Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? (4623 Views)

Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings / People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by highchief1: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
Be like God curse me say i no go make am for this life, everything i do i still come back to square 1......i don't even know what to do with my life again, i see people happy but i don't know if i will ever be happy am just tired to be very honest......
it’s easier to make it in Nigeria.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by 1Battery(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i am just stating what someone said yesterday... but if thats the only money i had, then i would manage it, yes. what else could/would you do?

Ha bros na lie oo shocked
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by TheFreshVanilla: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2023
emoboy4u:
Firstly, you gave no info about yourself. Do you have a degree? Is barbing the only skill you have? In what state do you reside? rural or urban?

You just don't rant, you give some context so that you can be advised appropriately.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2023
highchief1:
it’s easier to make it in Nigeria.
I know, when you come from a rich background
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Israeldan1(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2023
If you are making legal money in Nigeria
You cant use it to buy cars and houses

But illegally you can buy all of the above

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2023
Barims:

The same Stupid God that watch till everything gotten this bad
Leave the dude he doesn't know what he is saying that is why i didn't even reply him
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Israeldan1(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2023
In Nigeria b4 you even start making legal money you have to start illegally

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2023
Israeldan1:
In Nigeria b4 you even start making legal money you have to start illegally
I think you have a point here
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by highchief1: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

I know few honest, naira billionaires in Nigeria, and they are they most hard working, honest men you'll ever know.

They are so lowkey, dressed in rags (I know them at Ladipo market), but bro, it is when you enter their house you'll marvel.

There are lots of honest business people, and their wealth last long since it's legal. If you went to be a billionaire in ten years time, I can tell you what to do. The question is, will you do it?
lol motivational speaker.Tell ur family members first or don’t u want them to be billionaires

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by highchief1: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
I know, when you come from a rich background
I made it in Nigeria I don’t come from a rich home.abroad hard o.I have seen the two sides of life.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2023
highchief1:
I made it in Nigeria I don’t come from a rich home.abroad hard o.I have seen the two sides of life.
Good for you oga
everybody with his own time
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Laurene: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2023
Lamanii22:

I will do it so far it’s not ritual stuff
But you're a girl or is your profile fake?
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by highchief1: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
Good for you oga
everybody with his own time
of course.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Fortune109: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

Impossible.

You have to take a complete U-Turn
Stop waiting for miracle to happen

What’s your age?

If you have opportunity to leave the country, leave and earn in stronger currency.
If you can still go to school and get a job, do it.
If you can learn a skill, like an IT skill, do it and make money
Or learn a trade, it could be handwork
If you can marry someone wealthy, do it… the person maybe older but should be rich
Try other options, explore and continue giving it your shot till you die.
You either die or make it
Don’t do crime

Just take this guy's advice...

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by pansophist(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2023
highchief1:
lol motivational speaker.Tell ur family members first or don’t u want them to be billionaires

Hahaha grin

I've never asked anyone here to buy my ebooks, corner them privately, or ask for money. In fact, I've given cash lots of time here, so calm down bros. I give advice from the real world here, something you won't get from career motivational speakers.

I'm a businessman. And very okay. As in, very okay. Okay not in Otedola okay, but like I can just wake up tomorrow and fly to Australia for the weekend. That's kind of okay.

Because I wish you well doesn't mean I have ulterior motives. Don't be suspicious of people unnecessarily. Survey them from afar, before judging, or else you'll miss out on life.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by pansophist(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2023
CaveAdullam:

@bolded, and I'm suffering.

Drop down on both kneels knocking hard on the ground with a loud thunderous noise and broke into tears like the unwrapping of a DHL package in transit for the past 6 months.

"Biko show me road...I can try hawking once more. Na hustle I dey".

Thanks.

wealth is like maths. It has its own formula. Apply it to anything you do, be patient and consistent, and you'll be very okay.

In any business you do, make sure it's scalable, and not tied to your time. So don't be a barber, or a Uber driver. It's a dead end JoJob that can't scale.

Look at all the wealthy people, they are wealthy because they cover a huge population area. It's why Uber as a company is rich, but not a bus driver even if they are both transport companies. Uber is global, a bus driver is not.

So don't be a salary earner, And no dead end job/handwork (eg barber, painter etc).

Have a service or product that can scale. Then see how to sell it to more and more crowd. Doesn't matter what you sell. Cigar companies sell poison but are billion dollar companies.

So if you sell groundnut, or a software developer that can generate millions of downloads, then you'll be forking wealthy.

Where the work is, is in your consistency, managerial skill, and applying principles of business such as economy of scale, increasing your market share, strengthening your dominance, etc.

Of course this is an oversimplification of an extremely intense and complex business process and wealth creation. Hence few people are entrepreneurs. But it's rewarding, and if you want to lift all your families from poverty, it's the way to go.

