Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (95100 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by grandstar(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Be angry but do not sin.

Continue to love your enemies

Do not repay evil with evil

Let go of anger and abandon rage, do not become upset and turn to doing evil.

Had she applied the above scriptures, things would have been different. She's a wicked, merciless person. Her ex dodged a bullet.

To ladies and even men, do not covert what isn't yours. Why snatch her another lady's bae? He might have been her only sure ticket out of spinsterhood, especially if her clock is ticking. At that time, women are the most desperate!!!!!
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by teekay213(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
ufotunang:
... boyfriend snatching I'd not s new thing....there are other girls that have snatched their close friend boyfriend and they do not do anything about it and forget about it and move on. They are many guys out there for her to date and marry.... holding grudges for 10 years and she have to revenge...not 10 days or 10 weeks or 10 months ....10 years...it's surprising
The way people comment here is surprising...have you thought maybe before she snatched her bf maybe the man had intention of marrying her but couldn't because her close friend snatch him and since then all the men she has been meeting were using and dumping her... She will feel cheated now

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by teekay213(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
I support this lady

There should be consequences for every action

You can't cheat someone and go scrot free

One of the problems of this country is we overlook things a lot, someone stole billions we go overlook am if there were consequences the person no go try am

Now ladies who read this will be afraid of snatching people's boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by XAUBulls: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by RighteousI: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

It's not about a woman scorned, what of that guy that used plier to remove the braids of his cheating girlfriend after which he killed her and drank sniper.

The scorned men are even more wicked than the women.

Therefore, there is no such thing as hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

And besides, hell with it's larva hath more fury than a woman scorned and this is why you should accept Jesus Christ as your saviour.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by olab059(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

Women of nowadays are becoming something else undecided

I guess that's what she thought at first, but when she got to her 40s, and still no man, it made her remember what her friend did...It made her blame her friend for still being unmarried, that's why I guess she came back for revenge. Sad story.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by olab059(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ajay7411:
10 years!!!😳😳 and she never forgave & forgot💀🤦‍♀️

Probably cos she i still unmarried. If she had gotten another guy to marry her, she would have forgiven the friend. But she probably saw the friend as the cause of her still being unmarried.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by ufotunang: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
teekay213:
The way people comment here is surprising...have you thought maybe before she snatched her bf maybe the man had intention of marrying her but couldn't because her close friend snatch him and since then all the men she has been meeting were using and dumping her... She will feel cheated now
..if the man had the intention and was serious in marrying her..he would not had allowed the girl to snatch him ..if he truly love the girl and was serious in marrying her... he would had stick with the girl and marry her and ignore any other temptation from the other girl..
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Sparrk007(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
If you check well from 10yrs till now none of them never married useless whores
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Cromagnon: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Why killing your fellow woman over an ordinary boyfriend you can get another day.

man scarce
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by boldsleek: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
VULCAN:
You that are talking may be the next victim

You are stupid.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by purples25(f): 12:37am On Apr 08, 2023
It is so bad when you do something to someone and you carry your shoulders high around that person like you did nothing.

May God give us all that sensitive, kind and discerning spirit so as to stop seeing people we offended as harmless flies which we can step on and do anything to, for eternity.

May God also give those that have been hurt a forgiving heart, and the ability to know that they are human and erring as well.
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Hassanmaye(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Reason why the F gender should be FEARED. sad

How I deal with Ladies is like a Person walking in a bushpath full of Human Faeces. undecided

Always CAREFUL. 😕
You will live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by autosavvy: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
As beautiful as she looks in that second picture, she couldn't attract any other man that will even make her friend jealous of her new relationship. undecided
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by madridsta007(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
otuomasirichi:

Does she look like she can get another boyfriend?
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
obaidan:
Anita Ofili killed her friend because her friend snatched her boyfriend.....but man is not a trophy....If u check am well well Anita Ofili fit be one of these girls shouting feminism up and down....

her friend help the man dodge a bullet by snatching him away from her
imagine say the man later marry this evil woman
Re: Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic by Donsgv: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
kingthreat:

Coward like you. When are you going to follow suit and kill so we can see your story on frontpage like this?
I'm not a coward brotherman,such experience is a bitter pills to swallow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.