Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street (83617 Views)

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Vinnie2000(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
What will the Girl use to Pay this man for his Kindness? 🤔

T..... wink cheesy
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by judedwriter(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
There's more to prostitution that meets the naked eyes....

A lot of women are lured into it by spirits much stronger than them.
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by shineeye1: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
He can take the girl off the street, but he cannot take the street off the girl.

You said it all...
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by potland: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sultty:
god please provide for my lack. Most of these hook-ups are not for fun but as a result of poverty
which povery? Talk wetin you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by potland: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
veekid:

she's going back there, nothing sweet pass that hookup for them, with their carowhite infested brain
hookup na crude oil bizness now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
There's a spirit behind it which entangles. I was once into it before God delivered me. I was doing what's called menage a trios on a regular basis. I became so addicted. I lost a lot. Thank God for His deliverance
anything excess destroys
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Menclothing: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
That girl still enjoy street life after watching d full video she will go back it’s a lifestyle for lazy ladies

Cotton shirt 5k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by potland: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Mumu man.. Even women with job from good families are into hookup. Sometimes it's not only about the money.
pregnant women too
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Originalsly: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
I see nothing wrong in him trying to help get her out of prostitution. It's his momey... and if he feels he wants to do good with it then good for him ... need more like him. We can never swear if she will change or ..... or not. For the guy... I wouldn't be surprised to learn he is a religious guy that lost faith in his pastor and decided to divert his tithes and offerings to help someone. For the girl .... she was all business at the beginning... to he point where she got the first alert ... she was sooo sexcited .... but after the proposal and she realized the guy is really serious.... she broke down. I believe she will seriously take up the offer... after consulting with her two room mates. I can only wish her well.
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by potland: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
charlesdinho:
dont take any girl serious when she says she became a prostitute because of hardship. na only girls wey get ashawos vibes in them de go into prostitution. no two way thoughts about it. ashawo na ashawo, no matter their story
god bless you. What most people dont know is this thing is an addiction. It will take divine intervention to quit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Bahamas95(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
charlesdinho:
dont take any girl serious when she says she became a prostitute because of hardship. na only girls wey get ashawos vibes in them de go into prostitution. no two way thoughts about it. ashawo na ashawo, no matter their story
You're right. Same way Nigerian girls also lie about their first sex.

You will hear stories like........

1. "I didn't even want to do it that day but he forced me"

2. "My best friend deceived me to his house and left both of us, I didn't know they planned it"

3. "It was after a birthday party o, he persuaded me to feel free and catch fun and we started drinking. The next morning I woke up beside him in bed and realized he had shifted my pant"....""That was how I lost my virginity and I hate men since then, you're the second guy that has touched me since that ugly incident"

If you see Nigerian girls you nor run nai be say leg dey pain you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by briggson07(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
I met two fine ladies today,I had to ask one out,we spent time together having fun all three of us but something happened ,the one I liked was hurrying home so I said no wahala I gave them transport and they left.

Few minutes later the other girl came back and started telling me to leave her friend with flimsy excuses.

To cut the long story short ,she finally slept over tasting Adam's apple before her friend whom I like.

Wicked world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Eriokanmi: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
anything excess destroys
Not in the case of lust for women. Virtually all the ladies make incisions into their private part nowadays to draw unsuspecting guys. They bathe with spiritual soaps and cream their body with spiritual cream, wearing spiritual perfume yet, looking very innocent. Taste it once and see all you've made vanish before your very eyes. It might not happen immediately. By the time it happens, its possible you may have forgot the cause of the downfall.
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by potland: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Shinabrown5308:
The last time I did that sh*t i didn’t wake to see my music box and the girl
how many rounds una do
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Tonytonex(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
The man really tried

That's what I'm talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by shineeye1: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Menclothing:
That girl still enjoy street life after watching d full video she will go back it’s a lifestyle for lazy ladies

