Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) (78817 Views)

Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by forexprophet(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2023
You that is posting this , are you decent? Don't you have bad things you do in secret? Should we be post everything you do in secret.? How comes when it is the female gender, you all will start flexing moral muscle. The prank star should be sued..... The way I hate this prank people eeeh.... One day they will use pranks and kill somebody and go to jail then the rest will learn lessons.... What kind of nonsense is that? Posting people secret online
The prank fool and the Op here are both idiots and wicked..... Infact.....your fada...
Even your parents are not decent....fools

EriMma1:
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

Just watch how this girl was disgraced.

https://fb.watch/jMV-UYy__7/?mibextid=jf9HGS
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Draslo(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

He go still Bleep that girl saaara.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2023
haybhi1:

Lol. Dumb generalization. Nigeria has at least 100 million females. You've barely met 1000 of these yet you're generalizing.

Dumbass
Dude is funny. The ilk of men who say "women are trash" and women who say "men are scum". All daft generalizations.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by seeker121(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2023
Try this abroad and see that poor girl turning millionaire with the case.

I keep telling pranksters that you seek pple's consent before you post them or else they can sue you and win for not protecting their identity.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by shineeye1: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:

Why single this girl out for blame. She is simply the express image of every average Nigerian girl today. Money is EVERYTHING to them. Whoever has the money is their user. An age of utter moral bankruptcy. This is why I pity fooools who still marry today. It is a vain momentary fanfare. Get a baby mama and move on with your adulterous life. No youth today has moral calibre to be in marriage yet they will not let wedding rest! They argue with you that their immorality is okay yet they all later return to bemoan the byproducts of their sexcapades! Mighty deceivers of themselves, hypocrites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by TenQ: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:

This is STUPIDITY on the part of the so-called Influencer and video skit producer.

I don't condone immorality one bit but the Lady should sue him to Court and collect Millions in damages!

1. It was a tempting transaction. The girl is being paid N30,000 max per month. And you are offering more than 3 times this for a few hours work.
2. He didn't care if she'd be sacked from her place of work
3. He didn't care of her reputation destroyed
4. He didn't care about damaged relationship with loved ones.

The stupid guy should be sure to Court.

He is as guilty as the girl of not even more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by PopQueenAgency: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2023
This is a terrible thing to do to this girl. They didn't have to wait till she undressed to tell her it was a prank.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by stevups(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
the so called criminal-prankster should be arrested

you are very dumb for this comment, did she force the guy to approach her?
he even have the efforntery to snap her naked picture and post it online, for what? for clout chasing ? only dump muderfucker will see nothing wrong in this harrashment

Untill one of these guys get sued and jailed for defermation of character

No girl own you morality except your wife, if you are not intrested in her body leave her

and I can even bet it's the guy that approach and attempt to lure the girl with money, same trap many guys will probably fall force into

Watch your mouth please.... Where you are working, you still runs, I pity you. Don't you think it was a set up by colleagues at work? Just for 💰
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Raysleek: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2023
Dem dey use ring light for prank
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by silibaba: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2023
jahsharon:

You will cry for long

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:

When you refuse to speak against evil, it will one day turn around to hunt you.

How will you feel of your daughter is caught doing such? Will you still say it's not your business?

You are drifting deeper into foolishness. Come back to your senses. What right do you have to post someone's nude pictures on social media no matter what transaction went between you two? It's both a legal and a moral crime if you don't know.

You can suffer a terrible revenge attack from that girl if she is too ashamed to explore legal means. This is why some of you perish mysteriously because of foolish acts like this one. It's just like accusing someone of witchcraft and then going ahead to post compromising pictures of the person on social media. You think you will get away from such a person's lawful or unlawful wrath?

Na stupid things like this dey draw sudden premature death o. Grow up, mr righteous judge.

2 Likes

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by HomorBj(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2023
She should employ a good lawyer or SAN like Uncle Wole olaonipekun,make the prankster go spend the rest of him life for ikoyi..Make she no hire likes of Keyamo o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by shineeye1: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2023
Many are vexed here simply because this girl is the mirror image of themselves..
Anything called LIGHT is a mortal enemy of children of darkness. As their acts are evil, darkness that conceals what they do is their most admired habitat. They hate anything that throws the light of revelation upon their acts. You can understand the pain of such children of darkness when any act that reveals come into action. But las las, the light of God shall fall upon every act of man and their hatred of God's light will be inconsequential for God shall sentence them to their well deserved punishment
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2023
to what end?
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2023
Hambivert:
Hook Up is a social vice and just a fancy name for prostitution. It's rise and popularity in our country just only buttresses the point that Nigeria needs saving that APC cannot give.

