Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (95094 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Weknowbetter: 3:16am On Apr 07, 2023
When is the murderer's birthday? I want check something
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JesusSaves49(m): 3:24am On Apr 07, 2023
I guess this story is a sign of societal faults.
You might ask why?
I believe the suspect's pain maybe that she is still unmarried (this can be deduced from story). Our society pulls pressure on getting married as though it's a sign of a prosperous life.
The pain that she would have been married might be her greatest motivation to during this evil act.

My prayer is may she encounter Jesus in the correctional centre.

To everyone, a haunting & short fused friend is a poison who might one day kill one.

6 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Amount(m): 3:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Creamypie:
Women are terrible beings. That's y my landlady begin dey always quarrel with me since when I tell am point blank she no go receive my p....is. In fact i shout at her when she try rub my chest and give am serious warning. See as d knife bent inside her. E go con gut her totally. How can u wear mask in your own apartment, while stabbing a person cry. Any slut wey them snatch her husband 10 years ago, by now evening punch newspaper if she still never marry

So her spirit no go recognize her for their next world. That's why must terrorist put on mask.
If you know, you know 🤣😜🤣
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Amount(m): 3:34am On Apr 07, 2023
3kay945:
So she preferred to be killed or jailed for what happened 10years ago

Isn't that stupid!

Isn't this a confirmation to some extent of the claim that some female(respect to the few ones) have fish brain?. cool

Most people walk around with a dead conscience.

Last week, one smart thief meet these breeds.
After distracting a guy in order to steel his phone. The phone rang before he could leave the scene in front of the owner.
Na shovel this guy take cutoff one of the criminal finger.
Police was not involved and we left the thief go free with little frequency that can power a radio.😁
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by fkj950ax(m): 3:53am On Apr 07, 2023
This is why I say there is a big deal between Building and Commissioning Hospitals vs providing Health Care
This is why I say there is a big deal between Building and Commissioning Roads and Bridges vs providing Public Transport Infrastructure
This is why I say there is a big deal between Building and Commissioning Classrooms and Schools vs providing Education

Someone is stabbed in Ajah, and has to be taken to General Hospital, Lagos Island
Twenty Two (22) kilometers away.

6 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by BeanX(m): 4:02am On Apr 07, 2023
Daniel7543:
The FutureIsFemale: siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Goodlady and Saphiere avoiding and sneaking out of this thread like....
The truth is that Nigerian women re evil and dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Emmanuel909090: 4:11am On Apr 07, 2023
People are really cold hearted this days.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Fenomenal124(m): 4:12am On Apr 07, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided
Women now consume drugs more than men. What do you expect!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by VanDerWaalforces: 4:26am On Apr 07, 2023
Hmmm! I am Human, but I tell You; I 'fear' humans irrespective of gender. You can never tell who your friend is. The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Just look at this, 10 good years nursing this evil in her mind?

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ehissi(m): 4:35am On Apr 07, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided

You surprise sef say E go be boyfriend without salary.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Babastrong(m): 4:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Those who come from the dot behave like animals.
If most of them have access to our president election, they can do more than this.
their emotions control their reasoning.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by missymide: 4:58am On Apr 07, 2023
If they say crazy, this is one. Killing someone all because of boyfriend 🙄 even if it's husband she snatched, it still doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Gentlevip: 5:02am On Apr 07, 2023
Took a whole life because she was successful in winning a man's heart

And someone will shout male are barbarians

Man no fit do this kind things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Orisha17: 5:12am On Apr 07, 2023
She said it is what she wants
At least she is fulfilled
Most of you aren't
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by UgandaPussy(f): 5:14am On Apr 07, 2023
grin grin grin
Daniel7543:
The FutureIsFemale: siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Goodlady and Saphiere avoiding and sneaking out of this thread like....