Cotton shirt 5k

You're right. Helping such specie is more sophisticated than just going out and dishing out money. You have to be investigative in your approach else you discover yourself a big fooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by IranianSea: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hook ups and Yahoo Yahoos, they can never take any job. It's difficult to leave behind, most especially hook ups. Client fit silence on yahoo boy and when he hustle to get another one and he no get, he fit quit but forever, hook up girl go always get client. 50k ? And she is crying? Like seriously? grin grin grin a single guy pays about 100k a night for hook up, tell me how such girl can ever do any business. No!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by mysticwarrior(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Exactly, except she's delivered. That spirit is devilish and hardly leaves them, even if they're lucky to eventually settle down with a man. This also applies to guys who patronise them. They're both under same bondage. I was once into this before God delivered me. I lost count, up to 40 ladies. I can't remember all. I lost a lot of opportunities and fortunes. The last straw that almost broke my camel's back was one of them whom I had not seen in one year. I was to see her one day but the arrangement didn't work out, due to a situation she couldn't control. I trusted her so much, not knowing she was doing guys codedly. Her dad was terribly sick and she was called home to see him. That was why we couldn't see.

She's working and earning salary, unlike those who see street as their main source of hustle. A few months after the failed meeting, she told me stuffs were growing on her skin. She snapped and sent it to me. I now advised her to visit the hospital for relevant testing. She tested postive for HIV. She wasn't hiding it for me cos we were so close but we hardly saw each other physically. I advised her to visit the hospital and begin taking her drugs. If anyone sees her today, she doesn't look sick at all.
Still pretty as ever and this should bother guys who chase girls all around. Her clean skin and healthy look doesn't determine her status oo. E no dey show for face. Same applies to girls running after clean guys. Be careful.

The moment God delivered me, they looked like smelling shiit to me. I thank God I was able to recover all my lost glory. Praise God!
Interesting story, you are a lucky man.
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by yinkeys(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
He can take the girl off the street, but he cannot take the street off the girl.
If you know you know
I hope he helps dudes too because there’s a saying which goes like this
Women forget about a man’s sacrifices when a better deal comes calling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by potland: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
NtiObaEneke:
Dem dey try. Handling one man is stressful enough, talk more of several men. I can't deal abeg. Nasty
how many rounds can you go?
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by alizma: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
That's not true, many of them don't belong there by their true nature. Just give them a little push and see them run off the street.

2 Likes

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Georgejeez: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
She will definitely go back , once a hoe always a hoe

1 Like

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by potland: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I'm telling you, the dude just wasted his time and money. I know these girls, they are used to lavish spending. 50K that she will blow in 3 nights MAX!!!
no savings?
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Tonytonex(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Not in the case of lust for women. Virtually all the ladies make incisions into their private part nowadays to draw unsuspecting guys. They bathe with spiritual soaps and cream their body with spiritual cream, wearing spiritual perfume yet, looking very innocent. Taste it once and see all you've made vanish before your very eyes. It might not happen immediately. By the time it happens, its possible you may have forgot the cause of the downfall.
hmmm are you sure?

Sounds scary.
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by nkemjacob2(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hook-up done Dey most girls body.

1 Like

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by potland: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I learnt women working in corporate offices are also into hookups. What could be their reason apart from money?
greed and incontentment

1 Like

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by shineeye1: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
yinkeys:

If you know you know
I hope he helps dudes foo because there’s a saying which goes like this
Women forget about a man’s sacrifices when a better deal comes calling

You could win a Nobel price for this piece..
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by dangoteinlaw: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Obviously a prank, she will go back.
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by potland: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
matm:

You are right.Married women with kids and good jobs go into hookup with df guys for the purpose of satisfying their unquenchable desire for sex and not for money.
Habit they say dies hard.
then why get married?
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Tonytonex(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
But e go dey hard make man do without pussy.

That thing dey always kill man.
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by millionboi2: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
simple, just give her some months
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
i know someone that uses stuff like that but not exactly 4 the same reason. anyways, madness can be extended. let the waters hear this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.