Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (95093 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Vinnie2000(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ajay7411:
I take 5 minutes a day to fear women😂🤣🤣

5 What? 😏

Like 10 or 14 hours, bro. Since we use like 8hours for Night sleep. 🙁

When the F Gender wants to Commit EVIL, nothing stops them. embarassed sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by sacajawea: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Eeeyah, sorry for her
Bitterness in her heart, she was deeply hurt...

Somebody should help her and get a good Defence attorney, pay for her support Al through trial and Incaceration
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JasonScoolari: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
ByeByeToSapa1:

Yes it is demonic. But judging from you comment it seams you don't know many people are like that or do something worse.
Some people will tell you that they won't forgive but rather chooses to settle the case before God after death.
You no know anything undecided
You that know everything, your wisdom ends up in the laps of a woman.

Nairaland King Solomon.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Aklee4994(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Autobot05:
But but but men are scum .. why kill your fellow woman for a scum cheesy
Am surprise oooo.....women are the chaos element of humanity,men are the other element.

fornication is a sin ✅

7 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by sparko1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divoc19:
Fear human.
The heart of human is deep.
Dear God, keep us away from evil people.
Please

Fear human, abi fear women!

Where's that my wife isilove always jumping at any chance to ridicule a man, time to explain this one oh! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Itidicious: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Let her die. Who cares. She which snatched a boyfriend is exactly the same as she who killed her.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You that know everything, your wisdom ends up in the laps of a woman.

Nairaland King Solomon.
Hahahaha that was funny. The women your existence can't survive with😂
Take corrections and move on. This isn't a dicck measuring contest😂

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
It seems she's tired of enjoying her life, why will she kill someone just because of a boyfriend, are there no men again?

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Bunnatex(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
How can one wear mask to stab a person in her own apartment when they even came back together.

This is the part I'm not cleared on.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by samwillyco1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Fear women
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Alaga2222(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
And the both of them nah Orobo... may God safe us all from all evil

8 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by DaddyCash: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
The fear of women is a step to living a longer and prosperous life.

6 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Reelmii: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Winch...the fact that she had to wait 10yrs to carry this out.....the heart of man is really deep....

Na God save the guy ooo...see wetin him for marry....very bitter soul....that is why for the whole 10yrs she never met any guy to marry her...

May God not let us offend who will not forgive us🙏

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JasonScoolari: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
ByeByeToSapa1:

Hahahaha that was funny. The women your existence can't survive with😂
Take corrections and move on. This isn't a dicck measuring contest😂
Correcting me of your foolishness? Lol, noted.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Humans are more dangerous than animal. If it were to be an animal, it would have shown aggression and the prey would have either ran away or be caught but human? Hmm

A wiseman once told me:
"The human ungoverned is worse than the animal
because the animal does not have an intellect with which to channel aggression."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
Vinnie2000:

5 What? 😏

Like 10 or 14 hours, bro. Since we use like 8hours for Night sleep. 🙁

When the F Gender wants to Commit EVIL, nothing stops them. embarassed sad
I've increased it😂

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by luminouz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Throughout First page of thread,no feminists comments.

If na man do am now, everywhere gondon stew

Second page...one feminist.

Third page, NONE YET,as at when I posted. Nawa ooo...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ByeByeToSapa1: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Correcting me of your foolishness? Lol, noted.
Who are you fighting? What are your points now. All i see is your baseless rants.

Naija hard. But una dey try calm down.
Up to this moment no single point from you but just insults. You must be having a bad day

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by JasonScoolari: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
ByeByeToSapa1:

Who are you fighting? What are your points now. All i see is your baseless rants.

Naija hard. But una dey try calm down.
Up to this moment no single point from you but just insults. You must be having a bad day
Lol, you came to my mention like a silly fellow to drop a pointless comment, I chased you away like the lunatic you are with one reply, and here you are feeling sad

Now check the comment again, does it make sense to you? Is it not how lunatic type?. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Neddstark: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is not about gender, this is about humans. Pray never to meet this kind of person ever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Buharidgeneral: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Akanbiedu:
Ten years

Pounded yam of 20 years

''''''' still they hot for hand
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Passionate888: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Women are scum

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
ponlear:
Wicked…
You no forgive her for 10 good years
She even pretended she has forgiven her and invited her over sadPure act of murder. She'll probably get death sentence

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Carlyboi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
She should be fed to the guillotine too or better still life without parole.That would be the only comeuppance she can receive couldn’t tame a murderous rage and grudge for a whole decade…so the only way to get even is to take her life abominable and worthless piece of shit!
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by dododawa1: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
People dey oooooo,10years beef
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Ghezo: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by dododawa1: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
According to d story,Both of them are FAULT like BUHARI EMEFELIE cash policy
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided
Believe me say this wan pass my mental capacity to comment on angry angry grin

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Kemadealadire(f): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
This gender🤦🏽‍♀️ what was she thinking, now she will spend the rest of her life behind bars, the man she killed for will move to the next person.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Benwallt(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Words failed me.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by izubext007: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
So for the past ten years known of them could marry. Calabar done Bleep wrong dick.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by godofuck231: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Great job, next life she go close the puna put key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.