Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy (3307 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by 13sense: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2023
Wealthier
God is merciful to those who are merciful.
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by charlsecy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wealthier:
...he broke up with me just because I wasn't happy with him that he didn't try to greet my mum on her birthday
.. Everyday is special.
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Paulianfa(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2023
U want to rush God abi? God does not work that way! God is not a man that u should rush. He works on His appointed time, is either u wait for His Glory upon ur life or succumb to the pressure of getting married.
The way I see it 'u will end up depriving urself of being happy, u will lose value, u will kee urself mentally...
Be careful, u will soon be celebrated, amen.
Whats getting me more confused is "do God chooses spouse for someone?

2 Likes

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Ginomel(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:

Trash upon trash.

You could have ignored the "full"
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Ginomel(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wealthier:
Hi Nairalanders,

Permit me go straight to the point. So I've been praying to God earnestly, with tears since I was 25. Up till now that I'm clocking 30 years this month. It seems God doesn't want to answer my prayers to bless me with my husband.

I have fasted, prayed, cried, sowed seeds, join others to celebrate, sow seed in theirs and yet I'm still not taken seriously.

Honestly, I've begin to lose faith many times and already planning to be a baby mama as soon as I earn more money.

Before the age of 24, I wasn't thinking about marriage. I majorly wanted to be done with school and get a job because I do not want to be a liability to my husband. The whole thing though, there were no serious suitors , but I wasn't worried. I had a boyfriend then of 3 years but I knew we wouldn't end up together because he was too focused on being an Activist, his communication became poor. No matter how I complained about it.

I started to become afraid when I clocked 25 and saw that most of my friends were engaged. It dawned on me that no serious man is seeing me. I believe I am pretty , doesn't dress extravagantly and not materialistic. Infact the other guy I was hoping we would be serious together told me he doesn't have money for marriage, I told him money will come but he insisted he couldn't start a relationship with me. This was when I was 25. At 26 , 27 up till 28, the same reasons I heard.

What exactly is wrong with me?

Finally at 28, I met my current bf. He seemed very serious and into me until I started to dream about marriage and started to talk to him about it. Today we had serious quarrels, he broke up with me just because I wasn't happy with him that he didn't try to greet my mum on her birthday. I thought he was taking things serious after telling me at the beginning of this year that we would have our court wedding this year. He told me he's not ready for any marriage anytime soon, that he can link me with his friend if i still want to marry this year. We have resolved the issue , but I'm not sure I love him anymore. I'm just rolling with it.

I'm clocking 30 years this month and feeling so much like an evening newspaper.

I'm just here feeling bad and dejected. Why does it take so long for God to show me mercy?

I'm somehow regretting not joining my female friends in double dating and then go with who's more serious.

Not one, not two or 3 of my friends did this same thing and they are now all married.

Honestly, I feel so much like a loser. I guess I may eventually just try to get kids of my own once I earn more money.

I feel depressed whenever I see couples together. I've had to rub away from my sanitation group in church because of a particular young couple in my department that I'm beginning to get jealous of. Like , will this ever be me?

I've been attending couples seminar since 2021 and northing yet. Is this how another 5 more years will add to my life and everyone will officially be calling me evening newspaper.

I've told my family to not judge me when I find a way to have my own children cos I'm tired of crying to them and they shouldn't ask me where is my man.

If there's any prophet amongst you. I'd really appreciate a word of prayer. Seems God doesn't care of my feelings.

Please ignore my typo error. I typed from too much pain

I won't try to console you but to tell you the fact, the reality and the existed.

First of all, all problems have an expiry date for those that believe.

Be optimistic and believe that things must change for better.

You're just 30 and not anywhere near evening paper.

Stop comparing. Your life with your so called friends.because you are different,besides, you don't even know how they are living presently in their homes.

Just. be your natural self and live your life. I assure you,you must marry.

Someone I know is preparing a traditional marriage this May to a girl of 34,and they look very young together.

Stop being pessimistic or it affects your life.

Even against your wishes, you must have someone soonest that is very good that will come for you.

YOU MUST MARRY.

