Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka (37478 Views)

Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by didroon43: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Make Woke Soyinka go sleep abeg, this one is beyond him.

1 Like

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by pedel: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
On what did he based his decision?
Do you even understand why people gave him their votes? Any politician from South East would have pulled the same following.
Obi got protest votes. People are tired of both APC & PDP. Any third force would have been popular.
The elites in Lagos and Abuja wanted a change.
There was the Muslim-Muslim factor. The churches voted for him.
Obi is not a popular politician.
You should sit down and look at facts and don’t be emotional.
The southeast wants Igbo presidency and would have voted Mr. Ibu if he was on the ballots.
The Igbos should bring Dr. Mrs. Okonjo Iweala next time. All the current power players in Nigerian politics knows her. If you bring Obi next time under Labour Party, the history will repeat itself.
Please stop playing politics of emotions.
Landowner101:

Should have stayed in pdp, so that they will keep zoning power away from south-east.
Him moving out of pdp was one of the best decision he made, as he wouldn't have been this popular if he was still in pdp, to point of shaking the ruling power and giving them sleepless nights.

8 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by Landowner101(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
pedel:
On what did he based his decision?
Do you even understand why people gave him their votes? Any politician from South East would have pulled the same following.
Obi got protest votes. People are tired of both APC & PDP. Any third force would have been popular.
The elites in Lagos and Abuja wanted a change.
There was the Muslim-Muslim factor. The churches voted for him.
Obi is not a popular politician.
You should sit down and look at facts and don’t be emotional.
The southeast wants Igbo presidency and would have voted Mr. Ibu if he was on the ballots.
The Igbos should bring Dr. Mrs. Okonjo Iweala next time. All the current power players in Nigerian politics knows her. If you bring Obi next time under Labour Party, the history will repeat itself.
Please stop playing politics of emotions.
Even if igbo's presents Jesus Christ as a presidential candidate, you guys will codemn him for turning water to wine. We sabi una way. Till today they couldn't find a stain on Obi, yet, they keep dishing all forms of probaganda that obidients keep trashing anyway. For your info not just any third force can reach the height of what Obi did, as you can't tell me because orji uzor kalu is an igbo and on the ballot paper/box , I should vote for him, or tell me to vote for someone like rochas okorocha and ikpeazu. We need good competent people like Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by pedel: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Unfortunately, trying to reason with people like you is a waste of time. This is what you keep doing to piss everyone off.
As far as you are concerned, Obi is the best politician from the south east. He transformed Anambra to a little Dubai when he was governor.
Who wins a presidential election is more than this infantile qualification you are suggesting.
No politician is a saint in Nigeria. They are all crooks.
What it takes to win is what Obi doesn’t have. The earlier you get this the better for you.
Choosing an unpopular politician in the north is one of Obi’s problems. He should have found an ex governor or a popular career politician.
Did you know Datti Baba-Hamed before the election?
The leaked audio is a proof that he knew he was going to lose the election. Please don’t tell me the audio is fake. Oyedepo that I know would have placed curses on whoever made that audio if it was fake.
Wake up. Nobody is against the SE; it’s your type of politics that is dragging your region back.

Landowner101:

Even if igbo's presents Jesus Christ as a presidential candidate, you guys will codemn him for turning water to wine. We sabi una way. Till today they couldn't find a stain on Obi, yet, they keep dishing all forms of probaganda that obidients keep trashing anyway. For your info not just any third force can reach the height of what Obi did, as you can't tell me because orji uzor kalu is an igbo and on the ballot paper/box , I should vote for him, or tell me to vote for someone like rochas okorocha and ikpeazu. We need good competent people like Peter Obi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by KanwuliaExtra: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
He will soon be arrested for 'treason' and 'prison'. grin
OBI izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by KanwuliaExtra: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
didroon43:
Make Woke Soyinka go sleep abeg, this one is beyond him.

Hehehehe. . . .see wailing.

