Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (95096 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Autobot05: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
But but but men are scum .. why kill your fellow woman for a scum cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by boldsleek: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
cry

Vengance is best when served cold.

Becareful who you offend.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hmmm nawa
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by nedekid: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Na wah.
This one pass 2 fighting.
Rest in peace to the dead. shocked

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nahunger(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Chai
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by LibertyNfortune(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Shikena(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
One of the greatest attributes to have in life is detachment. Learn to let go.

Vengeance may sound appealing when wronged but be aware that with vengeance there is no winner.

12 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by obaidan: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Anita Ofili killed her friend because her friend snatched her boyfriend.....but man is not a trophy....If u check am well well Anita Ofili fit be one of these girls shouting feminism up and down....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Shikena(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
boldsleek:
cry

Vengance is best when served cold.

Be careful who you offend.

That's true. Two lives wasted due to vindictiveness. One dead dead, one living dead.

9 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Omoluabi16(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
boifriend... 10years? so she no fit hustle husband since that 10years ago? I wish we had the electric chair in Nigeria. this soulless creature deserves a painful death too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JEFFERSON016(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Anita Ofili... Why na shocked

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by sisisioge: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oh dear! She killed her friend for a bf from 10yrs ago! She must have thought naija prison is a good place to retire. Stuiipid girl! See her face looking innocent!

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Angelfrost(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Killed someone for snatching your boyfriend... Ordinary boyfriend?!!

You even waited 10 years to do it! A decade of murderous bitterness and malice!

What's so special about a man that you will wait ten years to kill another human being over him??! Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Vinnie2000(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Reason why the F gender should be FEARED. sad

How I deal with Ladies is like a Person walking in a bushpath full of Human Faeces. undecided

Always CAREFUL. 😕

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Femisol(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Fear quiet people

Their retaliation is always brutal

Just my advice to trouble makers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Use thirteen hours of your life dey fear woman.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Skillsnigeria: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Okay
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Akanbiedu(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ten years

Pounded yam of 20 years
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by finallybusy: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Twenty-six years in sanko will cool her mind. The preek must have been special. Yes, e reach to kill person, however calm down for at least five years and you’ll laugh at your former stupidity. If the devil made her do it then they’ll both come to terms during her prison sentence.

6 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by almarthins(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
LionTiger:
Because of Di>k flying everywhere freely.

Some dick special, na scarce commodity u don't any where.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by marostan(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Jesus Christ!!!!!

It is only a demonic E-diot that would carry a beef of over 10yrs in his/her mind....

Even when some Nairaland Old Layers are preaching here everyday that Men are "Cheap" Anita still went ahead to kill her bosom friend because of a "Cheap" man.

God Almighty.

Honourable, off the mic. Please off the mic.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by humberjade: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Twisted lady, carrying a grudge for 10 good years?! undecided

Chai, God abeg, protect me from all forms of devil incarnates. That's why I don't roll with persons with anger issues, male or female. I run miles away from and avoid them like plagues.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Elsueno: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Check this woman ancestry, she fit have some Fulani ancestor.....cause Fulani people fit carry grudge for several generations sef not to talk of years

Also, people like this woman don't regret thier actions woh, thier ultimate satisfaction is their revenge, what happens after doesn't move them even if it's death

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Soulvein: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
A friend once told me that once you part ways with someone for about five years and you happen to see them again, always have the mindset that they are no longer who they used to be anymore. So, be careful how you relate with old friends, colleagues, and even relatives, because most of them harbor deadly hatred and jealousy which could be destructive....

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided

Dey play?
With this kinda mentality. You won't know when it your turn to get the dagger. Open your brain
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Amumaigwe: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divoc19:
Fear human woman.
The heart of human a woman is deep.
Dear God, keep us away from evil people women.
Please
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
That's not the victims picture In frame1 bt the criminal.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by isabi2lof: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is too bad cry
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bleep up no dey sour
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Jesus Christ!!!!!

It is only a demonic E-diot that would carry a beef of over 10yrs in his/her mind....

Even when some Nairaland Old Layers are preaching here everyday that Men are "Cheap" Anita still went ahead to kill her bosom friend because of a "Cheap" man.

God Almighty.
Yes it is demonic. But judging from you comment it seams you don't know many people are like that or do something worse.
Some people will tell you that they won't forgive but rather chooses to settle the case before God after death.
You no know anything undecided
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hell has no fury like what?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.