Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier (38266 Views)

These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Badguy77(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obadina my nigga... Truth so who really are we?
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by KanuSE: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:
No data to watch the video.
Maybe the next commenter would be kind enough to use his/her data to watch and explain.

Hope the pic on your dp is not a stolen one though, bcoz most girls who have such asset rarely lack data.

Just checking for a friend. 😏

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by HellVictorinho7: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
omoadeleye:
If a girl can leave his father's house and change her name because if you.

What made you think that she can never leave your house and change her name again?
WHOEVER GIVES A WHATEVER
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by easzypeaszy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Smitaro100:
Before nko was ur heavy weapon made to kill a lady after heart break? undecided
The weapons means a lot.. If Soldier dey ffock woman.. He go hard fr Anthr man to satisfy dem.. But one way or the other dey wl stil find a way to ffoock Anthr man.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by ugodson(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
True talk ooo

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by MorataFC: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:
Maybe the next commenter would be kind enough to use his/her data to watch and explain.
your number make I dash u small

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by sylve11: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Clicked on the video only to realize it was one of the melanin boy's nonsense arrangy videos. angry cool
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Dagger111(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
omoadeleye:
If a girl can leave his father's house and change her name because if you.

What made you think that she can never leave your house and change her name again?

A girl leave his father's house? RIP to English.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by JOemmy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
This soldier is no doubt making a point after God fear women.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by GloriousGbola: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
pele - nigerian soldier - nothing without a gun

women cheating on soldiers who have gone off to war is a story as old as the hills

that is what the song dear john is about

also google marines wall of shame

nonsense

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by riverbird: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Na mumu dey get girlfriend......

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by KanuSE: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kooldon:
If you like be an Ifa priest, they will stil cheat on you boldly

Factos!

I don't know why cheating is a big deal for some people though. 🥴
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by spagettiluv: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:
keep advertising your cheap asset
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by onatisi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
many men wont listen , heed or learn .
experience is always the best teacher sometimes
tydi:
I swear
Truth of the year
Take this advice and have Peace

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Danisaint112(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Word!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Brushstrokes20: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Timeless Words on marble! cool... Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by JOemmy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kooldon:
If you like be an Ifa priest, they will stil cheat on you boldly

You mean nigerian ladies? White ladies hardly cheats once they love u.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by FireUpNow(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Why worry about a woman who cheats? If you have a very strong evidence divorce her and that ends it. Don't give yourself early BP
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by tobenuel(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Let us fear inec first abeg
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Timtellect: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The truth is that the sex we have thro cheating is always sweeter than the ones we have with our real partners that's why it takes grace to avoid it.

You lie... Never have i enjoyed sex with any3of my side chicks like i do with my lady.. with her i feel safe... Knack without condom with no fear of infection... and she's got everything i need in a woman.. i only cheat because of the distance... I can't stay up to 2 months without freaking
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Stupid talk

Soja dey sweet u abi
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by millionboi2: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
See the way he is referring to people he swore to protect,very disgusting people.which woman Dey marry person wey him salary no pas 70k self.
thy plenty na you dey fine class
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Ladymillion(f): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
We are just learners n the cheating game compared to men
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Offpoint1: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The truth is that the sex we have thro cheating is always sweeter than the ones we have with our real partners that's why it takes grace to avoid it.
Same way the stolen meats from our mothers pot are always sweeter than the ones given to us when eating grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by dvkot(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Never privatize a possy

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Nasige(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
If you no fear that gender OYO for you
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Childofaking: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Everybody is talking about girls cheating,

who exactly are they cheating with?

It take a man and a woman to cheat.

It takes two to tango.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Bahamas95(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Even if you give her good fvck and money always a cheating woman would still cheat on you....... They're called fish brains for a reason.

Irrelevant things like baritone voice of another man for instance could make an olosho woman cheat on her man.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Hezzyluv: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Smitaro100:
Before nko was ur heavy weapon made to kill a lady after heart break? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The man who invented gun no just try at all. cheesy
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by Hezzyluv: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Offpoint1:

Same way the stolen meats from our mothers pot are always sweeter than the ones given to us when eating grin grin

I can't just lay my finger on the reason why. cheesy
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by olab059(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Men taught them how to cheat grin

Eve was the first woman, and she cheated on Adam with Satan...So, women have always been expert at cheating from the beginning of time.
Re: If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Timtellect:

You lie... Never have i enjoyed sex with any3of my side chicks like i do with my lady.. with her i feel safe... Knack without condom with no fear of infection... and she's got everything i need in a woman.. i only cheat because of the distance... I can't stay up to 2 months without freaking
Then it means u've not spent up to a year with ur babe. Get use to her body nd u'll see how you'll stay a whole week without wanting her. 4ur info i can stay upto 2 yrs without sex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.