Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy (3301 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by efficiencie(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again ...same way I can call you out on your every attempts to use the name of God to sell what are your private delusions as His Truth, right? undecided

If you accept that these ideas are yours then why the attempts to hide them behind the many mentions of God's name?, undecided

Lol. In the absense of anything meaningful to say you are now spamming with a single response. grin grin grin pseudo-intellectualism at its finest. You need help with your persistent impostor syndrome. I bet it hurts knowing you are not half of what you project here. Yet you are willing to endure that hurt and persist in your illusory faith. So in addition to the impostor syndrome there is a masochist hiding in there. All in one person.
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 7:31am On May 07, 2023
efficiencie:
■ Lol. In the absense of anything meaningful to say you are now spamming with a single response. grin grin grin pseudo-intellectualism at its finest. You need help with your persistent impostor syndrome. I bet it hurts knowing you are not half of what you project here. Yet you are willing to endure that hurt and persist in your illusory faith. So in addition to the impostor syndrome there is a masochist hiding in there. All in one person.
You are the one rambling, trying so very hard to change the core issue here. I am simply after you realizing I have as much freedom as that which you pretend you have. undecided

Again ...same way I can call you out on your every attempts to use the name of God to sell what are your private delusions as His Truth, right? undecided

If you accept that these ideas are yours then why the attempts to hide them behind the many mentions of God's name?, undecided
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by efficiencie(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are the one rambling, trying so very hard to change the core issue here. I am simply after you realizing I have as much freedom as that which you pretend you have. undecided

grin grin grin yeah we are up to a start. At least you have added an addendum to your repeated machine-like replies. At least I now know you are not a robot programmed horribly to repeat the same thing over and over again. So let's address your addendum grin. Yes, you have the same freedoms as I have but your freedom ends at the point where you attempt to police my thoughts and decide on my behalf how I should think. You are not attacking the core premises of my response. You did not point out what you repeatedly referred to as "delusions". You did not explain how using the name of God the way I did resulted in me using God's name to push what you so disingenuously referred to as my "delusions". All you did was attempt to stifle my position using ad hominem attacks. So let's have a real conversation (1) point out the delusions in my response (2) point out the logical inconsistencies or incoherence in my response and (3) tell me what you feel would be a better counsel. Over to you grin grin grin
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 7:40am On May 07, 2023
efficiencie:
You did not explain how using the name of God the way I did resulted in me using God's name to push what you so disingenuously referred to as my "delusions". All you did was attempt to stifle my position using ad hominem attacks. So let's have a real conversation (1) point out the delusions in my response (2) point out the logical inconsistencies or incoherence in my response and (3) tell me what to feel would be a better counsel. Over to you grin grin grin
Every thing you claimed was of God was not. Everything you suggested to OP using the name of God was of the same lies and delusions that OP has had her head filled with up to this point. I believe I said this over and over too. undecided
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by ourunivibes(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2023
Persephone1:
I'm laughing out loud at those "Thank God I'm a guy crew" lol as if Men are not just as desperate for marriage as women. Lol don't worry by the time you are 30-34 without prospective partners you will understand better.

Dear Op, please take off your mind from marriage for now and focus on other things. Go out, network, be of value. Most times when you try too hard, you miss it. Reflect on your previous relationships, learn from them , keep growing to become a better person. Please just be happy and live life. If you can change environment, please do too
Be happy.

With time, the right one will come.

Taa you are talking crap my friend. It's the other way round the older the better for men self akpa amu
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by efficiencie(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Every thing you claimed was of God was not. Everything you suggested to OP using the name of God was of the same lies and delusions that OP has had her head filled with up to this point. I believe I said this over and over too. undecided

Oh good. Now point out the first thing about my post that was not of God and show me and all others following this post how it is not of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine / Do You Practice What You Preach Here? / Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.