Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? (47913 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by savcy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
She was always sounding all philosophical and stuff on Facebook, so I thought to slide into her DM. Woman can't even string two sentences together in the DM. I realized that day that a lot of these ladies do copy&paste quite a lot, and lack an original thought.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by ggood: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. I can’t date a jobless man as he’s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniform… I know myself very well, I’d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isn’t gold digging it’s just knowing what you want. I’m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop.
come and date me na
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Almunjid(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.
U knew this and you're still single? grin

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by KAM3KAZI: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
cassyrooy:
I support this, many baby mamas and papas will not exist if men don't sexually engage in active sexual relationships while broke.

I've seen too many cases and it's not palatable. Women getting broken and rendered almost unmarriageable.
Women also hold responsibility here but will never take it,and women like you will never admit to it.
I remember hearing a woman say she is attracted to unstable men,men that will do all the things you listed and more. Is it also a man's fault there??
Is it a man's fault if a female can't keep her legs closed? Is it a man's fault that a woman has no virtue??
Blaming men has always been a woman's favourite pastime
Y'all be tripping heavily

10 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Bahamas95(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
1. I saw signs of desperation from this lady, she needed a child badly while pretending she would be cool with it even if I don't get married to her. I outsmarted her by running for my dear life.......Nor be eye wey dem take dey swallow eba dem take dey share meat.

2. This second one can't do without alcohol, though very beautiful but her village people were untop her mata. Even me as a guy I drink occasionally unlike her who drinks alcohol like tea.

3. This one was too quiet for my liking, little things annoy her but she won't tell you. She can keep malice with you for 2days until she decides to forgive you. Her type can stab a man in his sleep. I ended the relationship......If I had met her younger sister earlier she would have been a far better choice. She's the opposite of her sister.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by abdulass30112: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
wink wink
IyaebeTheGreat:
of course the men will tag it gold digging but it is what it is. Bitter Truth.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by GogetterMD(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.

You should have done yours back na. So, you both would’ve turned it into a competition. So fun. Lol.
Tah! Me I get home training
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by otuomasirichi: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
These stuffs killed my feelings for ladies cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Aremson14(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
ThatCEO:

Independent woman wey no dey spend shishi of her money once she get bf. grin They are only independent when they are single.

Independent woman that instead make she pay for date night with her full chest, she go say she keep the money as "vex money." grin cheesy

In your relationships, how many times have u told a guy that "dude, I have booked n prepared everything, all I want u to do is show up, lemme pamper u small"

It is always transactional. if he doesn't do this, then, I wouldn't do that. Always over calculating, n never doing things cos it just flows from their heart. There is always something u want in return.

I thank God for d girls I hv met, naija girls for carry my head mop Atlantic ocean.
I Don laugh tire

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
GogetterMD:

Tah! Me I get home training

So, you broke up with her for that reason?
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by 23jerryking(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
OP, that lady has sense for saying she can't date a youth corper, what does a youth corper has to offer her apart from using her to practice all sort of fantasies and sex styles? I knew very early in life that I should never date an unemployed man that has nothing meaningful to offer. There are ages of men you don't date(18-29) these men in this age range are not settled, you'll end up miserable if you date them. God bless that sensible lady wherever she is.
Girl calm down, not every youth Corper is unemployed and unsettled. Some already get their lives working before venturing into serving their father lands just for the sake of it. Imagine a medical doctor already with his license and practiced his profession before deciding to serve in the NYSC scheme and then you say he's not serious? Well-done. Just pray you don't become a victim of short-sightedness sha

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by merits(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
sulakishop:
I hate when dey act card less, dataless, fatherless, motherless and cashless once dey give you their number.

Dating should be a mutual thing , not one totally dependent on the other

Exactly 💯,9ja girls don't know that, they will put all there miserable abject poverty on you.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by HonestJOE: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Disrespectfulness, Lying religiously and being dirty/unclean for me...
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by ultimateprof: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
This should be a lyrics in the National Anthem grin

Tinubu will adopt it
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
ultimateprof:

Tinubu will adopt it
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Enemyofpeace: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
sulakishop:
I hate when dey act card less, dataless, fatherless, motherless and cashless once dey give you their number.

