Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? (4568 Views)

Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings / People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by pansophist(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Exactly what this guy said. Obrigado. It's over-simplified and obviously not that straight forward but yeah, same principle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mRbDEtDoyA

I like when others validate my stance with external sources. I just watched the video, and yes, the guy just extended what I am saying. Being wealthy has its rules, and if you play to it, you will end up there.

It's basically a thing of ¨cause and effect¨. If I have hot water and garri, then it is not magic that I will get eba. If you have a product or services the world needs, if you can meet the increasing demands of such services, it's not magic, you will be forking wealthy.

Just as MC Oluomo keeps supplying agberos to all his junctions to collect money daily from commercial drivers, his wealth will keep going up. He is always meeting the demands of the market. There is no morality here. It's pure input and output.

A simple assignment anyone can do right now is to think of all the wealthy people you know and try to determine if they are wealthy because they have few customers. You will see that they have a huge customer base.

Like musicians, the richest are those with more views on youtube, more album sales, and more global tours, while the poorest musician are the local ones that have only their girlfriends as their followers on Instagram.

So to make money, pursue the crowd. Cover more people and give your service to them. I remember when dominos first came to Nigeria, now they have closer to two hundred branches. So yea.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by kelspinall(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2023
boss i tire if I start to reason am...but i always believe one day it will happen
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Shevchenkko:
Life is so spiritual and until you sort out the spiritual part, you can hardly make it in life

That's misinformation.
Spirituality has no business with wealth
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Blupen969:
I am a barber and a talented musician

Now, lets tell ourselves the truth, how do you wish to become wealthy as a barber??

How many barbers are rich in your vicinity/locality?

I have a young cousin who moulds blocks for people(not running a block industry), works hard but still struggles to feed his family.

Most times, our choices make or mar us.

Working hard on the wrong stuff or in the wrong direction is equivalent to not working at all.

5 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by greencard: 5:05am On Apr 06, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

That's misinformation.
you are right in your thinking but it does in reality.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Izonedexter(m): 5:10am On Apr 06, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

I know few honest, naira billionaires in Nigeria, and they are they most hard working, honest men you'll ever know.

They are so lowkey, dressed in rags (I know them at Ladipo market), but bro, it is when you enter their house you'll marvel.

There are lots of honest business people, and their wealth last long since it's legal. If you went to be a billionaire in ten years time, I can tell you what to do. The question is, will you do it?
there is absolutely nothing more dangerous than the will of a desperate man.the things his willing to do in the name of God will provide.

At this point of my life I'm willing to execute high risk high reward strategies so far it's in the confines of what I can do.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Izonedexter(m): 5:12am On Apr 06, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Now, lets tell ourselves the truth, how do you wish to become wealthy as a barber??

I have a young cousin who moulds blocks for people(not running a block industry), works hard but still struggles to feed his family.

Working hard on the wrong stuff or in the wrong direction is equivalent to not working at all.

you are making a point.

So what do you advise?

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Then what do you advise?
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Shevchenkko: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

That's misinformation.
You're a baby.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Shevchenkko:
You're a baby.

At over 40yrs on earth already shocked

Brainwashed people like you usually spend their entire lives on earth chasing rubbish spiritual wealths and blessings until they eventully die poor.

The principles of wealth creation has nothing to do with God or spirituality.

The earlier you realise it, the better for you.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Guderian(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Berrityga:

God gives life,
Satan gives money
I got this advice from a mad man.

Truest stuff i might hear today
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Shevchenkko: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

At over 40yrs on earth already shocked

Brainwashed people like you usually spend their entire lives on earth chasing rubbish spiritual wealths and blessings until they eventully die poor.

The principles of wealth creation has nothing to do with God or spirituality.

The earlier you realise it, the better for you.
You may be over 40 but I put it to you that you think like a baby. Lest I forget, I don't know you in person but through your words, am pretty convinced you're still a struggling guy on the street telling someone who has invested over 13m naira in the last few years that he will die poor. My knowledge about life in general supercedes that of yours by miles.

If only you know what I have done in my life, you would retrieve those stupid words of your and tender apology. Stop displaying stupid online because you know nothing about spirituality

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by abba09: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Blupen969:
Be like God curse me say i no go make am for this life, everything i do i still come back to square 1......i don't even know what to do with my life again, i see people happy but i don't know if i will ever be happy am just tired to be very honest......
welcome abode
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

And you forget about the musician part get out joor
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Anunakeeh: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
pansophist:

I like when others validate my stance with external sources. I just watched the video, and yes, the guy just extended what I am saying. Being wealthy has its rules, and if you play to it, you will end up there.

It's basically a thing of ¨cause and effect¨. If I have hot water and garri, then it is not magic that I will get eba. If you have a product or services the world needs, if you can meet the increasing demands of such services, it's not magic, you will be forking wealthy.

Just as MC Oluomo keeps supplying agberos to all his junctions to collect money daily from commercial drivers, his wealth will keep going up. He is always meeting the demands of the market. There is no morality here. It's pure input and output.

A simple assignment anyone can do right now is to think of all the wealthy people you know and try to determine if they are wealthy because they have few customers. You will see that they have a huge customer base.

Like musicians, the richest are those with more views on youtube, more album sales, and more global tours, while the poorest musician are the local ones that have only their girlfriends as their followers on Instagram.

So to make money, pursue the crowd. Cover more people and give your service to them. I remember when dominos first came to Nigeria, now they have closer to two hundred branches. So yea.