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Kingwome11(m): 5:21am On Apr 07, 2023
As for those of you ladies who like snatching people guy/man , be warned this is a typical example but still it's an evil act. Remember he who kill by the sward will......
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Spandau: 5:27am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by MeineMutter: 5:33am On Apr 07, 2023
She could be possessed or she could be abusing some substances.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by mrkia(m): 5:43am On Apr 07, 2023
I wish they fastrack her judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by SeriouslySense(m): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Nope.
MeineMutter:
She could be possessed or she could be abusing some substances.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by stormborn28(m): 5:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Divoc19:
Fear human.
The heart of human is deep.
Dear God, keep us away from evil people.
Please

That Annie don look for husband tire she no see. Na him make am kill her friend. She go don dey reach 40 years old. An angry lady and broken with frustration. As a woman you have to watch your character, life style and be humble. She wouldn't be bitter because by now she would have been married and forgotten about this her friend. She lived a wayward life fvcking around

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by SeriouslySense(m): 5:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Not everyone understands detachment.

Shikena:
One of the greatest attributes to have in life is detachment. Learn to let go.

Vengeance may sound appealing when wronged but be aware that with vengeance there is no winner.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by SeriouslySense(m): 5:57am On Apr 07, 2023
cheesy, She should be ready to bear the consequences of her actions.
sacajawea:
Eeeyah, sorry for her
Bitterness in her heart, she was deeply hurt...

Somebody should help her and get a good Defence attorney, pay for her support Al through trial and Incaceration
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by kingthreat(m): 6:04am On Apr 07, 2023
Donsgv:
To me that serve her right,my friend also snatch my girlfriend,to kill is not the right thing but betrayer don't deserve to live either

Coward like you. When are you going to follow suit and kill so we can see your story on frontpage like this?

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by kingthreat(m): 6:06am On Apr 07, 2023
ufotunang:
Sometimes to reconcile with the person you both had problems and misunderstanding is dangerous...it's better to stay away and avoid such a person or ex friend.. because you do not know the evil plan the person ot ex friend is planning to revenge against you

True. Some have gone through poisoning.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by kingthreat(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Foodqueen:
She took her unmarried status frustration out on her friend.

How is she sure that the guy would av married her.

Sometimes it is good to avoid people who keep grudge and easy to blame. They are ready to blame others for the situation of their lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by SeriouslySense(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2023
kingthreat:

Sometimes it is good to avoid people who keep grudge and easy to blame. They are ready to blame others for the situation of their lives.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by stormborn28(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2023
sisisioge:
Oh dear! She killed her friend for a bf from 10yrs ago! She must have thought naija prison is a good place to retire. Stuiipid girl! See her face looking innocent!

That Annie don look for husband tire she no see. Na him make am kill her friend. She go don dey reach 40 years old. An angry lady and broken with frustration. As a woman you have to watch your character, life style and be humble. She wouldn't be bitter because by now she would have been married and forgotten about this her friend. She lived a wayward life fvcking around

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Livingstone124: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Finally Daniel has come to judgement. sad sad angry
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Goalnaldo(m): 6:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Who says sanity cant be achieved in NL? for the firt time in a while i didnt see any tribalistic comment as usual. how could someone hold a persona vendetta for someone for 10yrs? the man wherever he is should be thanking God, he just avoided a timebomb. me that cant hold a grudge for more than 18hrs. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by SeriouslySense(m): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Those tribal teams, must be on holiday, they have dedicated time, to put out their propaganda. Once they resume, they will activate the gullible to join in.

Goalnaldo:
Who says sanity cant be achieved in NL? for the firt time in a while i didnt see any tribalistic comment as usual. how could someone hold a persona vendetta for someone for 10yrs? the man wherever he is should be thanking God, he just avoided a timebomb. me that cant hold a grudge for more than 18hrs. God help us.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by CapitalBank: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Jesus Christ!!!!!

It is only a demonic E-diot that would carry a beef of over 10yrs in his/her mind....

Even when some Nairaland Old Layers are preaching here everyday that Men are "Cheap" Anita still went ahead to kill her bosom friend because of a "Cheap" man.

God Almighty.

Some people actually are like that. They hold TRUST so sacred and if you betray that trust, they will never forgive you.... ever.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.