It's a principle of "cause and effect". A tout chief that collects money from all commercial drivers in Lagos will be a billionaire in a month, compare to a pastor that has a small church where the members combined are not up to 2k usd in combined capita.

So if you can for example open a restaurant, then start having a new branch every three months for ten years straight, you'll be freaking wealthy. Chicken republic, dominos, kfc are all under this principles.

I repeat, being wealthy is not hard, it's if you understand the rules, and play to it. Dangote is a billionaire with this principles. He started small, now has lots of products from cement, to flour and sugar and all of Africa.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
highchief1:
of course.
Of course yes but e no mean say you no go fit help another person because if you check am well another person help you one way or the other
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by CaveAdullam: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

wealth is like maths. It has its own formula. Apply it to anything you do, be patient and consistent, and you'll be very okay.

In any business you do, make sure it's scalable, and not tied to your time. So don't be a barber, or a Uber driver. It's a dead end JoJob that can't scale.

Look at all the wealthy people, they are wealthy because they cover a huge population area. It's why Uber as a company is rich, but not a bus driver even if they are both transport companies. Uber is global, a bus driver is not.

So don't be a salary earner, And no dead end job/handwork (eg barber, painter etc).

Have a service or product that can scale. Then see how to sell it to more and more crowd. Doesn't matter what you sell. Cigar companies sell poison but are billion dollar companies.

So if you sell groundnut, or a software developer that can generate millions of downloads, then you'll be forking wealthy.

Where the work is, is in your consistency, managerial skill, and applying principles of business such as economy of scale, increasing your market share, strengthening your dominance, etc.

Of course this is an oversimplification of an extremely intense and complex business process and wealth creation. Hence few people are entrepreneurs. But it's rewarding, and if you want to lift all your families from poverty, it's the way to go.

It's a principle of "cause and effect". A tout chief that collects money from all commercial drivers in Lagos will be a billionaire in a month, compare to a pastor that has a small church where the members combined are not up to 2k usd in combined capita.

So if you can for example open a restaurant, then start having a new branch every three months for ten years straight, you'll be freaking wealthy. Chicken republic, dominos, kfc are all under this principles.

I repeat, being wealthy is not hard, it's if you understand the rules, and play to it. Dangote is a billionaire with this principles. He started small, now has lots of products from cement, to flour and sugar and all of Africa.

Thank you zaddy.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Lamanii22(f): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Laurene:
But you're a girl or is your profile fake?

Yes I’m a girl
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Shevchenkko: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
Be like God curse me say i no go make am for this life, everything i do i still come back to square 1......i don't even know what to do with my life again, i see people happy but i don't know if i will ever be happy am just tired to be very honest......
Life is so spiritual and until you sort out the spiritual part, you can hardly make it in life

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by lordally(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

There are lots of honest business people, and their wealth last long since it's legal. If you went to be a billionaire in ten years time, I can tell you what to do. The question is, will you do it?

Tell me what to do to be a billionaire in Europe as I am working towards relocating there.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Regex: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
lordally:

Tell me what to do to be a billionaire in Europe as I am working towards relocating there.

Onye oshi... 😂 😂 😂 Mad man... E say Europe... 😂 😂 😂 Mpa keh way.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by lordally(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Regex:

Onye oshi... 😂 😂 😂 Mad man... E say Europe... 😂 😂 😂 Mpa keh way.

Padi man! You no well o😁 be like say you no want make I blow o! I bing and cast you!
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Windblown2much: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
To be very honest with you i don't have a smartphone so i am not currently on whatsapp
then u can't do the work

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by rainmaker12(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:

Why you feel say na God. Why you no think say maybe na Satan curse you?

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Westernlove: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
LordIsaac:
80% of the "making it" is through one form of dishonesty /fraud or the other. Academics plagiarize for promotion; civil servants lobby; business men inflate prizes and sell expired goods; students lie to their parents about school upkeep monies, eit.c. Don't envy them! Keep doing your best, God will deliver you one day.

Undiluted Truth.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Davizee(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

I know few honest, naira billionaires in Nigeria, and they are they most hard working, honest men you'll ever know.

They are so lowkey, dressed in rags (I know them at Ladipo market), but bro, it is when you enter their house you'll marvel.

I sir can I send u a PM
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Kaycee54321(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
pansophist:

Exactly what this guy said. Obrigado. It's over-simplified and obviously not that straight forward but yeah, same principle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mRbDEtDoyA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Windblown2much:
then u can't do the work
alright then thanks tho
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
rainmaker12:

Why you feel say na God. Why you no think say maybe na Satan curse you?
Bros no be god or satan self, i think na karma
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Thank you zaddy.

Why are you thanking him what did he do for you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? / Can You Spend Years Dating Someone You Know You Can Never Marry ? / Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.