Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (95087 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by officialfestus(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2023
Mehn 10 f*ckin years, f*ck up no really they sawa as them talk.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Aguilar(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2023
Because of prick. angry
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Divoc19(f): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2023
She has an unforgiving spirit. Some people are like that. As much as I try not to judge. It's good to avoid some people that have hurt you.
stormborn28:

That Annie don look for husband tire she no see. Na him make am kill her friend. She go don dey reach 40 years old. An angry lady and broken with frustration. As a woman you have to watch your character, life style and be humble. She wouldn't be bitter because by now she would have been married and forgotten about this her friend. She lived a wayward life fvcking around

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by constancefriday(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Chasito(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Something that happened over 10 years ago, you couldn't even forgive and forget?? Haba!!

I dey use 23 hours a day to fear women sad
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by DigiPerson: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Is it that she couldn't find another man for over 10 years? Plus what was the assurance that the man had any intention of marrying her whether or not Glory ruined the relationship? And for her to nurse such evil ambition for 10 years, then I pity which man that would have taken her as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Johnnygill(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Let her swear that for all these ten yrs she never knack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Confirm4real(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Be careful when you've offended someone and the person tries to draw you close...

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=otuomasirichi post=122342667]Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something The lady has no human left in her. I love your username though.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Pandora112(f): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2023
The both were unfriendly friend but none deserve to kill another
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by histemple: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Jesus Christ!!!!!

It is only a demonic E-diot that would carry a beef of over 10yrs in his/her mind....

Even when some Nairaland Old Layers are preaching here everyday that Men are "Cheap" Anita still went ahead to kill her bosom friend because of a "Cheap" man.

God Almighty.

Make no mistakes, people bear grudges for a lifetime. Some hurts don't go away. It is the very we must be careful with how we treat people.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Sammy5413(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Auntie Gwe-gwe-Gwe still angry at her friend because she has entered menopause and with no husband
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Ogaonos: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided
no talk like dt.wetin women face from other women in regard to nt being married .because it look like na old bae where yrs dey run out on her.because she mentioned marriage.such women can be very bitter because of gossiping nd humilation fromothe women. esp older women.dt why someimes lust nd matter regarding things of d hrt whether na female or male.persin get use wisdom nd dey prayerful na God dey save person
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Sammy5413(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Dear men, these other gender are killing themselves because of you. You're of great value, don't run after a lady cos they need you more
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Itidicious: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2023
ufotunang:
... boyfriend snatching I'd not s new thing....there are other girls that have snatched their close friend boyfriend and they do not do anything about it and forget about it and move on. They are many guys out there for her to date and marry.... holding grudges for 10 years and she have to revenge...not 10 days or 10 weeks or 10 months ....10 years...it's surprising
I don't support killing though but if she dies life moves on. What if the man she was snatching was this woman's husband. That's what she did and she has received the consequences of her actions.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by sotall(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Killed someone for snatching your boyfriend... Ordinary boyfriend?!!

You even waited 10 years to do it! A decade of murderous bitterness and malice!

What's so special about a man that you will wait ten years to kill another human being over him??! Tueh!

My brother gbola is special.

Yes, she did it for gbola.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by LionTiger(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2023
almarthins:

Some dick special, na scarce commodity u don't any where.
By the time had tasted 100 kinds, she would've gotten any type she wanted, instead of slaughtering her fellow woman.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Charly68: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2023
God have mercy ,the lesson I learnt here is ; don't offend the wrong person. Doing so can be suicidal
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by LionTiger(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Itidicious:

I don't support killing though but if she dies life moves on. What if the man she was snatching was this woman's husband. That's what she did and she has received the consequences of her actions.
So you could do same?
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Dearlord(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2023
She even carried out her plan so early.
Some even wait till their old age
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Ashirioluwa: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Liar……..she will tell the truth later.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Exceed15: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Potential husband killer. May she rot in jail.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Itidicious: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2023
LionTiger:
So you could do same?

I can't do such. Others are not me.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Elsueno: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:

Don't worry, she'd regret with time. Nigerian Prison is not a place of comfort like it is abroad. in one week from now, she'll thirst and crave to be free like every normal human

I pray so, killers gotta test suffering well well
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by pills90(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2023
grin
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Jesus Christ!!!!!

It is only a demonic E-diot that would carry a beef of over 10yrs in his/her mind....

Even when some Nairaland Old Layers are preaching here everyday that Men are "Cheap" Anita still went ahead to kill her bosom friend because of a "Cheap" man.

God Almighty.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Lovelydaisies: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2023
And none of them married him.

Betrayal, anger, deep-seated malice, unforgiveness, revenge and lack of remorse, all at play. They were both living on borrowed time. They both died ten years ago.

May God be the judge.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Prettychild(f): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
That’s why when anyone tells me let bygones be bygones, I no dey ever come close to you cos the human heart is desperately wicked
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by lereinter(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Do not underestimate the devil
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Pque(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sometimes your friend is actually your enemy. So, be very careful. This woman might not. Have stabbed her, she might have just poisoned her, and when she died, no one will even know the source of death, and she will still be living fine. Many so called friends have killed their friends silently for some reason, most times envy.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by luluosas(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fear the people that claims to be your friend, they are more dangerous and deadly than those who showed you that THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY.
May God save and deliver us from FRIENEMY
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by eroticecstasy: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is why I avoid the Nigerian version of this creatures,

No matter what you do, oh how you try to cope with them, ,it's like the devil, if you like remove the first letter, the result will be evil
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Emdebby2: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Whether man or woman. It could happen to anyone. The heart of human is dangerously evil. The victim should have taken precautions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.