1 Like

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by KanwuliaExtra: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
pedel:
Unfortunately, trying to reason with people like you is a waste of time. This is what you keep doing to piss everyone off.
As far as you are concerned, Obi is the best politician from the south east. He transformed Anambra to a little Dubai when he was governor.
Who wins a presidential election is more than this infantile qualification you are suggesting.
What it takes to win is what Obi doesn’t have. The earlier you get this the better for you.
Choosing an unpopular politician in the north is one of Obi’s problems. He should have found an ex governor or a popular career politician.
The leaked audio is a proof that he knew he was going to lose the election. Please don’t tell me the audio is fake. Oyedepo that I know would have placed curses on whoever made that audio if it was fake.
Wake up. Nobody is against the SE; it’s your type of politics that is dragging your region back.

More wailing with sifia payyynes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by KanwuliaExtra: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Landowner101:

izaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by KanwuliaExtra: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Prof is a committed democrat who understood that in a democracy, you have to build the bridges and win a nationally contested election to be president.

Peter Obi the religious bigot believed he can win election with only Christian votes and he waged religious war polarizing pastors their to use altar for propaganda. He even went all the way to tell Bishop Oyedepo what propaganda to push on a certain day especially when you know the Bishop got thousands or millions of adherents.

Even Tinubu who chose a Muslim-Muslim ticket still appeal to the Christians and had to go all the way to CAN headquarters to explain himself.

There might be an Ibo president in the future, but it won’t be Obi because he already killed his chances by himself. I tip Prof. Soludo in that regard.

OBI won.. . . Tiefnubu is INEC'S president.
Did you and the DeepFake tape help him kill his chances?
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by juman(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
At national or state level, any region that want power has to seriously and actively seek power to their side.
No other way.
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by obafran(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
accordadoga26:
Wailers will continue to wail for the next 106 years.

2023-2031 - Southwest
2031 - 2039 - North
2039- 2047 - SouthSouth
2047-2055 - North
2055 - 2063 - Southwest
2063- 2071 - North
2071 - 2079 - SouthSouth
2079 - 2087 - North
2087- 2095 - Southwest
2095- 2103 - North
2103 - 2111 - SouthSouth
2111 - 2119 - North
2119-2127 - Southwest

Who no like am:
You are shaking this table too hard ooo😅🤣😂
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by Landowner101(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
pedel:

You even believed that the recorded audio is real, they've simply played on your intelligence, Oyedepo don't need to lay any curse as he had already debunked the audio. No politician is a saint in Nigeria you said, thats agreeable as no one is perfect, but between the three major contestants, sensible Nigerians would choose a Peter Obi as he his the lesser evil amongst them.
Datti baba ahmed was chosen because rabiu musa kwakwanso doesn't want an alliance with Peter Obi, and he went for datti baba ahmed as an alternative, as they both have same thing in common, and he his also a well principled man, who as good track record in his own managerial experience in Education.

2 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by Bringbackmandat: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Prof is a committed democrat who understood that in a democracy, you have to build the bridges and win a nationally contested election to be president.

Peter Obi the religious bigot believed he can win election with only Christian votes and he waged religious war polarizing pastors their to use altar for propaganda. He even went all the way to tell Bishop Oyedepo what propaganda to push on a certain day especially when you know the Bishop got thousands or millions of adherents.

Even Tinubu who chose a Muslim-Muslim ticket still appeal to the Christians and had to go all the way to CAN headquarters to explain himself.

There might be an Ibo president in the future, but it won’t be Obi because he already killed his chances by himself. I tip Prof. Soludo in that regard.
peter Obi visited mosques, peter Obi visited sardauna, Peter Obi went to visit imams and he chose a Muslim vice to show how he believes in every religion. But tinubu rather said " to hell with the Christians, I don't need them"
President Muslim
Vp- Muslim
Senate president - Muslim
Speaker - Muslim
CJN - Muslim
Party chairman - Muslim
Is this the kind of government you want? All the 7 powerful offices are owned by Muslims in tinubu administration.

2 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by didroon43: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Hehehehe. . . .see wailing.

No vex ehn, I know say the only English wet you sabi na wailing.
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Present Chris Ngige or Chimaraoke Nnamani and we will vote for him

Not the lying Obi

2 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by ElSudani: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

I am suprised you did not insult the revered professor as you usually do to elders who speak truth. Keep this up.

As for presidency, get ready for a PODATTI presidency. It has only been delayed. It cannot be denied.
This year is the year of the unstoppable new Nigeria.
Yakubu select will give way for Nigeria elect.