As earlier said, I don't have time to console you but to tell you the fact.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Paulianfa:
■ U want to rush God abi? God does not work that way! God is not a man that u should rush. He works on His appointed time, is either u wait for His Glory upon ur life or succumb to the pressure of getting married.
■ The way I see it 'u will end up depriving urself of being happy, u will lose value, u will kee urself mentally... Be careful, u will soon be celebrated, amen. Whats getting me more confused is "do God chooses spouse for someone?
1. God doesn't mind being rushed by men who are righteous; He delights in granting the righteous their heart's desires, remember? God, however, does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. The equation is just that simple. No need to convolute it with other unnecessary ideas. undecided

2. God does not choose a spouse for anyone. The last man God did that for, Adam, turned around and pointed accusing fingers at God when he, Adam, fell into temptation. God washed his hands off the process since that time - Genesis 3 vs 16. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by efficiencie(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wealthier:
Hi Nairalanders,

Permit me go straight to the point. So I've been praying to God earnestly, with tears since I was 25. Up till now that I'm clocking 30 years this month. It seems God doesn't want to answer my prayers to bless me with my husband.

One. What is your purpose in life? What do you hope to do with your life? Have you thought about that? If you don't know your purpose you will most likely marry a monster. Go and settle this with God first. You are created to be a helper to a man that is headed in the direction of your purpose. So if you don't know your purpose you will marry anything.

Two. If you have discovered your purpose, put yourself on the path to achieving your purpose because your husband is on that path. If you intend to be a doctor to provide solutions to medical issues that plague people in poor communities, start making moves in this direction because your husband is somewhere doing something similar or has a passion for supporting people who do so.

Three. You must build these 5 cardinal characteristics in yourself and they are: loyalty, sexual purity, piety, purpose driven and submission to authority.

Four. Your man must have the following 5 cardinal characteristics: leadership, sacrifice, piety, purpose driven and sexual purity.

Five. It is easy to start a marriage but it is hard sustaining marriage. To sustain marriage, you as a woman must be committed to submitting to your husband as you would submit to the Lord God and your husband as a man must be willing to love you as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it. This must be your marital contract and the basis by which you hold each other accountable.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2023
efficiencie:
■ One. What is your purpose in life? What do you hope to do with your life? Have you thought about that? If you don't know your purpose you will most likely marry a monster. Go and settle this with God first. You are created to be a helper to a man that is headed in the direction of your purpose. So if you don't know your purpose you will marry anything.
■ Five. It is easy to start a marriage but it is hard sustaining marriage. To sustain marriage, you as a woman must be committed to submitting to your husband as you would submit to the Lord God and your husband as a man must be willing to love you as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it. This must be your marital contract and the basis by which you hold each other accountable..
1. Abeg stop using God's name to deceive the OP. All the many people in your churches who believe they had their so-called purpose in life figured out yet still ended up married to monsters in marriage-- Osinachi comes to mind-- nko? She set as provider and Helper and world heard how she became food for worms before her old age.

Op, no dey let these ignorant folks deceive and delude you with lies wrapped around their many mentions of the name of God. Open your eyes to see the many examples out there that continually invalidate the delusions these people try to feed you. God is not a God of delusions or lies undecided

2. Marriage abandonment/divorce rates among religious folks particularly Churchians exactly mirrors that of the unbelievers. Even your pastors with their many submissive wives are not immune to the very same marital problems faced by those in the world to the extent their children grow up just as equally traumatized as children raised in abusive homes outside of religion. Stop gorging yourself with these lies you wrap around the many mentions of the name of God and stop spreading these delusions to others abeg! undecided
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by efficiencie(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. (1) Abeg stop using God's name to deceive the OP. All the many people in your churches (2) who believe they had their so-called purpose in life figured out yet still ended up married to monsters in marriage-- Osinachi comes to mind-- nko? She set as provider and Helper and world heard how she became food for worms before her old age.

(1) It is none of your business how I use God's name. There are many out there using God's name as they please for purposes noble and ignoble. We all will be judged for our positions so please before you attempt to mark my script let God mark it first because He set the exam. Stop making a fool of yourself and quit your ad hominem culture when you cannot properly fault opposing thoughts.

(2) You rushed to bring up the Osinachi case but in your puerile hastiness you did not hightlight that she remained in the marriage after several attempts by friends and family to get her out of the marriage. She remained in that marriage by choice and her fate was her choice. And when your fate is your choice, I don't call or see that as a tragedy. In your foolish haste you also did not prove that Osinachi had a purpose. Anyone can sing and be a worship leaders, it does not make it a purpose for her. You don't know Osinachi and I can guess that she did not divulge to you how she defined purpose for herself.