Dating should be a mutual thing , not one totally dependent on the other
folake4u come and see chomtin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Assassina: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
otuomasirichi:
These stuffs killed my feelings for ladies cry cry cry cry cry
🤣😂
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Good.

yay, ur not missed
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by backtovillage: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Forming hard to get
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by GogetterMD(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, you broke up with her for that reason?
Nah. We were still in the talking stage but my feelings just waned. We still talk sha, but she dey her dey and I dey my dey

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Myketuale(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
SkengRay:
I was turned off because the girl was too religious don't get me wrong I came from a proper religious background. But this chick be worshipping different Pastors as if they are God

I hate that shii man
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by jiga3189: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
always checking my phone for any sign am cheating on her. when na she dey street

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
GogetterMD:

Nah. We were still in the talking stage but my feelings just waned. We still talk sha, but she dey her dey and I dey my dey

You should have communicated your grievances to her. Not everyone understands ethics. I just feel your feelings waning ONLY for that reason was overboard. My opinion anyway.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by zeestone99(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
True tho. men should know the right time to date. Men should work on themselves first before thinking of dating and in the process impregnating a promising lady. I can’t date a jobless man as he’s gon be a burden to me. How can I be working and he be sitting his ass in the house watching movies and roaming about the community with his corp uniform… I know myself very well, I’d be the one spending my hard earned money on him, after service gan work never sure for you, if work sure self him fit jilt you. This isn’t gold digging it’s just knowing what you want. I’m independent and I need an independent man too, i want to be convinced that we’re both ready if the unexpected happens (pregnancy) Not someone who doesn’t have a bustop.

This same reason is why when a man is financially stable, he won't go for one woman. He dates as many as his money can carry, marry as many as his money can carry cos when the chips are down no one will stay with him. In summary when he gat nothing then there's no woman for him and when he has money he's entitled to many women he can afford.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
backtovillage:
Forming hard to get

No woman is hard to get. You either aren’t her type, she doesn’t like you or she has her eyes on other men (that makes you her last choice).

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Eyinju112(f): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
All my life I’ve always believed in 50/50 but my current relationship is different, dude doesn’t like it 50/50. He doesn’t want me spending my dime. I always to spend on him but he’s always taking the lead. If I buy him stuffs he buys the female version for me, it’s more like me shopping for myself. And that makes me feel useless to him. You know the numbers of time we fighting over who to shoulder bills? You might have met women but trust me we’re different. Date good women bro.
ThatCEO:

Independent woman wey no dey spend shishi of her money once she get bf. grin They are only independent when they are single.

Independent woman that instead make she pay for date night with her full chest, she go say she keep the money as "vex money." grin cheesy

In your relationships, how many times have u told a guy that "dude, I have booked n prepared everything, all I want u to do is show up, lemme pamper u small"

It is always transactional. if he doesn't do this, then, I wouldn't do that. Always over calculating, n never doing things cos it just flows from their heart. There is always something u want in return.

I thank God for d girls I hv met, naija girls for carry my head mop Atlantic ocean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Amayabor1: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:

You are pretty. Can I send you a DM? We can become an item God willing. smiley
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by thaoriginator: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
sulakishop:
I no loud am grin grin
Na airplane mode

Baba loud am abeg, if anybody wan vex make dem vex cry

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
"Dating a Nigerian girl is like raising an orphan" should be included in the Visa stamp that immigration service stamp on foreigners passports on arrival to the country, it should br circulated along with travel advisory and tourist guide booklets, given to New arrivals and tourists all over Nigerian airports

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
ggoldmine:
Did you remain friends with her after she said that?

No. But she sent me a love text message after couple of weeks. But then, I had already moved on.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Johnholt909: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Amayabor1:

You are pretty. Can I send you a DM? We can become an item God willing. smiley
Hahaha. What are you doing? Hasn’t your mom ever warned you that fishing with dynamite is dangerous? Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? by Sunnyski: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
I'm just reading comments cos I can't figure out why ladies act the way they do.

The truth of the matter is that I'm not interested in any dating/relationship for now cos I'm scared of women.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.