Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) (78795 Views)

Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by occfx: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2023
Military0001:
Nothing new!! The system is seriously corrupt starting from the leaders to most of the masses.. The young man should be careful to avoid girls wey their mind dey for back from getting back at him.

I tell you.. If that girl lose that job..
She fit come back after 10yrs and stab you to death

2 Likes

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by DSoj(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2023
This girl can sue the guy for EVERYTHING he has.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Adakintroy: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Greed and laziness De worry all this girls.

If that thing worry you. As a man you go end up as yahoo boy or thieve. As a woman as ashawo.

Learn to work hard. Difference De between working and hard working.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
If it was prank, why will he take pictures of the act
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
She went on her knees quick grin but i think its stage smiley
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by CSTRR: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
In this Nigerian economy, everybody has a price, including your wives.

The only question is price.

Even the most faithful wife out there will open leg, if better money jam am.

And she will rationalize it with the many things she wants to do for the family with that money.

Before you know, Dem don fuckkk your wife.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Expose her abeg sad 100k for wat angry 20k a night nd ur transport d inside. D full tinder na

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by romunu(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Guy is a foolish fool.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Waste of data
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by emapeteum(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
I think these jobless guys that are doing must be sued. You go about tempting young, poor girls with money and later said it was a prank. If the lady was my sister, I would have taken up the case against the idiot. The idiot might have been asking the lady out prior to this stupidity of his.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by infogeneral: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
If this is really a prank and she has no idea about it then she needs to sue the idiot. It is the same thing as publishing someone's nude online without their consent. A lot of idiots are running over the place and social media keeps making everyone of them famous.

The authority should make a scapegoat of this brainless guy. Publishing someone's nudity online without his or her consent is a very serious offense.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by jomarick(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
It's plastic fake drama. If you believe this, u can believe anything
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by MrBroke(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
This dumb Motherfucker is looking for death, you can't play with people like this, she a LovePeddler, how is that his business, why publicly expose her like this, we all do shit only God sees and what the lady did is just a business transaction, you don't like, you end the contract, not make a video of her without her consent. This nigga is playing with his life. You do this to some rusty people, they are going Bleep you up real time. He should continue and see. Pussy nigga
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Most naija girls na hookup them they do oo
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by VALENTINE2690: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is height of character assassination. The prankster should be arrested and charged forthwith.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Military0001:
Nothing new!! The system is seriously corrupt starting from the leaders to most of the masses.. The young man should be careful to avoid girls wey their mind dey for back from getting back at him.

Exactly
I watched a gold digger prank on YouTube, where the dude call the girl a gold digger, omoh the girl pulled out a gun on this guy, she ended robbing him off his cash and jewellery.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by afadi2410: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
You,are you living a decent life?
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by verygoodbadboi: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin serves her right duh
afadi2410:
You,are you living a decent life?
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hook up or not, he has no right to disgrace her. It is her business what she does with her time and body. The prankster is not her father and she has not committed a crime. She should sue him.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
You this writer are going to hell fire except you repent. Very stupid prank, this is why people die anyhow.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by dannyblings(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
If your wife or girlfriend works in a hotel my brother forget she dey do coded runs. I dated one of my colleagues we worked together in an hotel I became a laughing stock. And this girl dey form spirikoko o. Everyone's got a price. If any woman see any guy with good muller especially those Yahoo boys dem go off pant at any time
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Carnivorouslamb: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

Just watch how this girl was disgraced.

https://fb.watch/jMV-UYy__7/?mibextid=jf9HGS

Some people will just never know where to draw the line until they meet their waterloo.. I dont know why Nigerians always do their things in excess with a disdain to justify their stupidity. Since when were u assigned the right to become social police and embarrassing people with your stwupid pranks.. Until someone is taught a bitter lesson with these stupid pranks then they would all know where to draw the line.

3 Likes

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1

This is just wrong. Why humiliate the lady so badly? Who holy pass?

The Bible urges we should be merciful when judging others so that mercy too would be shone upon us when I'll time comes.

How would this influencer feel if as a married man, he is exposed as as adulterer and the video of him in his underwear broadcast online?

The lady should file for damages, a huge amount. I'm sure he'll be found guilty and be made to pay.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by izubext007: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
she is even putting on white pants. white signifies purity
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by EriMma1: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
grandstar:
EriMma1

This is just wrong. Why humiliate the lady so badly? Who holy pass?

The Bible urges we should be merciful when judging others so that mercy too would be shone upon us when I'll time comes.

How would this influencer feel if as a married man, he is exposed as as adulterer and the video of him in his underwear broadcast online?

The lady should file for damages, a huge amount. I'm sure he'll be found guilty and be made to pay.

I'm not totally blaming her. The guy too is wicked for posting such and it's all over the social media. All I'm saying is girls should lead a more decent life. If na ritualist now, that's how he'll do what he wants to do and go.

The guy needs to be called to order.
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Laurene: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Shegzdave:
😂😂
And this babe will be telling one guy she’s not that type of girl

I don’t really fancy those prank shit cause it looked staged to me but you see this one enter well..
what's the guys handle make I watch
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Laurene: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Lifestone:

I hope no one try this nonsense on my women, he will surely rot in prison. It's absolutely illegal to publish someone on social media like this
Tell your women to close their legs
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Laurene: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Shush! A woman brought your coconut head Into the world.
man and woman.
A man gives life
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by EriMma1: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Carnivorouslamb:

Some people will just never know where to draw the line until they meet their waterloo.. I dont know why Nigerians always do their things in excess with a disdain to justify their stupidity. Since when were u assigned the right to become social police and embarrassing people with your stwupid pranks.. Until someone is taught a bitter lesson with these stupid pranks then they would all know where to draw the line.

This particular guy likes to overdo and he even mentioned his name to the girl. That's when she should have suspected and avoided the guy but she felt she has landed a good deal.

1 Like

Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:
Please, people are criticizing this prankster for doing this. Is he to be blamed for the girls looseness?

How can you be doing runs at your place of work and now everyone is saying the guy did wrong. Me I don't see any wrong here. If the girl was decent and well trained, she won't fall for this. So cheap. All her is on the money. Kai! Girls!!! who do us like this?

Let them keep getting disgraced until they change and begin to live a decent life.

Just watch how this girl was disgraced.

https://fb.watch/jMV-UYy__7/?mibextid=jf9HGS

I'm very sure your sins are more than this girl's. See how bitter you are over someone's business. Its not our fault ur girl left you because you incapable of both doing her and doing for her for someone that can nail her will. I'm sure even ur current girl is being banged by someone u know a.t.m. we can see ur pain
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by Benwems(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Abeg the link to the video is not working. Who has the video or working link?
Re: Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
The acclaimed prank/skit maker should be sued for defamation of character. Every adult decides what he or she wants to do with themselves whether a secretary to an hotel or a keeper of heavens key. This man should never be allowed to get away with this abuse of right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.