(3) Op, no dey let these ignorant folks deceive and delude you with lies wrapped around their many mentions of the name of God. Open your eyes to see the many examples out there that continually invalidate the delusions these people try to feed you. God is not a God of delusions or lies

(3) This presumptuous fool declares herself right. You are no more than a pseudo intellectual masquerading as someone of value but has no qualms with quashing opposing thoughts and perpectives. I cannot see the world through your lens and neither will you through mine yet every perspective is an option that the OP may chose to explore in her pursuit of truth.

(4). Marriage abandonment/divorce rates among religious folks particularly Churchians exactly mirrors that of the unbelievers. Even your pastors with their many submissive wives are not immune to the very same marital problems faced by those in the world to the extent their children grow up just as equally traumatized as children raised in abusive homes outside of religion. Stop gorging yourself with these lies you wrap around the many mentions of the name of God and stop spreading these delusions to others abeg!
(4) Your foolishness on full display as usual. According to word of the Lord to Paul, both men and women are given commandments that they need to adhere to to sustain marriage and marriages fail when one or both parties to the marriage fail in their responsibility. That a wife is submissive does not make the marriage sustainable and that a man is loving and sacrificial does not alone sustain the marriage. Marriage needs the combination of a loving husband and a submissive wife. However, in your puerile haste to reveal your foolishness, you didn't see how I mentioned the responsibilities of both parties in the marriage.

Dear OP. The ball is in your court. There are many voices in this world (1 Corinthians 14:10) and they are all talking to you now. I pray you are able to make the right decision and enjoy a great marriage.
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Karlifate: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Reminderz:
well I would have debunked this story if not that the account wasn't newly created... anyways regardless of whether what you wrote is true or not, I still feel you're leaving some information out about you that doesn't make men approach you...

or you were among those who does shakara unnecessarily when men approach them or trying to talk to them, now it has dawned on you that time is no longer on your side... and please don't say God doesn't answer prayers... even Abraham who's regarded as God's friend bore a child in his old age after many years of prayers and fasting.. if you're true to yourself, or you're a woman of dignity and you didn't engage in acts of immorality when you were at your youthful phase, God will come through for you...

now read what you wrote, you're letting something inconsequential cause a rift in your relationship.. someone you're not married to, you're already fighting with him over not wishing your mom happy birthday? what is wrong with ladies and self-deception sef?? shey before you met him your mother doesn't celebrate birthday abi? abi which kind wahala be this? does he wishing your mom happy birthday or not changes the way he acts around her? you should only be concerned about if her respects her or not, not because of issues like this... seems you have this kind of bossy attitude that put men off, and these attitudes is mostly prevalent among career women because they believe they've arrived... I'm sorry for you...

no matter how feminists make it seem, marriage will always be the topmost priority for women... a woman will only say she doesn't need a man when she can't find one...it is not out of willingness to stay away from men... at this stage, your desperation to get married increases and your friends being married and enjoying marriage will also add to the desperation... at this stage, any man that lies to you about marriage, you'll quickly offer yourself to him... this makes you super vulnerable... the more a woman ages, the more vulnerable she becomes when it comes to relationship... when you become clingy and desperate and you also don't have a good attitude, men will avoid you like a plague, they will just use you as a cum bag...

reality dawn on women late, while on men, early.. this is because of the hard life most men are subjected to at early stage... they've experienced the harsh realities of life and this make them decision conscious.. but for women, due to self-deception, they regret their actions later in life... OP, at this stage, only God and you refining your personality can save you..

💯

The bolded is her problem.

Instead of her to look inwards & change her sh!tty character, she's still blaming some external factor "god"

She might have directly and indirectly chased away serious guys that were still observing her from afar, through this her character.
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Karlifate: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
I've observed many of these so called "good girls" that:

1. Doesn't attract serious guys
2. Attracts toxic guys
3. Are religious, yet no potential suitor from "god"

• They nag & complain over the littlest of things;

• They are just simply religious to cover up their character defects;

• They are toxic themselves;

• They believe attending church programmes, crusades etc, will make a good man fall on their palms on a platter;

• They don't take their hygiene serious & they believe sprucing up your appearance is a sin;

• Even if they're able to get a good guy, they lack the capacity to keep him — mentally, physically, socially etc

• They're not spontaneous in the bedroom — Too boring.

...To be continued later. cheesy
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Karlifate: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Reminderz:

All what I wrote about if you have a bad character that puts men off or if you have done some immoral stuffs at the past, or if you've done unnecessary shakara back then, you didn't point that out to see where you erred so you can correct yourself... the thing is that you don't want to take responsibility, and you're looking for someone to blame... you're only deceiving yourself further...