All these are just Stories without substance. More like you are just scratching the surface lol. Any average intelligent person knows all these things you outlined. But the REALITY on the FIELD is always different.

Only if you knew the amount of humans lives MC and his dad balablu have wasted and rendered unfortunate in life to get to where they are today. And yet they are still engaging in this brutal and merciless acts till tomorrow. I don't even want to talk of how heavily they are Spiritually Inclined. That's a rabbit hole to dive In. Tell me how many people that has the mind to go such route. Even some people have the Mind but they don't have the Connections, Supports, etc.

Wealth can never be created in Nigeria by just being "Prudent, smart, consistent, and hardworking alone." You must have this brutality and cunning ways of life which you would mask. Don't let anyone deceive you.

Aren't you aware the Inventors of Viruses are also the people who Sells the Cure for the Viruses. I know sure Hundreds of Ways to get wealthy, But putting them to work in Reality is where the challenges lies.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Anunakeeh: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
I once discovered something shocking in this our world which made me Cringed.

The thing is "Our world is a means of "Good & Evil" Nature doesn't know what good or evil is. We Humans are the ones interpreting it that way due to the way we were programmed.

But mind you karma is real, Whatever energy you send out will surely comes back to you. So everything is up to you.

And If you notice, You will realize most of the wealthy/rich people in the world are Brave and Fearless people. They like to take Huge and High risks with very high Rewards. They don't usually care about Repercussion or Whatsoever because they know better.

So tell me, How many Poor people have you seen taking Huge and High Risks??

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Anunakeeh:
I once discovered something shocking in this our world which made me Cringed.

The thing is "Our world is a means of "Good & Evil" Nature doesn't know what good or evil is. We Humans are the ones interpreting it that way due to the way we were programmed.

But mind you karma is real, Whatever energy you send out will surely comes back to you. So everything is up to you.

And If you notice, You will realize most of the wealthy/rich people in the world are Brave and Fearless people. They like to take Huge and High risks with very high Rewards. They don't usually care about Repercussion or Whatsoever because they know better.

So tell me, How many Poor people have you seen taking Huge and High Risks??
Oga you have my full respect

5 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by pansophist(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Anunakeeh:

All these are just Stories without substance. More like you are just scratching the surface lol. Any average intelligent person knows all these things you outlined. But the REALITY on the FIELD is always different.

Only if you knew the amount of humans lives MC and his dad balablu have wasted and rendered unfortunate in life to get to where they are today. And yet they are still engaging in this brutal and merciless acts till tomorrow. I don't even want to talk of how heavily they are Spiritually Inclined. That's a rabbit hole to dive In. Tell me how many people that has the mind to go such route. Even some people have the Mind but they don't have the Connections, Supports, etc.

Wealth can never be created in Nigeria by just being "Prudent, smart, consistent, and hardworking alone." You must have this brutality and cunning ways of life which you would mask. Don't let anyone deceive you.

Aren't you aware the Inventors of Viruses are also the people who Sells the Cure for the Viruses. I know sure Hundreds of Ways to get wealthy, But putting them to work in Reality is where the challenges lies.

Guy, I suppose that you should know that MC Oluomo was just a satirical example. Of course, agberoism is not a business, or to be applauded, I am just using the most basic, layman, localized example to drive a point home.

Also, the formula for wealth I described is a general one and must be tweaked to fit your geographical realities. For example, businesses in the US have a huge influence on the government and even sponsor politicians, but the same business with branches in China won't try it.

Furthermore, a true businessman transcends doubts or finds reasons why things will not work. You can be wealthy without being known, lots of software designers, forex traders, sellers on jumia amazon etc are wealthy.

7 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Freelane33(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Blupen969:
Then why do i feel so behind in reality bros am 25years still live with my parents and 4 other siblings in a two rooms apartment very small rooms ooh and right now my last card is #100 bros no be juju be this? abeg check am nah
Start street hair cut : do publicity by doing free haircuts for people around . If you are good in what you do , they will definitely come back for a cut . Get Instagram account , upload some nice pics of cut you did for people on there . Go on live and let people be aware where ( region) and when you are going to be giving in free cut next

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 3:02am On Apr 07, 2023
Freelane33:

Start street hair cut : do publicity by doing free haircuts for people around . If you are good in what you do , they will definitely come back for a cut . Get Instagram account , upload some nice pics of cut you did for people on there . Go on live and let people be aware where ( region) and when you are going to be giving in free cut next
Oga you are watching too much american movies

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
@blupen and @blupen969 seems both of you are the same person and only trying to waste our time

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
@blupen and @blupen969 seems both of you are the same person and only trying to waste our time
One body yes but different personalities
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by bigcee(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Blupen969:
I am a barber and a talented musician
Oga, you're not a good barber. If you Sabi the work well you for dey smile.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by bigcee(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
OmonnaEast:

please involve me sir, i can also speak American English
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Blupen969:
One body yes but different personalities
Lol @poverty don make you get psycho disorder is only a matter of time before you enter market.
Only God and destiny can save you at this point.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:

Lol @poverty don make you get psycho disorder is only a matter of time before you enter market.
Only God and destiny can save you at this point.

You win
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
bigcee:

Oga, you're not a good barber. If you Sabi the work well you for dey smile.
You way be good barber wehdone sir
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
Na your papa and your mama deh waste your life, i beg you to open the thread? e be like say you deh very ignorant and useless
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Windblown2much: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sheyimann u can let me know what u want to tell me here or any other dead thread of ur choice

I've lost access to my email account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending N/ude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.