No power on planet earth can reverse Tinubu's victory. He won fair and square, anyone who wants to cry about it is free to do so.
This election cycle is over.

2 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by pedel: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Believe whatever you want.
In 2027, you can still present Obi and Datti.
Meanwhile, if you still believe that Obi won the election, please release the total number of votes as collated in Labour Party’s situation room. If Obi won it means you guys have over 8 million votes as calculated in your situation room.

Landowner101:

You even believed that the recorded audio is real, they've simply played on your intelligence, Oyedepo don't need to lay any curse as he had already debunked the audio. No politician is a saint in Nigeria you said, thats agreeable as no one is perfect, but between the three major contestants, sensible Nigerians would choose a Peter Obi as he his the lesser evil amongst them.
Datti baba ahmed was chosen because rabiu musa kwakwanso doesn't want an alliance with Peter Obi, and he went for datti baba ahmed as an alternative, as they both have same thing in common, and he his also a well principled man, who as good track record in his own managerial experience in Education.

3 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by Landowner101(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
pedel:
Believe whatever you want.
In 2027, you can still present Obi and Datti.
Meanwhile, if you still believe that Obi won the election, please release the total number of votes as collated in Labour Party’s situation room. If Obi won it means you guys have over 8 million votes as calculated in your situation room.

He his already in court to proof that.
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by Massiveglory: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

No power on planet earth can reverse Tinubu's victory. He won fair and square, anyone who wants to cry about it is free to do so.
This election cycle is over.
Mark my words. Tinubu has reached the highest he will. He will not be president for even 1 day . The walls around him have collapsed.
I hope you won't disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
accordadoga26:

2023-2031 - Southwest
2031 - 2039 - North
2039- 2047 - SouthSouth
2047-2055 - North
2055 - 2063 - Southwest
2063- 2071 - North
2071 - 2079 - SouthSouth
2079 - 2087 - North
2087- 2095 - Southwest
2095- 2103 - North
2103 - 2111 - SouthSouth
2111 - 2119 - North
2119-2127 - Southwest

Who no like am:

And I ask again, show me any of the region above more wealthy, educated and business wise than South East? None.

Is not about the region that rule but how well. South East will continue to make head way and pregress than any other region is a fact.

7 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by ElSudani: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

Mark my words. Tinubu has reached the highest he will. He will not be president for even 1 day . The walls around him have collapsed.
I hope you won't disappear.

How much are you willing to bet on this?

1 Like

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by Sholaco: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Oloriburuku man. Take the presidency there now.
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by splashbaby(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes daddy… 2039
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by Gourdoinc(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Dundee united chairman how far
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by splashbaby(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
accordadoga26:

2023-2031 - Southwest
2031 - 2039 - North
2039- 2047 - SouthSouth
2047-2055 - North
2055 - 2063 - Southwest
2063- 2071 - North
2071 - 2079 - SouthSouth
2079 - 2087 - North
2087- 2095 - Southwest
2095- 2103 - North
2103 - 2111 - SouthSouth
2111 - 2119 - North
2119-2127 - Southwest

Who no like am:
Jubril people no go like this ooo this is a big shocker

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by IpobAntidote: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Let Soludo contest in 2031, I will vote for him. I can also vote for David Umahi.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a Conman and a religiuos fanatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by Oloripelebe: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Campaign after erection
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Okay
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by arantess: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Nonentities don't matter in the grand scheme of things

Keep rambling
Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by Chucks13: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Soyinka why not let the SE do it themselves. Sorry we did not run referendum and collectively chose obi.

Azikwe is Igbo man sir.

Aguiyi Ironsi is Igbo man sir.

I don't hate obi but I'm not and will never be his fan. His stinginess stinks and he lies too much.

1 Like

Re: Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka by DLuciano: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
LegendHero:
[s]no Prof is a committed democrat who understood that in a democracy, you have to build the bridges and win a nationally contested election to be president.

There might be an Ibo president in the future, but it won’t be Obi because he already killed his chances by himself. I tip Prof. Soludo in that regard.[/s]
Trash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / Presidential Election: Yahaya Bello's Billboard Spotted In Port Harcourt / AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.