I said you being desperate started kicking in when reality has dawned on you... I didn't say that you wanting to have a family is you being desperate, but is it now that reality has dawned on you after wasting valuable time... the urge to start a family at this stage of your life will make you display some kind of attitude that signals desperation to the men that approaches you and the bad men among them will do what they can to just bed you only to dump you later....

She'll still fail to listen to you.

Until she's been taught bitter lesson by guys who'll take advantage of her to their satisfaction.

By then, she'll become an anti-men activist in her local place of worship & on social media.

I've seen lotsa females like her & they all towed this same path.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Karlifate: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
LikeAking:

The game is rigged to favor men..

34 years old guys na Dem be hot cake for mkt..

No mind am.

That's how they give themselves cheap consolation talk.

In the sexual market, nature is kind to women BUT time is kind to men. 💯

Men & women are not the same. 👌
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Isaacify: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Do not pressure yourself yourself, to everything on earth, there's a time, marriage is not the best thing in life, seek God first and find him.

Also follow zpom on YouTube, Facebook, and you will never regret it
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by DonroxyII: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wealthier:
Hi Nairalanders,

I have fasted, prayed, cried, sowed seeds, join others to celebrate, sow seed in theirs and yet I'm still not taken seriously.

Honestly, I've begin to lose faith many times and already planning to be a baby mama as soon as I earn more money.

Before the age of 24, I wasn't thinking about marriage. I majorly wanted to be done with school and get a job because I do not want to be a liability to my husband. The whole thing though, there were no serious suitors , but I wasn't worried. I had a boyfriend then of 3 years but I knew we wouldn't end up together because he was too focused on being an Activist, his communication became poor. No matter how I complained about it.

I started to become afraid when I clocked 25 and saw that most of my friends were engaged. It dawned on me that no serious man is seeing me. I believe I am pretty , doesn't dress extravagantly and not materialistic. Infact the other guy I was hoping we would be serious together told me he doesn't have money for marriage, I told him money will come but he insisted he couldn't start a relationship with me. This was when I was 25. At 26 , 27 up till 28, the same reasons I heard.

What exactly is wrong with me?

Finally at 28, I met my current bf. He seemed very serious and into me until I started to dream about marriage and started to talk to him about it. Today we had serious quarrels, he broke up with me just because I wasn't happy with him that he didn't try to greet my mum on her birthday. I thought he was taking things serious after telling me at the beginning of this year that we would have our court wedding this year. He told me he's not ready for any marriage anytime soon, that he can link me with his friend if i still want to marry this year. We have resolved the issue , but I'm not sure I love him anymore. I'm just rolling with it.

I'm clocking 30 years this month and feeling so much like an evening newspaper.

I'm just here feeling bad and dejected. Why does it take so long for God to show me mercy?

I'm somehow regretting not joining my female friends in double dating and then go with who's more serious.

Not one, not two or 3 of my friends did this same thing and they are now all married.

Honestly, I feel so much like a loser. I guess I may eventually just try to get kids of my own once I earn more money.

I feel depressed whenever I see couples together. I've had to rub away from my sanitation group in church because of a particular young couple in my department that I'm beginning to get jealous of. Like , will this ever be me?

I've been attending couples seminar since 2021 and northing yet. Is this how another 5 more years will add to my life and everyone will officially be calling me evening newspaper.

I've told my family to not judge me when I find a way to have my own children cos I'm tired of crying to them and they shouldn't ask me where is my man.

If there's any prophet amongst you. I'd really appreciate a word of prayer. Seems God doesn't care of my feelings.

Please ignore my typo error. I typed from too much pain
It's Crazier World nowadays and You need to Survey Realities and Survey Yourself then Find the Gap Between Your Maturities and The Realities vis a vis Your Desires ....

Almighty God is not a Spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo as Nigerian Spiritualists Made us Belief ...

Almighty God is God of Realities & Once You are Prayerful But Behaving Contrary to Realities Your Prayers Can't be Answered the way You would like because Your Maturities is not Speaking to Your Realities ....

A crippled should Understand He Can't Compete with Usain Bolt & Almighty God wouldn't answer the prayers in Millions of Years!

Develop Maturities On What Men Wanted & How to Flow with Men ....

Imagine Subjecting Yourself to Pressure of "I wanna Get Married" Since Your Early 20s Only For You to transfer such Pressure to Your Potential Man(A 2023 Nigga) An Average Dude would just see you as No Fun and Swerve Off..