One thing I sparogatively find funny is how these pranksters in the name of content creation that often fetch money, make use of the service of another person without their permission, and at the end only tell them it was a 'prank' without any remuneration or compensation after the humiliation.
Anybody wey pull such prank on me must collect walahi!
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Ola4lead(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:

I pray that prank guy no mess with girls in real world with this shit cos he go collect and everyone go follow am cry… this is an act of stupidness.
Everyone have their life to live
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2023
my own be say she go get boyfriend and if to say na on sapa guy approach am she go disgrace am,,,,,,,,,serves her right. no matter how hard she cry dont believe her infact after d video she go still go laugh for bk,crocodile tears
save my status??hahhaaha i laugh in statustrous laughing gasostrous hahahhahahahahhahah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by anungangampu: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2023
She can sue his ass.
olatade:
Can she sue him?

He filmed her without her consent and she begged not to be in the video.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Ola4lead(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2023
No one have the right to police anyone.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by obayendo1010(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2023
what he did was wrong, people should call and advice him now, because once this turn south, he will beg for his life and all demages that will follow suit....you happy because she is not your little, imagine your reactions if your sister is disgrace publicly like this? I will milk this guy with law suit back to back till I realize enough to send my sister out of the country permanently...
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by ThothHermes: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
the so called criminal-prankster should be arrested

you are very dumb for this comment, did she force the guy to approach her?
he even have the efforntery to snap her naked picture and post it online, for what? for clout chasing ? only dump muderfucker will see nothing wrong in this harrashment

Untill one of these guys get sued and jailed for defermation of character

No girl own you morality except your wife, if you are not intrested in her body leave her

and I can even bet it's the guy that approach and attempt to lure the girl with money, same trap many guys will probably fall force into
I hope the girls murders him. I will contribute to her legal fees.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2023
Opl pls post the video, not everyone is on fb
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by shineeye1: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2023
ThothHermes:
I hope the girls murders him. I will contribute to her legal fees.

I can understand your pains..
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2023
Viridis:
The guy is wrong. Prostitution is not good but it doesn't concern you. The girls body belongs her she can anything she want with it

I have never patronized them because I don't like them that doesn't mean I will criticize them.
..she is a hotel worker .she wanted to have the sex in the hotel where she works... place of work... isn't that wrong ...she would had have the sex somewhere else
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by IMASTEX: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
This prankster is VERY stupid and should be charged to court.

The lady should lawyer up and sue him for all he's got.

Some men are just hypocrites. If he was such a Saint, why did he want to pay money for sex? Everytime, people of his ilk demonize ladies not knowing that it always takes two to tango.

Very stupid and denigrating skit. He still had the guts to upload it. Wawu.

This guy did wrong. This is beyond skit making. It's lying and deceit. The guy messed up, and he should answer to his wrongs.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Oloshoism aka hookup is the most employer of girls down south. It's the most contributor of the region IGR. Religious houses & families need to sanitize them on its evil effects both physically & spiritually.
... hahaha...so olosho bussiness generates revenue for the government abi
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by RaptorX: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2023
Shegzdave:
😂😂
And this babe will be telling one guy she’s not that type of girl

I don’t really fancy those prank shit cause it looked staged to me but you see this one enter well..
This one is staged too, you can see her avoiding the camera when trying to take of her panties like she knew a camera was there.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2023
lexy2014:

Why are you so emotional about the whole thing?

Posting someone nude online and calling it prank is more than enough to be emotional

Try that will my family and I'll personally come hard after you

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2023
Guy be careful who you prank
This gals got a lot of responsibility to settle
You wey be prankster swear you never Bleep ashowo or runs gal , you think your gal friend is better than that gal
I'm not supporting prostitute though

When the girl get better supporter be ready to go to court and pay damages
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2023
Hambivert:
Hook Up is a social vice and just a fancy name for prostitution. It's rise and popularity in our country just only buttresses the point that Nigeria needs saving.

One thing I sparogatively find funny is how these pranksters in the name of content creation that often fetch money, make use of the service of another person without their permission, and at the end only tell them it was a 'prank' without any remuneration or compensation after the embarrassment or humiliation.

Nigerian leaders are just people that don't value the lives of its citizens, instead of the bill that would restrict doctors from leaving Nigeria, the government can promote the privacy of life bill to prevent these despicables, from humiliating and embarrassing people.

Doctors should be patriotic. How many police navy , leave the country. They are too selfish make them gerrat!
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by shineeye1: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2023
But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, slanderers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness although they have denied its power; avoid such people as these.
2 Timothy 3:1‭-‬5 NASB2020
https://bible.com/bible/2692/2ti.3.1-5.NASB2020
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by IMASTEX: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
This prankster is VERY stupid and should be charged to court.

The lady should lawyer up and sue him for all he's got.

Some men are just hypocrites. If he was such a Saint, why did he want to pay money for sex? Everytime, people of his ilk demonize ladies not knowing that it always takes two to tango.

Very stupid and denigrating skit. He still had the guts to upload it. Wawu.

This guy did wrong. This is beyond skit making. It's lying and deceit. The guy messed up, and he should answer to his wrongs.
grin grin grin Take it easy oh. How about I tell you that it is you that have just been pranked by the guy & the girl. Las las, it is online & many are hustling with any content. Then on the reality, it's no news that "most" hoteliers "male/female" are into runs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.