assertion?
Shade A if it is often true. Shade B if it is seldom true. Shade C if it is difficult to say how true it is. Shade D if it is never true.
Start!
A
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by hardon1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ladymillion:
We are just learners n the cheating game compared to men

Forget that thing...
Women are smooth operators
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by placeofallure(f): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Hassanmaye(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
See the way he is referring to people he swore to protect,very disgusting people.which woman Dey marry person wey him salary no pas 70k self.
Officers second lieutenant its 280k
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by GiZcorp: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mumu soldier... Who send u message, is not the same people with suits and laptops.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Adewale1603(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Labtop
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by stampo: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
The gun wasn't meant for the girl.
Every soldier is still a normal human being.

She is liable to cheat on you more than any other person sef...
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Shedrack777: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ladymillion:
We are just learners n the cheating game compared to men
ladymillion! i like your smile. look at those dimples
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Lanretoye(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Officers second lieutenant its 280k
have you ever seen a lieutenant come out and talk in this manner?,na those rank and file Dey do all those rubbish.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by walex0007(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
omoadeleye:
If a girl can leave her father's house and change her name because if you.

What made you think that she can never leave your house and change her name again?
Opor
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by CassieSunshine(f): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wat a grt trauma he had afta being served brkfast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.