You are too much On Pressure ... Relax and Be Openned to Fun, Jokes & Liveliness ... Show a Man You are worthy of having him for the rest of your life without saying it ...

The Energies will ricochet everywhere ....

All these small small Margaret Thatchers .. You are too Hard on Yourself and transferring the Aura to Men .... !

Men of nowadays ain't serious like Years ago.. You Show them you be work .. you get dropped except few ones !
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by DonroxyII: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wealthier:

Thanks.
But where else do i go? I already attend seminars, also singles seminars. I honestly don't know
Don't mind that nigga wey say God no Exist oo Make ihm no pour sand sand inside your Hustle because to Marry na one thing to stay happily married is another thing anyway na way no leave God ooo because when life carry Auto reverse na only God fit help balance am if not ...

Simply Socialise, Take Marriage Pressure off your mindset(Difficult due to addictions But Plausible), Make Friends... Go Out Catch Cruise.... Pray to God in Silence....

Mostly ... Develop Matured Characters that meets Present Realistic Times ....

Don't be Set By Religion Fanatism & Unrealistic Doctrines passed to meet Realities of 1,000 years Ago .... This is Woke World ... Play it or Forget it ....

Whatever Options You choose has its benefits & Consequences... You Can't jump into Swimming Pool at the same time crying water touch your bodies ... If You want Oceans, Carry Ships not Canoe ... Be Realistic with Your Demands .....

Men of Nowadays as Lazy because women are much easier so Cut down your specs & Demands or Find Alternative Means ... Anyway na way and everyway gets its pros n cons !
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by DonroxyII: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Killbillz:
Chai...wolves everywhere still trying to devour what's left of the op. No conscience anymore
God is the Only Reason there is Sanity in the Jungle !

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by DonroxyII: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
Paulianfa:
U want to rush God abi? God does not work that way! God is not a man that u should rush. He works on His appointed time, is either u wait for His Glory upon ur life or succumb to the pressure of getting married.
The way I see it 'u will end up depriving urself of being happy, u will lose value, u will kee urself mentally...
Be careful, u will soon be celebrated, amen.
Whats getting me more confused is "do God chooses spouse for someone?
Yes, God does Chooses Spouse for Someone if You ask and Pay attention But the Problem is do you have the Resiliences, Forebearance, Perseverance to Aligned Yourself with God's Manifestations!

Imagine someone desiring Big Nyansh and God Manifested a Sphaggeti for You grin .... Do you have the understanding to cut down your taste to God's recommendations and look in between the lines to decipher the Inherent qualities God is Pointing to you

Only Sane & stabilised Mindsets Understand God the rest wouldn't......

God would have Manifested to the Op but Her Lack of Patiences and Restlessness Wouldn't make her to see the Pointers as well as Her Possibly Low Understanding of Depictive Phenomenon regarding her lack of Suitors ....

It's Deep to be on God's Frequency But it's the Best Only if You can Pay Closer attentions For Almighty God is manifesting to Everyone whether You call Upon God or Not ... That's Our Default Frequency before Weyrey & Kolomental clouds it !

2 Likes

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by FavoredbyGOD: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
Yes GOD is merciful to those that ask for mercy
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Aklee4994(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2023
ChuksHills:

I have known you for long in this platform as someone who argues without wisdom and understanding.

How does her issues affect the prophets of old or the stories you are babbling here. The lady here has a desire to get married you are here misleading her with stories you have no understanding about.

It is the same God that says we should ask anything in his name he will give it to us. Now the lady here is not happy with her condition and doesn't have joy, you are here misleading her. For her joy to be full she really needs to ask God for her heart desire which the husband she needs.

John 16:24 (KJV)
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Now I'm trying to let her know that she can't be asking God for something and her life style is contrary to God's words that she have to stay away from boyfriend and fornication and be obedient to God In righteousness and work on herself, with that the right man will walk into her life and ask for her hand in marriage without her telling him or reminding him or trying to do it herself.
Thank God you know her/him for a long time to always claim the right guy with contradictory information so save yourself from stress by ignoring her/him...What gender be kobojunkie abeg
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Aklee4994(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2023
AndrewTate:
It's like you don't know that kobojunkie lives on the energy that comes from any form of argument lol
Lol...you don experience am let others do also....the she boy want kill me before I know about the @bolded
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On May 01, 2023
FavoredbyGOD:
Yes GOD is merciful to those that ask for mercy
The unbelievers don't ask for mercy yet God showers them with mercy every single day same as He showers on those of you who claim to belong to Him, how come? undecided
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On May 04, 2023
efficiencie:
...Dear OP. The ball is in your court. There are many voices in this world (1 Corinthians 14:10) and they are all talking to you now. I pray you are able to make the right decision and enjoy a great marriage.
See as e enter storyland mode! undecided

Op stop drinking the coolaid served up by these liars abeg! They enjoy using God's name to perpetrate lies with which they enslave others with. You have been a slave to religious meaninglessness for long enough. It is time you start living your life. undecided
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Letlovelead213: 12:57am On May 05, 2023
LikeAking:

The game is rigged to favor men..

