Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? (4564 Views)

Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings / People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......guy,no be only u ooh,my own cum even worst,i be 1st pikin..

if i cap u the load wen dey my head,omoh u go even begin pity me
Na me be 3rd born but the mantle of 1st born deh my head already those 2 way senior me no deh ready na me go help my family na me be the choosen one and now my life come bend like this as if na avatar deh do me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

I know few honest, naira billionaires in Nigeria, and they are they most hard working, honest men you'll ever know.

They are so lowkey, dressed in rags (I know them at Ladipo market), but bro, it is when you enter their house you'll marvel.

There are lots of honest business people, and their wealth last long since it's legal. If you went to be a billionaire in ten years time, I can tell you what to do. The question is, will you do it?
What is it??
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by LordIsaac(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

I know few honest, naira billionaires in Nigeria, and they are they most hard working, honest men you'll ever know.

They are so lowkey, dressed in rags (I know them at Ladipo market), but bro, it is when you enter their house you'll marvel.

There are lots of honest business people, and their wealth last long since it's legal. If you went to be a billionaire in ten years time, I can tell you what to do. The question is, will you do it?
You "KNOW" them indeed!

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Op go and do yahoo if not you will suffer till you are 90years old useless human being deh there deh find pity
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Windblown2much: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:
Na me be 3rd born but the mantle of 1st born deh my head already those 2 way senior me no deh ready na me go help my family na me be the choosen one and now my life come bend like this as if na avatar deh do me
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen:
Op go and do yahoo if not you will suffer till you are 90years old
useless human being deh there deh find pity
I no go do yahoo bros i no get that kind heart abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Windblown2much:
can u speak like an American? let me refer u to a firm that can enploy u.
Yes i can
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by kennethfranc(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

Yes 🙏
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:
I no go do yahoo bros i no get that kind heart abeg
But you get heart to the suffer abi?? you never begin suffer stupid pig, in your useless life no ever mention me again ewu

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Delightsome2023: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

yes bro ride on bro
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Windblown2much: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen969:
Yes i can
then u'll have to first speak to me on WhatsApp to see hw well u can.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by DeJoeee(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bro I'm interested, I'm , willing to do anything to fight off poverty provided human blood is not involved

pansophist:

Self-consolation.

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Illegal1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen:
But you get heart to the suffer abi?? you never begin suffer stupid pig, in your useless life no ever mention me again ewu

omoh......bros take am easy with the bobo nah,shoor...wetin dey happen here na?
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by OmonnaEast: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Blupen:
Op go and do yahoo if not you will suffer till you are 90years old
useless human being deh there deh find pity

bros i wan do abeg link me
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by OmonnaEast: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Windblown2much:

please involve me sir, i can also speak American English
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lol.it’s well
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Kaycee54321(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

Speak Lord, thy servant listeneth.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by CaveAdullam: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

@bolded, and I'm suffering.

Drop down on both kneels knocking hard on the ground with a loud thunderous noise and broke into tears like the unwrapping of a DHL package in transit for the past 6 months.

"Biko show me road...I can try hawking once more. Na hustle I dey".

Thanks.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Barims(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
LordIsaac:
80% of the "making it" is through one form of dishonesty or fraud. Don't envy them! Keep doing your best, God will deliver you one day.

The same Stupid God that watch till everything gotten this bad
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Lamanii22(f): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
pansophist:

Self-consolation.

I will do it so far it’s not ritual stuff
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Generalwoodz(m): 1:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Barims:

The same Stupid God that watch till everything gotten this bad

Proffer solutions to the issue at hand or ?
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Alaga2222(m): 5:59am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

Impossible.

You have to take a complete U-Turn
Stop waiting for miracle to happen

What’s your age?

If you have opportunity to leave the country, leave and earn in stronger currency.
If you can still go to school and get a job, do it.
If you can learn a skill, like an IT skill, do it and make money
Or learn a trade, it could be handwork
If you can marry someone wealthy, do it… the person maybe older but should be rich
Try other options, explore and continue giving it your shot till you die.
You either die or make it
Don’t do crime

the person maybe older but should be rich, See Una reasoning, why can’t she be rich herself? Must they always depend on rich men. See the best thing is for her to learn trade
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2023
Windblown2much:
To be very honest with you i don't have a smartphone so i am not currently on whatsapp
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2023
OmonnaEast:

bros i wan do abeg link me
Bros how much you go pay for better updates??
no be me born your papa nah so you no go expect me to teach you for free you get 30k??
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by narite: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
Then why do i feel so behind in reality bros am 25years still live with my parents and 4 other siblings in a two rooms apartment very small rooms ooh and right now my last card is #100 bros no be juju be this? abeg check am nah
So this is evidence that you are doing bad and your life is completely ruined. Is that it?
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by emoboy4u: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2023
Firstly, you gave no info about yourself. Do you have a degree? Is barbing the only skill you have? In what state do you reside? rural or urban?

You just don't rant, you give some context so that you can be advised appropriately.
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2023
narite:

So this is evidence that you are doing bad and your life is completely ruined. Is that it?
No it means that am doing good and am enjoying every atom of my being, and am also one with the universal energy.....nonsense

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Blupen969(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2023
emoboy4u:
Firstly, you gave no info about yourself. Do you have a degree? Is barbing the only skill you have? In what state do you reside? rural or urban?

You just don't rant, you give some context so that you can be advised appropriately.
I don't need your advice oga i need help or a good job, your advice no go do anything for me

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by HellVictorinho7: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
I don't need your advice oga i need help or a good job, your advice no go do anything for me
it is not well angry
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by HellVictorinho7: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
Lol.it’s well
angry
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by HellVictorinho7: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Windblown2much:
can u speak like an American? let me refer u to a firm that can enploy u.
drop link or quench, i am not well at all. angry
Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by Crucialgem(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen:

Guy stop am now the guy said he doesn't have the mind is it everybody that will be cold blood stone hearted as you are and is not as if you self don make am with whatever stupid thing you are doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breakup Sex / Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here / Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.