Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Which Of These Jobs Should I Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Jobs Should I Go For? (15753 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Which Of These Jobs Should I Go For? by casmir66(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
ahamonyeka:
Which mfb dey pay that kind salary? I suppose it should be mfi and the mfi name is vec i know them very well .tbey can pay their loan officer 10k per month. Oga you had better go for banking job and srart looking for elsewhere

Oga shut your mouth. You that stole from the company. Did you not carry loan forms from the office to clients home to register them and collect 2k or did you not steal from clients weekly repayments, did not hide clients collections?, did you not do self disbursement?. Did you not abscond from duty?, If you are innocent Onyeka go to the company and clear yourself. I am waiting for your response then I will ensure the company open's your case.
Re: Which Of These Jobs Should I Go For? by ahamonyeka(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
casmir66:

Oga shut your mouth. You that stole from the company. Did you not carry loan forms from the office to clients home to register them and collect 2k or did you not steal from clients weekly repayments, did not hide clients collections?, did you not do self disbursement?. Did you not abscond from duty?, If you are innocent Onyeka go to the company and clear yourself. I am waiting for your response then I will ensure the company open's your case.
hahahahahaha me did one of those things you mention God forbid. Did i not go to to their headoffice for my CS? Why did they tell me that the chairman is not around they should have arrested me naa? If am guilty of one those things you mention i will not go to their headoffice with boldness. You are very stupid for saying so ,you will die there while that small boy called moses controls all of you including the chairman. Come to where am working and see how things are been done. Idiotttt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your CV Is Returned At An Interview / Job Interview Address Confirmation / Dragnet, Work Forceā€¦ Do They Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.