34 years old guys na Dem be hot cake for mkt..

Saw this comment. Yeah even till their 40s but men of that age grade get spectrum oo. Either you handsome in one category or you get money or something different from other men that she can hold on to
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by efficiencie(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See as e enter storyland mode! undecided

Op stop drinking the coolaid served up by these liars abeg! They enjoy using God's name to perpetrate lies with which they enslave others with. You have been a slave to religious meaninglessness for long enough. It is time you start living your life. undecided

Everyone is a slave to their thoughts because all deeds stem of ideas and thoughts so you have practically said nothing. I have stated what I believe and I have added my belief to the pool of choices that is before the OP and I believe you have done the same. What I don't understand is your unwarranted and unrewarded belligerence towards my view points. Let the OP decide which idea or thought she will like to be a slave to because I can see you have already chosen a master.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On May 06, 2023
efficiencie:
■ Everyone is a slave to their thoughts because all deeds stem of ideas and thoughts so you have practically said nothing. I have stated what I believe and I have added my belief to the pool of choices that is before the OP and I believe you have done the same. What I don't understand is your unwarranted and unrewarded belligerence towards my view points. Let the OP decide which idea or thought she will like to be a slave to because I can see you have already chosen a master.
1. You can add your thoughts and opinions without dragging God's mention down into that cesspool. . undecided
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by efficiencie(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You can add your thoughts and opinions without dragging God's mention down into that cesspool. . undecided

I can drag the name of anyone provided the name is not yours, your father's or your relatives'. My ideas are my ideas and if you are not the person they are directed at you lack the moral high ground to decide how they should be crafted.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On May 07, 2023
efficiencie:
■ I can drag the name of anyone provided the name is not yours, your father's or your relatives'. My ideas are my ideas and if you are not the person they are directed at you lack the moral high ground to decide how they should be crafted.
same way I can call you out on your every attempts to use the name of God to sell what are your private delusions as His Truth, right? undecided

If you accept that these ideas are yours then why the attempts to hide them behind the many mentions of God's name?, undecided
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by efficiencie(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
same way I can call you out on your every attempts to use the name of God to sell what are your private delusions as His Truth, right? undecided

If you accept that these ideas are yours then why the attempts to hide them behind the many mentions of God's name?, undecided

Your feeble attempts are laughable you can call any thing any name but you cannot tell me how to construct my ideas.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On May 07, 2023
efficiencie:
Your feeble attempts are laughable you can call any thing any name but you cannot tell me how to construct my ideas.
Again ...same way I can call you out on your every attempts to use the name of God to sell what are your private delusions as His Truth, right? undecided

Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by efficiencie(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again ...same way I can call you out on your every attempts to use the name of God to sell what are your private delusions as His Truth, right? undecided

Well what numskulls called delusions at one point they later came to agree it was truth later. The past few years proved this to be the case. Your puerile attempts cannot stand the evidence that results from following wise counsel. If you were wise you would have allowed the OP make a choice and if her choice aligns with my ideas and she records positive or negative outcomes as a result then you have grounds to post whatever criticism you want. Instead you just plunge yourself, as usual, into a purposeless tirade laced with bile and spawned from a place of bitterness and chaos.
Re: Is God Really Merciful To Who Asks For Mercy by Kobojunkie: 7:19am On May 07, 2023
efficiencie:
Well what numskulls called delusions at one point they later came to agree it was truth later. The past few years proved this to be the case. Your puerile attempts cannot stand the evidence that results from following wise counsel. If you were wise you would have allowed the OP make a choice and if her choice aligns with my ideas and she records positive or negative outcomes as a result then you have grounds to post whatever criticism you want. Instead you just plunge yourself, as usual, into a purposeless tirade laced with bile and spawned from a place of bitterness and chaos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Nigerian Husband Is The Best" - South African Woman Hails Her Hubby / My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her / She Thinks I Am A Lesbian: Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.