Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (95115 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by onatisi(m): 6:23am On Apr 07, 2023
the man that was supposed to marry this lady 10 years ago should be thanking God, because he never knew what favor God was doing for him then.
if this lady can do this to her friend, let's imagine what she would do to her husband if she catches or just even hears that he is cheating outside ? definitely it will be worse than this

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Goalnaldo(m): 6:25am On Apr 07, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Those tribal teams, must be on holiday, they have dedicated time, to put out their propaganda. Once they resume, they will activate the gullible to join in.

bros, e shock me, in threads like this the tribal bullshits usually starts as early as the ftc.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Vinnie2000(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Who says sanity cant be achieved in NL? for the firt time in a while i didnt see any tribalistic comment as usual. how could someone hold a persona vendetta for someone for 10yrs? the man wherever he is should be thanking God, he just avoided a timebomb. me that cant hold a grudge for more than 18hrs. God help us.

See you. 😏

Ofili does NOT sound Igbo enough, Dat's why.

If it was a name like Okafor or Okonkwo, you would see Heavy Tribalism. sad cheesy
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by onuman: 6:30am On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Jesus Christ!!!!!

It is only a demonic E-diot that would carry a beef of over 10yrs in his/her mind....

Even when some Nairaland Old Layers are preaching here everyday that Men are "Cheap" Anita still went ahead to kill her bosom friend because of a "Cheap" man.

God Almighty.

Men are cheap for women to come by. But love is not cheap for women to come by.

Yeah, taking the life of another because of love is being stupid, but the pains of losing one's loved one to a rival is deep.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:31am On Apr 07, 2023
I've seen these in nollywood movies I called it mere stupid movies...🤔

Now I'm seeing it in reality..😔

Guess I'm the stupid one not to have known that most women are naturally devilish in nature ☹️
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Goalnaldo(m): 6:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See you.
hahahaha, you are right

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by stormborn28(m): 6:37am On Apr 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
The level of anger in her was so intense that it got that knife bent. Indeed, she took back her pound of flesh.

That is why people will say women are the weak vessel but the magnitude with which some of you react to somethings make people wonder if a woman can do such such..

Very emotional but hardly evaluate things in their right perspective

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by KeyEndurance: 6:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Watin Woman No Fit Do Does not Exist
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by MeineMutter: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Where is the man sef? Is the man Dangote?

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Osanoghodua1: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2023
The victim is very beautiful. The killer was a cultist while on campus. Their slogan is: Forgiveness is a sin.

I really can't visit any friend i parted ways with 1yr or even 20yrs ago except guided by the Holy spirit. The unsaved mind is breeding ground for demonic activities. Very beautiful woman has been stabbed to death by a ugly monkey. 😭

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by joshdLecturer(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2023
All dangerous happenings are hidden inside unforgiveness........[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Ken4Christ: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Another example of failed parenting. Train up your child or children in the ways of the Lord so that when they are grown up, they will not depart from it.

May God have mercy on children born into ungodly family. May God help them find the light which is in Jesus alone.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nuzo1(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Tadadobe:
I don't understand why a woman will kill because of a man. They don't even love men . So what's the point. Women aren't affected by heartbreak from men as a they can move on easily and can also easily get another man

Most people don’t understand the reason for the action. Just like you said, it may have little or nothing to do with love for the said man. It has everything to do with ego and pride.

Her deceased friend may have been lesser attractive than her, yet she was able to snatch her so called boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2023
Daniel7543:
The FutureIsFemale: siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Goodlady and Saphiere avoiding and sneaking out of this thread like....
also add pocohantas.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by spencekat(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2023
Femisol:
Fear quiet people

Their retaliation is always brutal

Just my advice to trouble makers
Does that demon look quiet in your sight?

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by 6ixT8: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided

Where she wan get am. The anger of the reality of becoming evening newspaper naim cos the revenge. Fear human being. No be everybody dey forgive!

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Ablemed: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2023
Elsueno:
Check this woman ancestry, she fit have some Fulani ancestor.....cause Fulani people fit carry grudge for several generations sef not to talk of years

Also, people like this woman don't regret thier actions woh, thier ultimate satisfaction is their revenge, what happens after doesn't move them even if it's death

Don't worry, she'd regret with time. Nigerian Prison is not a place of comfort like it is abroad. in one week from now, she'll thirst and crave to be free like every normal human

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nuzo1(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2023
MeineMutter:
Where is the man sef? Is the man Dangote?

It was not about the man or love for him. It was a pride thing. She would have taken the same action even if the said man is the poorest, the least attractive and least desired man on earth.

“How can a girl I’m more beautiful than be able to score my man?”
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Elfrankco(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Jesus Christ!!!!!

It is only a demonic E-diot that would carry a beef of over 10yrs in his/her mind....

Even when some Nairaland Old Layers are preaching here everyday that Men are "Cheap" Anita still went ahead to kill her bosom friend because of a "Cheap" man.

God Almighty.

😂 You eeehn
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Ravenna: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided

Shes become evening newspaper.

She won't have another bf.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Sunnyski: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Women are evil*. The most dangerous specie on the planet earth. Their ways unknown not even to kimg Solomon.

Fear women and save your soul.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by winner37(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2023
30 years fuckup can never Ferment !!!

Keep clear from any creature having to holes in between their legs....
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by RexHarvey: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Fuckup no dey sour , she tattoo am for her breast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ManAustin(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Was 10 years not enough for the hurt to heal completely ehn? The deceased friend didn't snatched the man in question,, the guy systemically dumped ofili for her friend and i am sure it must have been because of ofili's character, i mean the brother confirmed before the police that ofili is a troublesome individual.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by emonis88: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2023
ExportChannel:

Busted grin
Mubatin Tapes.
Get all and every kind of Cello Tape

https://www.nairaland.com/7639177/get-quality-tapes-plain-customized#122338800
Na marketing u dey do. 👍👍👍😁😁😁😁
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by bionixs: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
you just took from me
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Solocoin: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Will she say for the past 10yrs she has not meet another man or sleep with another man? Why kill someone because of a man when they are men out there? Just like the family member said, she doesn't have a good character and it pain her that the only man she could control escape from her.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by dangoteinlaw: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2023
Blake755:
Since 10 years nah wa oooo
10yrs is just 2014 here o
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by letitrainnow(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2023
Wicked and unreasonable woman.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by BrotherSade: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2023
😎

Why killing when the world is full of Men.

That's why i have upto 500 Girlfriends, i can't even kill for another, cos i don't even know whom to select anymore 😎
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by gladdensir(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You've watched the movie too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.